Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Apr 2014 at 2:16 PM Last edited by Disorderr : 18th Apr 2014 at 2:45 AM.
Default Hidden Princess Challenge Part 1
Congrats on finally clicking on this page! It must've took you ages as the mouse won't cooperate right? No? Oh well, never mind. And also pls pls comment below for any name suggestions for the name of this challenge my mind is totally blank.

The names used in the story are for story purposes, the name is your choice.

Any expansion pack is compatible.

Chapter 1
A new baby!

In the beautiful world of Sunset Valley, the King and Queen had a new baby girl! But the girl had some issues while giving birth so she had quite a rare sickness that no one in Sunset Valley knows. The doctors tried contacting other doctors from other countries but they had all the same answer or nearly the same answer, "I don't know,"

The King didn't like the baby because he doesn't want to have a really scary baby in his castle. So he decided to give the baby to an orphanage saying that he found this baby in the trash can. But sadly, the orphanage cannot cope with the bills and was forced to shut down. So the King had no choice but to take her in.

The King left her out in the cold, never bothering to even give her food. But the mother was kind enough to give her food. Deep down, she actually likes her and cares for her. She has been secretly building a basement for Corinne, the baby's name. One fine day, she has finally finished building the basement. She hid the stairway with bushes and plants. The King did not know about this. Every night, she will come down and giver her food tell her a story, change her diaper...

After many days of her mother's nurturing and care, she had grown into a toddler.

This part is not important, but you could play this part if you want.

CAS

Create a Male(npc) and Female YA. Give them very rich, royal clothes with loads of jewelry.

King's Traits: Dislikes Children, Hot-Headed, Grumpy, Bookworm, Clumsy
Queen's Traits: Nurturing(Generations) If not, Natural Cook, Family-Oriented, Neat, Perfectionist, Lucky.

You must set to High Free Will

Give them a big castle/mansion. Build them a basement with the cheapest crib and a light for now. Once the baby is a toddler, buy the cheapest potty. You cannot buy a walker or a playpen. The toddler must learn how to walk, talk and potty before aging into a child. Which will be in the next chapter.

Marry the King and Queen then let them try for baby, eat watermelons to make sure that the baby is a girl. You can only have one child. Once the child is born randomly choose the baby's traits, then the real challenge is starting.

The baby can only stay in the basement. You cannot touch the King. The King cannot find the stairs to the basement, or the challenge will be an immediate fail. You cannot build any doors to lock out the King. You can cancel the action if the King is going to the basement. But if you missed it then too bad. Every night, after the King is sleeping, you cannot force the King to sleep, he must sleep naturally. If he slept, the Queen will go to the basement and feed and care for the baby. The Queen must be in bed by 5:00 AM, or it will be an immediate fail. Once the baby is a toddler, she must learn to walk, talk and potty trained. You cannot use a walker or a playpen. Once she's aged up, you can continue reading.

Chapter 2
Back to School

Once the toddler is a child, she needs to go to school and you need to choose a trait, any trait. She must do her homework. The Queen will not come and help her. She needs to cook her own food. So you need to buy a mini-fridge and a stove, a shower and a bathroom. She needs to survive down there. For the King and Queen, you can just leave them alone and let them do whatever they want. She can only go out on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays. She can only age up once she gets an A. If not then sorry, you fail. Once she's halfway through her childhood, she will find a pink diamond.

That pink diamond has a very special power within. And she will keep it in her inventory.

That's it for now. Part three will be coming out soon.

I need help to upload an image. Comment below pls!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Apr 2014 at 2:49 PM
Since I don't really know what is going on, because the story isn't finished, I can't really help with the name, but I would suggest something like ,,Hidden princess'', or something like that. BTW, great challenge, I might try it when I finish off my prodigy school
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Apr 2014 at 3:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TeckieSimmer
Since I don't really know what is going on, because the story isn't finished, I can't really help with the name, but I would suggest something like ,,Hidden princess'', or something like that. BTW, great challenge, I might try it when I finish off my prodigy school

Glad you like it
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Apr 2014 at 9:51 PM
I like the name 'The Hidden Princess Challenge' as well. It reminds me a bit of the Cinderella challenge. I'm definitely going to give this a try when I'm done with my current challenge.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 1:50 AM
If she can't go out, it is impossible for her to get an A
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 3:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lop90804
If she can't go out, it is impossible for her to get an A

Well besides going to school