Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 54 (Who?), Viewed: 11619 times.
Page 3 of 3
Instructor
#51 Old 26th May 2012 at 9:23 AM
Quote:
"We're sure that bank presidents, oil, tobacco and weapons companies are all relieved they weren't on the list this year."
-EA

Lol. But they're right, you know. There are companies out there that are a LOT worse than EA.

But no. People are just mad about their videogames. And they'll bitch on the internetz about the mass effect ending.

/first world problems

♥ ❤ ❥ Tumblr ♥ ❤ ❥
Forum Resident
#52 Old 26th May 2012 at 11:46 AM
I wonder how long EA can keep fooling themselves into thinking their all fine and almighty. I think the Chief Executive Officer of EA needs a reality check to be honest.

"It's here today, but it's gone tomorrow.
It's hear today and today will never come again
" - KMFDM, Today
Scholar
#53 Old 26th May 2012 at 4:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vhanster
So I'm assuming that EA would rather create trashy games and watch as the dumb haters with too much cash in hand purchase their products to complain, rather than making something good that people would actually LIKE.

Really, why should they care? Once you've bought it, they have the money whether you like it or not. And most people will continue buying all the sps and eps to try to make the game better, anyway,

"Death cannot stop true love; it can only delay it for awhile." Westley to Buttercup "The Princess Bride"
Site Helper
#54 Old 26th May 2012 at 5:02 PM
smorbie1 makes a lot of sense. People will always have complaints, even about wonderful games. The best metric that EA can use to rate their games is how much money they can make from those games. As long as people buy the games, EA has to assume that people are happy "enough" with the games.
Field Researcher
#55 Old 26th May 2012 at 5:31 PM
After seeing the ending in Mass Effect 3 I would've voted for them too. Dragon Age 2 was horrible compared to Origins. Ever since EA got involved Bioware is no longer my favorite gaming company. Rockstar and Capcom make some pretty good games though.

I once thought i was sad because I had no shoes, then I saw a man with no feet.
Animals are such agreeable friends they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.
Forum Resident
DELETED POST
12th Apr 2013 at 3:14 AM
This message has been deleted by jeffrompas.
Page 3 of 3

Section jump