Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 6:44 AM
Default Any Tutorials!???
Any Links to Tutorials That teach you how to make an interaction loot a trait trough an object? 'Cause Cain't find any.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 8:42 AM
Link

Thousands of tutorials...
dodgy builder
#3 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 12:41 PM
trait through an object? Is that just a trait or is it something new? Modding or meshing? If you click on create in the top menu on my stationary at least. The menu's are different on my phone. Here you go create, select game and if it's modding or meshing. At the top of each forum you find useful stickies and tutorials etc, etc.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 1:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
trait through an object? Is that just a trait or is it something new? Modding or meshing? If you click on create in the top menu on my stationary at least. The menu's are different on my phone. Here you go create, select game and if it's modding or meshing. At the top of each forum you find useful stickies and tutorials etc, etc.

Modding, And though an Interaction
You click on, and it either puts you through a full interaction, or just adds the trait outright. Mainly, just a Custom Trait (Which is what I'm just Looking For. You know, A tutorial to do that. (Teach me that))
Or just Another, normal Trait.