Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 7:23 PM Last edited by Don Babilon : 26th Jul 2017 at 1:14 PM. Reason: Answered
Default WCIF this male hair? [Solved]
and any possible retextures, fixes or whatever.

Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 12:53 PM
It´s from the 70`s, 80`, 90`s stuff pack.
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 1:05 PM
OMG, thank you! I spent days on various sites looking for this and thought I was going crazy. Never occurred to me that it could actually be by EA
Pity that I've never bought that pack, though
Field Researcher
#4 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 4:49 PM
Where did you find the picture? Are you active on the EA forums? If yes, who are you there?
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 5:06 PM
I got this one from Google while searching for half-length male hair, but I remember that I saw it first at the official forum on that particular Sim, so it was easy to recognise it during image search. As to who I am there, well, I lurk there without logging in. Therefore it is highly unlikely that we know each other from there, if that's what you're asking.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 6:27 PM
Well that's my Silas. He owns that hair
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 9:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jo-Anne
Well that's my Silas. He owns that hair
Haha, well, no wonder then that I couldn't find it anywhere. But no worries, he's safe, because in the meantime I have decided to use a different hair on the Sim for which I had intended it.