Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 8:49 PM
I need ask about few thing's [Mods]
hello everyone .. this is my first post into this great site .. i have some question's :
1- Is there any Killing mod for sims 4 ? (i need it because im playing a mafia challenge and if i can find mod like this it will be amazing).
2- Is there any way {cheat or mod} to let the sim stop doing a random stuff ? ( like i want my sim to do just what i choose).
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 12:29 AM
I don't have time to search for it right now, but there is a creator on here that made a torture and mayhem mod and I think also one that allowed various types of death? You could search for that. I do think it exists. As for your second question, why not just turn autonomy off in game options?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 9:33 AM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 6:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Taube
I don't have time to search for it right now, but there is a creator on here that made a torture and mayhem mod and I think also one that allowed various types of death? You could search for that. I do think it exists. As for your second question, why not just turn autonomy off in game options?

thank you for your answer
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 6:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
Torture and Chaos mod
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=586477

that's awesome thank you so so much this mod so helpful