Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th May 2015 at 10:43 PM
Default Help with dress mesh
I started making a medieval style dress yesterday, all was going well and I managed to do the texture, mesh etc. but when I imported it into the game and then reopened it in TSRW it looks like this:

I have bones assigned but the morphs are pretty messed up rn
And also, when I tried importing the mesh as a .wso through milkshape instead of .obj through blender, I get "Found no base group, CASP mesh import requires one grou names 'group_base'. Rename the groups and try again."
I have the first part of the mesh called group_base in Milkshape and as the saved file
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th May 2015 at 11:25 AM
If the morphs are messed up, that's probably why - you've got the fit slider halfway across, to see the dress sans morphs you'd want it all the way over at normal.

What are your other mesh groups called?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th May 2015 at 2:07 PM
Ah, I'll try putting the morphs in and see if that helps.
For the mesh groups do you mean for the high, medium and low level of detail?
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 20th May 2015 at 3:44 PM
You said the first part of the mesh is called group_base, so I was wondering what the other parts of that mesh are called.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th May 2015 at 10:06 PM
Ohh, the top mesh has group_base and the skirt mesh has group_base and that's all is in either of the meshes. I'm gonna try re-doing the meshes into a new TSRW file and see if that helps any.