Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 7 (Who?), Viewed: 3723 times.
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th May 2012 at 1:04 AM
Default What Hair/Eye combos have you had for IFs?
I just got an IF with 100% green hair and black eyes. I usually get half black hair with green,blue or magenta so I was surprised it came out all green.

The only eye color I can remember them getting was this electric blue that didn't look like a color any person would ever have. This is the first time I've seen totally black eyes on a sim. It's kinda creepy - as if her pupils are dilated all the way.

I was just wondering if there were more combos out there. I had assumed I'd seen them all, but then I got a new one. What have you had in the past?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 7th May 2012 at 2:55 AM
I get a lot of solid medium blue. The one really cool one I got was white with purple tips.

Snickerson: a Random Legacy Challenge. There are zebras involved. Zebras.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th May 2012 at 10:05 PM
For hair, I get mostly black with purple, blue or green. I always get this weird electric blue, kind of turquoise-y color for eyes.
But I don't play with IFs very often.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th May 2012 at 11:16 PM
Coolest I had was this dark purple hair with hot pink tips. I get the really strange yet captivating blue-green eyes. I've gotten medium blue hair with black eyes as well, that was just creepy! I would like to have that white hair with purple tips once, that would be cool!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 11th May 2012 at 1:40 PM
So far I've gotten pink-purple, bright blue, dark green, and dark red. Eye colours have been black and electric blue (of those that have been noticable and non-natural).

Angelos Town Prosperity updated 11th June 2012. | Albion Falls BACC updated 25th April 2011.

Watch my Livesimming Channel -- 17th June 6PM GMT (2PM EST) Cresdale: Rules and Regulations (Part 2)
Alchemist
#6 Old 21st May 2012 at 1:31 AM
Lily - Purple hair with black highlights and red tips, black eyes (which I changed to purple, because plain black was just too creepy!)
Peter - Dark magenta with black highlights and tips, bright blue/teal eyes

Will have two more IF's becoming real in the not too distant future, so I'll post their hair/eye colours too :-)
Instructor
#7 Old 21st May 2012 at 6:04 PM
I have one with slightly pinkish red hair and black tips and black eyes. The other has cyan eyes and kinda dark blue hair with black highlights.

I promise I'm not as grumpy as my avatar looks.
Instructor
#8 Old 21st May 2012 at 11:05 PM
My only IF (so far) has grass-green hair with reddish-brownish tips and black eyes.

waiter, there's a conundrum in my soup
The Adom Legacy

Section jump