Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 4:46 AM
Default Hi there, long time member bad at introductions
Hello everyone

I haven't played any PC games in possible twenty months, I was going to give up PC gaming for good, but found I loved it to much, I decided instead to take a few years away from PC gaming to catch up on credit card debts, I hope to have built my dream gaming PC within five years, for now I just have a smart phone to use, so far I've only bought the case tower for my dream PC.

I hope to be a good community member and participate where I can.

Thanks Craig
Advertisement
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 5:16 PM
Hello Craig! Welcome to the forums! There are many things you can still do while you get your PC ready, just socialize in the social groups and chat, help out creators in the creator feedback forum, learn new things with the tutorials, chat about the game in the sims discussion forums or about anything else in general discussion ones... there are many more, but those are the ones that came right to my head I hope you have a nice stay

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 8:14 PM
Yes I already helped someone sign in here and I only returned myself a day or so ago.

I used to help out at nexus forums which has mods for Bethesda games, but didn't feel appreciated for my help there, no helpful, funny buttons there like you have here.

Owe I may buy the Sims 3 for my smartphone tomorrow even they'll I've heard it gets boring after a while.
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 8:05 PM
Hey hey, I'm a newbie also ^_^