Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Locked thread | Replies: 12 (Who?), Viewed: 4415 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Dec 2004 at 7:28 PM Last edited by whitefolks : 5th Jan 2005 at 1:57 AM.
Default Venus Mansion
Have you got your sims at the top of the career and not a good house to live in? Well, I got some good news! The Venus Mansion is ready for pleasure! Here are some pictures for the house!

Enjoy!

Remember: This work is made by me and therefore must be credited by me and me only. As long as I get full credit this house is allowed on anysite except pay-sites...
Advertisement
Ice Princess
#2 Old 29th Dec 2004 at 7:29 PM
I like it but I have a question since it is already in .pack form where would i place it?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 29th Dec 2004 at 7:38 PM
Hmm. i think this should be in the downloads section because of the "blah blah balh" and yabbering of what whitefolk or w/e would say o_o
Ice Princess
#4 Old 29th Dec 2004 at 7:41 PM
i was thinking downloads but I wasn' sure if it should go into the lot collections or neighborhood
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Dec 2004 at 7:47 PM Last edited by whitefolks : 29th Dec 2004 at 8:04 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giniro
Hmm. i think this should be in the downloads section because of the "blah blah balh" and yabbering of what whitefolk or w/e would say o_o

Yes i am going to say it and im not going to stop saying it until everyone realizes that the build forums are for discussion of building and the viewing of work in progress, Not to upload lots. These are Delphy's rules, if you have a problem with them, talk to him

BTW Purchase, that is a neat looking house. Can easily tell that you spent some time planning it. You have good use of colors in this house. If you sent it to delphy to have put in the downloads section, you would probably get a much higher response to this house
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Dec 2004 at 10:04 PM Last edited by Purchase_2005 : 29th Dec 2004 at 10:30 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitefolks
Yes i am going to say it and im not going to stop saying it until everyone realizes that the build forums are for discussion of building and the viewing of work in progress, Not to upload lots. These are Delphy's rules, if you have a problem with them, talk to him

BTW Purchase, that is a neat looking house. Can easily tell that you spent some time planning it. You have good use of colors in this house. If you sent it to delphy to have put in the downloads section, you would probably get a much higher response to this house

Thank you.. Delphy will be getting it shortly be all means!

Edit: How do I get it to Delphy? :fallen:
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Dec 2004 at 11:10 PM
go to downloads/housing and lots/ create new thread, place all the info in there like you were making this thread, and it will be sent to the upload section, where delphy can aprrove it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Dec 2004 at 11:22 PM
Ok thank you!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 9:07 PM
When we download it I think i'll move the borke's in there
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 31st Dec 2004 at 7:14 PM
That would be awesome! Happy Simming
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 31st Dec 2004 at 10:18 PM
I dont really care for this, it looks like a regular house
I have seen so many house that look like this before.
The house is good i hate the roofing job!!!!
#12 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 11:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Rebel
I dont really care for this, it looks like a regular house
I have seen so many house that look like this before.
The house is good i hate the roofing job!!!!

Crazy Rebel, are you confused?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 5th Jan 2005 at 1:56 AM
Since this is now a completed lot the thread will be closed. Hope to see this house available in the downlaod section
Closed Thread