Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 6:08 PM
Default Sims sit in the front of the police car instead of the back.
Hi, I ma gabriel567ist I am needing help into modifying the way sims sit in the cop car.

Back in the sims 2 the burglar will be seated in the back instead of the front seat but in the sims 3 they often sit in the front.

How do I modify this so it can be used realistically for the sim when they car arrested.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 8:07 PM
I guess, if you could find a way to get two cops to arrive at a scene and have them enter the car first, that could potentially work. The idea here being to have something take up the passenger seat slot so the burglar would be forced in the back.

I talk to myself but no one answers ;_;
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 2:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Natrocity
I guess, if you could find a way to get two cops to arrive at a scene and have them enter the car first, that could potentially work. The idea here being to have something take up the passenger seat slot so the burglar would be forced in the back.

How do I do it I need to know?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 3:55 AM
Don't know exactly how, that's just the place I would start if you want to mod it yourself.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 9:30 PM
Do you want me to edit the gameplay data to do that?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 12:20 AM
If you know how to, I'd give it a shot.

Mad Poster
#7 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 3:38 PM
Heh, it's like those Sims that drive taxis like their own cars...

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Mad Poster
#8 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 12:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
Heh, it's like those Sims that drive taxis like their own cars...

That one is caused by the game tripping over itself (or a bug) and not bothering to generate a taxi driver when one is needed. Could have sworn I saw a dog driving one of those cabs once...