Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night - posted on 15th Jul 2017 at 7:21 PM
Replies: 636 (Who?), Viewed: 164915 times.
Page 26 of 26
Field Researcher
#626 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 4:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmyjulia
Well I am back from my vacation in the states since a few day backs!

And I have started building some new houses to my main hood Magnolia. Because they are plopping out babies one after another.. (pls stap!).
This is the first one, not entirely done but almost! Just some more gardening an details on the exterior. I f*kn love it. And pardon my language.

Where did you get the building items for the porch?
Top Secret Researcher
#627 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 1:39 PM
Such a beautiful home, emmyjulia. Love everything about it.

Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.

Random creations I've shared at GoS can be found by browsing through my latest posts.
Field Researcher
#628 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 5:14 PM Last edited by emmyjulia : 5th Jul 2017 at 9:15 AM.
Thank you so much @PenelopeT ! You can soon download it if you want. It is at moderation queue for the moment. But I hope it will be approved as soon as possible

Here you got the full CC-list @suzanne70
I couldn't get the links since it's still in moderation queue but I hope you find it useful anyway.
If you cant find a specific item send me a PM and I will give you the direct link. If the house don't show up at first ofc!
Scholar
#629 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 12:30 AM
@emmyjulia I’m glad you uploaded it! I don’t download lots, but it’ll definitely be nice to see more pics of it, I really like it And I appreciate the CC list. Will you upload your recolours separately?

I showed this weirdo some time ago in the random thoughts thread:

“Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
Simblr
My profile on the official forums
Field Researcher
#630 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 9:20 AM
@Voeille
That makes me so happy to hear! I didn't take much pictures since the lot comes unfurnished. But a few.
I am not sure, haven't decide. If you want something special or all my recolors just send me a PM. I can give it to you there

And I like the wierdo!
Scholar
#631 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 9:27 AM
@emmyjulia Thanks! I think if I happen to need those recolours I can just download the lot and install only recolours using Clean Installer

Simblr
Field Researcher
#632 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 9:53 AM
@Voeille
You are welcome! And yes that's an other option. I thought you wanted them now
Scholar
#633 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 4:17 PM
@emmyjulia I probably won’t need them now when I play in a desert hood (Victorian wouldn’t fit there), but I might want them when I play in a more grassy hood (or a Strangetown subhood that will pretend to be a vacation destination)

These pictures are part of the plant fixes preview, but they’re small there as I joined pictures in groups of 3, and I like how that preview garden turned out, so here are larger pictures of it. Maxis plants do look nice

Simblr
Now what dammit?
staff: moderator
#634 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 6:47 PM
You can do a lot with the EAxis plants. I like freeform planting too.

Polgannon: Who Murdered Blaise Penhaligan?
(3rd ed. neighbourhood now available with corrections). Poll: http://strawpoll.me/6689876

Polls: length of neighbourhood play: http://www.strawpoll.me/10908815 & http://www.strawpoll.me/10908842

Thread for yakking about making TS2 stuff
Field Researcher
#635 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 8:09 PM
@Voeille
Well the house is up for download now so you are free to choose
OMG I Love it! Now I want to build a mega super big garden. But that will have to wait to sunday when i come back to My computer again
Lab Assistant
#636 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 11:38 PM
This is the house where Frank Sloan, his wife Shanna, and their children Cyrus, Kailin, Olly, Teo, and Caoimhe live.

Field Researcher
#637 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 5:14 PM
So, I have started I new project (again - don't judge).
It was time for the Goth Family to upgrade their boring and not so fancy house!

I have only done the exterior and a little gardening so far but I think this will turn out pretty good. I like it for now.

The pictures are big so here you go, a spoiler.

I wrote this cause I had nothing to do.
Page 26 of 26