Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th May 2015 at 10:56 PM
Default WCIF Mod to Increase Slider Max Over 100
I already have NRaas MasterController (along with CAS Integration) and have it enabled so that the current slider maximum is 100. However, I've noticed that some jaw, cheek, and other sliders have stopped working.

Are there any mods out there that allow more than 100 sliders, and are they compatible with NRaas' MasterController? I believe I have around 250+ sliders.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th May 2015 at 2:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by woop17
I already have NRaas MasterController (along with CAS Integration) and have it enabled so that the current slider maximum is 100. However, I've noticed that some jaw, cheek, and other sliders have stopped working.

Are there any mods out there that allow more than 100 sliders, and are they compatible with NRaas' MasterController? I believe I have around 250+ sliders.

You can increase the limit in NRaas. In Master controller, Settings, CAS, max sliders in CAS. Click on that line and type in what you want. I don't know what the limit is, but mine is set to 300
Mad Poster
#3 Old 30th May 2015 at 2:27 PM
The ability for MC to increase the number of recognized sliders beyond 100 was added in v132, released in Dec 2014 (requires Patch 1.66-1.67). Perhaps you have an older version that did not include this feature or you haven't found the setting yet?

On City Hall or an in-game computer, it's under NRaas > MC > Settings > CAS (I believe the default is 100).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th May 2015 at 5:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alfiemoon
You can increase the limit in NRaas. In Master controller, Settings, CAS, max sliders in CAS. Click on that line and type in what you want. I don't know what the limit is, but mine is set to 300

Quote: Originally posted by igazor
The ability for MC to increase the number of recognized sliders beyond 100 was added in v132, released in Dec 2014 (requires Patch 1.66-1.67). Perhaps you have an older version that did not include this feature or you haven't found the setting yet?

On City Hall or an in-game computer, it's under NRaas > MC > Settings > CAS (I believe the default is 100).

Thank you both for the helpful information!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 3:38 PM

I don't have that option...
Mad Poster
#6 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 3:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gittevdv
I don't have that option...

And do you have MC v132 plus MC Integration v132 or an older version of either? Perhaps re-download both, clear caches, and try again?
Field Researcher
#7 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 4:27 PM
And do you have MC v132 plus MC Integration v132 or an older version of either? Perhaps re-download both, clear caches, and try again?

I downloaded it. But now, My game crashes the whole time! I understand nothing of all the information on the page of nraas...
Mad Poster
#8 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gittevdv
I downloaded it. But now, My game crashes the whole time! I understand nothing of all the information on the page of nraas...

Other mods work for you and your game folder is in Documents, correct?

1 - Ensure that your game is patched up to Patch 1.67 properly by using EA's SuperPatcher. If you are on a lower patch level or if your patch job was incomplete but you never realized it before (the Launcher lies!), that could make this version of MC crash the game.
http://help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-3-super-patcher

2 - Verify that you have not two copies of different versions of MC in your game at the same time, any mismatched add-ons for MC, and that you do not have the MC Progression module without MasterController base and StoryProgression base. And that you have cleared your game's 4-5 cache files.

If still no go, that's about as far as we can take this here -- we offer support and documentation for all the mods on the NRaas site. Please open a support thread there so we can get to the bottom of this crashing.
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/page/messages/Chatterbox (free membership required to post)