Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

2018 MTS Calendar Contest - posted on 12th Nov 2017 at 8:48 PM
Replies: 658 (Who?), Viewed: 169152 times.
Page 27 of 27
Test Subject
#651 Old 26th Oct 2017 at 2:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmful
@Sechmet-The-Lazy-Cat these are so beautiful I can't even! I thought you were posting sims 3 pics in the sims 2 section bahhhhhh I'm in love with these pics. I wish I could smash the love button a 100 more times.

Thanks! That's so nice to hear. I'm slowly getting better at this open world thing, I think.
Test Subject
#652 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 9:28 PM Last edited by Sechmet-The-Lazy-Cat : 1st Nov 2017 at 8:40 PM.
I build another lot! Maybe someone will find it familiar.

EDIT: Left side looked unfinished so I added more plants and windows.

Screenshots
Scholar
#653 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 2:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sechmet-The-Lazy-Cat
Maybe someone will find it familiar.

Is it... the farm from FarmVille 2? I've only played that game a few times, but it looks like the same white house with two dormers and a porch, and that pond on the right-hand side. If I remember correctly, there's also that trail that leads into a field on the opposite side of the road. That lot is pure amazing, though. I wish I had that kind of landscaping skills. (And one person must have been very jealous.)

Here's a thing I built a while back. It's the first landscaping I'm really happy with, so if you've already seen these pictures on Tumblr, it's just that I'm a little impressed that I've finally improved from the Lego flower garden look.

Can you tell I love 4t2 conversions?

This is a front yard pond I spent more than 2 hours arranging the flowers around.

The pictures are from build mode, so the fountains aren't on. Nobody lives in this house yet.
Test Subject
#654 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 9:13 AM Last edited by Sechmet-The-Lazy-Cat : 12th Nov 2017 at 8:28 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerAnne
Is it... the farm from FarmVille 2? I've only played that game a few times, but it looks like the same white house with two dormers and a porch, and that pond on the right-hand side. If I remember correctly, there's also that trail that leads into a field on the opposite side of the road. That lot is pure amazing, though. I wish I had that kind of landscaping skills. (And one person must have been very jealous.)

It's Will Graham's home from the show Hannibal. But mayble they got inspired by a nice game house. I added the pond cause Will likes fishing, it's not there in the original. 1 2
Also thank you, glad you like it.

EDIT: I accidentally found the right deco so now the front porch finally looks how it's supposed to look:

Scholar
#655 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sechmet-The-Lazy-Cat
It's Will Graham's home from the show Hannibal. But mayble they got inspired by a nice game house.

More likely, the FarmVille house was inspired by the one in the show. Zynga (who makes FarmVille) is known to throw in all sorts of pop-culture referances.
Mad Poster
#656 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 4:48 PM
TigerAnne I SO love that landscaping, and that (purple?) fence is perfect. Love the grass that "grows into" the sand; where can I get it?

Namaste
Lab Assistant
#657 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 7:35 AM
The most ridiculous looking house that I've ever downloaded for Sims...

Scholar
#658 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 3:50 AM
@grammapat Thank you! The grass is Voielle's, from here on MTS. It's just the light that makes the fence look purple, however. That's the blue basegame fence.
Test Subject
DELETED POST
17th Nov 2017 at 3:27 PM
This message has been deleted by SimplySimPro.
Test Subject
#659 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 3:36 PM
Here's a lighthouse I've been working on for the past week or so. Still tweaking some things and I need to furnish it but this is the general idea! On the lot will also be a seaside restaurant, a pier over the water, and fully functional beach. The building attached to the lighthouse will also feature a nautical/lighthouse themed gift shop.
Screenshots
Page 27 of 27