Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 12:51 PM Last edited by jhch0503 : 4th Jan 2017 at 6:57 PM. Reason: Additional Screenshots
Default Glitching Menus after installing mods [PICTURES]
Hi all,

It's my first time posting here! *waves*

I have come across a glitch! (I think you can call it that?) I recently installed both the 'No Intro' mod by Simser der Deutschen and the 'Cheat Shorcuts' mod by plastcbox.

I followed the install instructions for both, however I have come across these issues:

I have since deleted both mods from my files however this issue still remains. I have installed some CC recently however this issue has only occurred this morning after installing the above mods.

Please can anyone help?

Thank you in advance!

EDIT: I have now also just discovered this in CAS:

Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 12:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jhch0503
Hi all,

It's my first time posting here! *waves*

I have come across a glitch! (I think you can call it that?) I recently installed both the 'No Intro' mod by Simser der Deutschen and the 'Cheat Shorcuts' mod by plastcbox.

I followed the install instructions for both, however I have come across these issues:

I have since deleted both mods from my files however this issue still remains. I have installed some CC recently however this issue has only occurred this morning after installing the above mods.

Please can anyone help?

Thank you in advance!

Hi! Welcome to the forums! I personally have the No Intro Mod and don't have these issues. There are two things that you might be able to do. One, remove all custom content and restart your game. If the glitch has been removed, individually add back in your CC and Mods and you will know what the broken content is! A second method that might work, go into your games library and click on The Sims 4. Right under the play button is another button that looks like a little gear. This is your settings. When you click on this it will give you the option to "Repair" your game. (It is the fifth option down under "Update Game"). When you click on it all of your installed (Sims 4) games will be repaired. If this still doesn't work, post back here and maybe we can figure something else out! Good luck!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ca1iso
Hi! Welcome to the forums! I personally have the No Intro Mod and don't have these issues. There are two things that you might be able to do. One, remove all custom content and restart your game. If the glitch has been removed, individually add back in your CC and Mods and you will know what the broken content is! A second method that might work, go into your games library and click on The Sims 4. Right under the play button is another button that looks like a little gear. This is your settings. When you click on this it will give you the option to "Repair" your game. (It is the fifth option down under "Update Game"). When you click on it all of your installed (Sims 4) games will be repaired. If this still doesn't work, post back here and maybe we can figure something else out! Good luck!!

I think I found the issue! I installed the Mod Conflict Detector and it seems the issue was stemming from the CC Wrench Icon Override mod. I'm not sure if the new patch has made the mod incompatible or I just didn't install properly but the issue has been resolved now!

Thank you for your help
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 4:51 AM
Ah, well I am glad that I could help. However little it was haha. Best of luck!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 1:51 AM Last edited by Steffyn : 29th Jan 2017 at 2:20 AM.
Sorry for the necromancy but I had the same issue and the same mod. Hopefully this will work out for me too.

EDIT: It worked! Again, sorry for the necromancy but that was a really offputting error that made me stop playing for a long time so I'm really glad it was able to be fixed easily.

My simblr
In the name of the Moon, i will right wrongs and triumph over evil, and that means YOU! ❤️