Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 5:11 PM Last edited by venusprincess100 : 15th Nov 2014 at 11:54 AM.
Default Tshirt sinks in body
Hi everyone, i'm having a problem with some clothes.
I edited a couple of male tops to make them cropped, but since they are shorter now, i had to add the nude torso.
I used this Frankensteined tutorial: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=482467
I checked the meshes and morphs after using "frankenmesh" from mesh tool kit, and everything was fine.

When i enter cas the top sinks into the body, specially when i use thin, fat and fit morphs.

Why could this be? Do tops need to have a joint? If so, wich one?

i attached the mesh and morphs in case someone has the time to look at them.

here's exemples in one of the tops:

Thanks in advance
Attached files:
File Type: rar  cropped tank top.rar (180.9 KB, 5 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 6:52 PM
Are the tops assigned to the same joints as the torso underneath?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 12:12 AM
Probably not, i didn't touched the joints.
Wich joints should i assign?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 1:01 PM Last edited by venusprincess100 : 27th Nov 2014 at 10:51 PM.
How do i assign joints to a top, or wich joints should i assign, baecause i copied the joints from the original top and this happened:
(ignore the fact that i forgot to update the base texture to the new map)

edit:
just noticed, it's a diferent top from the first picture, but the problem is the same. it sinks into the body and when i assign joints, that happens
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 11:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by venusprincess100
How do i assign joints to a top, or wich joints should i assign, baecause i copied the joints from the original top and this happened:
(ignore the fact that i forgot to update the base texture to the new map)

edit:
just noticed, it's a diferent top from the first picture, but the problem is the same. it sinks into the body and when i assign joints, that happens

Download Mesh toolkit , find a similar top in TSRW, export the mesh as a WSO, go into the program >Autotools for WSO and assign morpsh and bones.

love Siv
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 4:51 PM
Thank you ::lovestruc i finally got it :D