Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 533 (Who?), Viewed: 151513 times.
Page 22 of 22
Top Secret Researcher
#526 Old 18th Jun 2016 at 3:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliaD85
So I have a small growing addiction to tiny house trailers. I just think they're absolutely amazing! So I wanted to build one. The problem was trying to get a functional loft inside when I have a foundation already. No tutorial I've seen tells you how to do a loft or attic with a foundation already down. So I decided to experiment.

Miracles do come true! Many thanks to Mustluvcatz and her mini house kit!

I don't see a refrigerator. Does your Sim go to a community lot and eat like a hobo?

Yours truly,

PlatinumPlumbbob
113 Wright Way
Pleasantview, Sim City, 01234
Field Researcher
#527 Old 18th Jun 2016 at 4:46 PM Last edited by AliaD85 : 18th Jun 2016 at 11:45 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPlumbbob
I don't see a refrigerator. Does your Sim go to a community lot and eat like a hobo?

Nope! There is a fridge, counter, stove and sink! It's right before the bathroom, but it's really hard trying to take a decent picture of it!

EDIT: Here are the additional pics! (I'm working on taking better pictures.)
Screenshots

You can't lie to me. I play Town Of Salem.
Inventor
#528 Old 19th Jun 2016 at 8:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliaD85
Nope! There is a fridge, counter, stove and sink! It's right before the bathroom, but it's really hard trying to take a decent picture of it!

EDIT: Here are the additional pics! (I'm working on taking better pictures.)

Love the interior of that lot. Reminds me of those tiny mobile homes you see blogged about. Very cute.

My downloads archived at Wordpress.
Field Researcher
#529 Old 19th Jun 2016 at 4:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snufflepaws
Love the interior of that lot. Reminds me of those tiny mobile homes you see blogged about. Very cute.
Those are exactly what I modeled this from! I love those tiny house trailers, and I really wanted one for my sims! I'm thinking about making a family sized one. Ronald has been eyeing a couple sims in the neighborhood.

You can't lie to me. I play Town Of Salem.
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
19th Jun 2016 at 7:48 PM
This message has been deleted by emmyjulia. Reason: doubble post
Lab Assistant
#530 Old 20th Jun 2016 at 12:30 PM
Well here you have a up-coming project! Trying to remake Pippi Longstockings house "Villa Villekulla" or in english (?!) "Villa Kunterbunten".
Not nearly done but only a few small details on the outside left. All recolors and walls by me.

Top Secret Researcher
#531 Old 20th Jun 2016 at 12:40 PM
That looks very similar to the original set.

Yours truly,

PlatinumPlumbbob
113 Wright Way
Pleasantview, Sim City, 01234
Lab Assistant
#532 Old 20th Jun 2016 at 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPlumbbob
That looks very similar to the original set.

Thank you! That's is actually the picture I use as reference
Lab Assistant
#533 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 3:48 PM
I tend to focus on one room at a time in my games, so yesterday I really went all out with Beau Broke's studio apartment. I have the college at home mod and imo the whole student apartment thing is more realistic to me than free dorms (dude it's not boarding school). My headcanon is that Beau loves bright colours, especially hot pink and cyan, and music too. In my headcanons he is also very, very gay, sooo..... I don't usually make my gay sims into the camp stereotypes tho, just Beau really :P

The photos look a bit crappy bc I only just figured out how to play uc in high resolution today~~ I originally posted on my tumblr here
Lab Assistant
#534 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 3:50 AM
A house that I had to build three times due to crashing! I'd say it was worth it in the end :P
I couldn't find may pictures of the outside, though...

Doctor...WHO?~Just blame Tamaki-Senpai!~Killjoys never die.~Waiting for my Hogwarts acceptance letter.~You can call me Kitty.~Na Na Na~I am a Shinigami~I live in Hyrule (formerly Termina).~I paint things and write stories. My Website: http://cyanidechildren.boards.net/
Page 22 of 22