Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 514 (Who?), Viewed: 147257 times.
Page 21 of 21
Theorist
#501 Old 5th Oct 2015 at 11:27 PM
Did a bit of a make-over after the Cooke's third kid became a child and their eldest became a teenager.

The house is in DV, I've forgotten the name of it but it's blue with a pond outside. It has one quite large room off the front room which I turned into a bedroom originally:

Though of course, with Peridot and Pearla getting older, and wanting a more girlier room - which Parsley wouldn't enjoy. I decided to split the room up into two smaller rooms. One for Parsley, and one for Peridot and Pearla to share.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Top Secret Researcher
#502 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 6:32 AM
Some pics of my current W.I.P

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Test Subject
#503 Old 18th Oct 2015 at 3:45 AM
Sneak peak of a lot I just submitted for upload. I had it built for months but only set the time aside to upload it today.

Screenshots

Check out my simblr. I just started. :)
Mad Poster
#504 Old 18th Oct 2015 at 1:19 PM
Love those little bird boxes @ekrubynaffit.

Polgannon: Who Murdered Blaise Penhaligan?
(3rd edition of neighbourhood now available with corrections). Poll: http://strawpoll.me/6689876

Polgannon Extra Families available: this post and scroll down a little

Thread for yakking about making TS2 stuff
Lab Assistant
#505 Old 20th Oct 2015 at 11:01 PM

I had this image in my head of trying to create an apartment unit where there were quaint little shops on the first floor, and charming apartment units on the other floors. I like to think it turned out quite well! (There is actually a massive willow tree in front of the apartments, but I removed it to capture more of the building that would otherwise be hidden!)

Check out my creations
Mad Poster
#506 Old 5th Nov 2015 at 4:54 PM
Rebuild of House of Fallen Trees, the family home of the Tricous teens. Mostly changed inside layout (the entry was ugly and awkward), and the exterior entry. Left that whack cellar with the 2 vamp coffins alone (what IS it, 4 stories deep!?)

Made some changes to the porches - mostly not usable, but adds to the Gothic look.

Namaste, [email protected]
Lab Assistant
#507 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 3:06 AM
ekrubynaffit Simply looOove your house!
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
6th Nov 2015 at 5:04 AM Last edited by Metamorp : 6th Nov 2015 at 5:23 AM.
This message has been deleted by Metamorp. Reason: going to repost with a better photo later
Top Secret Researcher
#508 Old 11th Nov 2015 at 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafael!
ekrubynaffit Simply looOove your house!

Thankyou Rafael, one day it will be available for DL, when I get round to finishing it, still in the same state!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Lab Assistant
#509 Old 11th Nov 2015 at 7:25 PM
ekrubynaffit Yes that would be nice.
Instructor
#510 Old 14th Nov 2015 at 5:29 AM Last edited by Ather : 16th Nov 2015 at 7:37 AM.

I'm slowly but surely building up my 'hood! Here's Central Plaza, this park thingy I built across from the library*.

Here's the library* in question.

EDIT*: D'ohhhh. I should stop writing things at night. It's not a library, silly me, it's a museum! Durrrrr!

"Do you like pina coladas? (And dancing in the rain?)" - Rupert Holmes

I made a Simblr!
Forum Resident
#511 Old 14th Nov 2015 at 6:07 AM
Awesome lots Ather. I like the modern but old style of the building. I find that look hard to pull off.

My downloads archived at Wordpress.
Instructor
#512 Old 14th Nov 2015 at 7:03 AM
Oh, thank you, dear Space Pony! @Snufflepaws

Even though my 'hood is supposed to be in the North-West of Simaginary Simerica (how many times can I shove the word "Sim" into unsuspecting words? Hm...), it's actually starting to look a lot like New York. Which ain't bad to say the least. Your "old but modern" thing hit the nail on the head as to what I was liking about it. Thanks for that! Now I know what feel I want my 'hood to have all throughout.

I made a Simblr!
Instructor
#513 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 7:19 AM
Sorry for the double post, but I built some more for my 'hood. I hope it's okay!

I made a Simblr!
Mad Poster
#514 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 6:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ather
Oh, by the way. Does the phone booth look dumb? I'm not really sure if I like the cover I built for it. Might get rid of it, now that I think of it. Idunno. Opinions?

Those are looking good. I do something similar with phone booths though I don't put windows all round, just at the sides. I'm poking about to see if I can find a picture or two - oh here:
Carping Magna Central Square

and the station:

Polgannon: Who Murdered Blaise Penhaligan?
(3rd edition of neighbourhood now available with corrections). Poll: http://strawpoll.me/6689876

Polgannon Extra Families available: this post and scroll down a little

Thread for yakking about making TS2 stuff
Instructor
#515 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 6:58 PM
Thanks, Maxon. I think I'll play around with it - I like how you used those shop windows instead of the big modern ones.

I made a Simblr!
Page 21 of 21