Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 3:53 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Pets, Into the Future
Default Can't install package file
Hi. I was getting bored on sims3, so I tried to install some package files.
I did everything right. I placed the package files in My Documents/ Electronic Arts/ The Sims 3/ Mods/ Packages
I ran the game, but it's just normal game, nothing changed.
I deleted cache files, tried other packages, set the Resouce.cfg file.. But still not working.
Plz help me so I can buy guns and shoot sims
Advertisement
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#2 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 5:55 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • Sims 2 - Installing Custom Content
    You appear to not have read our great guides to downloading and installing custom content.

Downloading for Fracking Idiots explains the entire downloading process from start to finish in language designed for people who aren't computer geniuses. Please go through the whole guide before asking any further questions on downloading and installing custom content as pretty much everything you could possibly want to know is explained there - including info for Mac and Vista users.

Getting Custom Content to Show Up explains what to do if you've followed all the instructions in Downloading for Fracking Idiots and your content still isn't showing up, or if content that was showing up fine before suddenly won't show up.