Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

2018 MTS Calendar Contest - posted on 12th Nov 2017 at 8:48 PM
Replies: 634 (Who?), Viewed: 219296 times.
Page 26 of 26
Field Researcher
#626 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 8:13 PM Last edited by Manderz0630 : 18th Nov 2017 at 8:56 PM.
I also patched fixed my Custom Content as well and I'm using the fix version by Morphan's you can grab it in post #598.
http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...960#post5296960
And Cmar's height Mod http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...255#post5231255

I think it might be the addsimslider.script.ts4 might be causing the error logs? I don't have that script.
Test Subject
#627 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 1:45 AM
Which height slider files should be used or are updated for pets? I'm a bit confused.
Test Subject
#628 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 4:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manderz0630
I also patched fixed my Custom Content as well and I'm using the fix version by Morphan's you can grab it in post #598.
http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...960#post5296960
And Cmar's height Mod http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...255#post5231255

I think it might be the addsimslider.script.ts4 might be causing the error logs? I don't have that script.


I don't like this that alters height in feet because it doesn't work in children. I prefer scripting because it works with all ages.
Field Researcher
#629 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 6:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissaq64
Which height slider files should be used or are updated for pets? I'm a bit confused.


Use this one.
http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...960#post5296960


Quote:
Originally Posted by GuilhermeSchilling
I don't like this that alters height in feet because it doesn't work in children.


I don't really play with children Sims so the height of them doesn't matter to me.

I'll try to fix the leg bending issue when shorting the Sims' height, but for now I'm not worrying about it. Taking a break from it for now and then I'll try to tackle it again.
Test Subject
#630 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 8:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manderz0630
Use this one.
http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...960#post5296960




I don't really play with children Sims so the height of them doesn't matter to me.

I'll try to fix the leg bending issue when shorting the Sims' height, but for now I'm not worrying about it. Taking a break from it for now and then I'll try to tackle it again.


I get it, but there are many other players who love playing with child Sims and I want to make it possible for them to manage to change the height with children too.
Field Researcher
#631 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 9:11 PM
I don't know how to edit Cmar's height Mod. I looked into the file and it requires another use of a program to edit it. Can't edit it with bone delta.
Test Subject
#632 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manderz0630
I don't know how to edit Cmar's height Mod. I looked into the file and it requires another use of a program to edit it. Can't edit it with bone delta.


I think it is the height slider that replace the foot slider to work. I think that's why you can't edit with BoneDelta.
Field Researcher
#633 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 2:10 AM
Try contacting Cmar about the height Mod or you could try editing it through Sims 4 Studio.
Test Subject
#634 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 9:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manderz0630
Try contacting Cmar about the height Mod or you could try editing it through Sims 4 Studio.


Thanks, but I'll use my mod, I just need help to fix animations and some height bugs, especially on lower sims, where the height stays one way but then gets another.
Test Subject
#635 Old Yesterday at 3:19 AM Last edited by GuilhermeSchilling : Yesterday at 7:47 PM.
Last Change. It's almost done. I just need an expert who plays with children Sims to solve a bug that causes short children and toddlers to kneel and tall toddlers to floating on the floor. And I also need help fixing some animations and poses.
Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: zip Height Slider Mod.zip (3.7 KB, 17 downloads) - View custom content
Page 26 of 26
Back to top