Home | Help | Download | Community | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 5 (Who?), Viewed: 2776 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 9:19 AM
Default Default Nude Body
I have downloaded a lot of hacks for showing the sims in the nude and they always show up correctly. But since a few days i always got a muscular bodyshape for my nude default males and i cann't get rid of it. Does anybody know, where it comes from?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 5:54 PM
Same here! we obviously downloaded the same file! unfortunately ive gone through my downloads folder several times and i havent been able to locate the offending file - The males are very muscular and are anatomically correct... Problem with that is that my male sims now have er.. 2 "packages" lol

Anyone know who made this default skin replacement and what its called AFTER its been extracted into the download directory? (i have a nice bunch of files that are just a huge list of numbers and letters!) Id happily go back to having the basic maxis default nude skins if i knew how to go back to them... :puppy:
'Death, death, death' Until the sun cries morning
staff: retired moderator
#3 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 7:37 PM
If you can't find the file by finding the name of it, you could always pinpoint it by using this method:
http://www.modthesims2.com/article.php?p=1109986
You might start looking for files with the name Beos, BBB or Beosboxboy in it (or possibly Marvine or Ju) as they have a bodybuilder mesh.

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
RUSH Headlong Flight Performing Arts Award Star Rush OC
Please check out my profile policies before PMing me! Thanks.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 12:06 PM
Thank you for the quick reply. I thought of the Beos-bodybuilder but forgot about Marvine or Ju. Maybe that the one who's causing problems.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 7:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressPantera
Same here! we obviously downloaded the same file! unfortunately ive gone through my downloads folder several times and i havent been able to locate the offending file - The males are very muscular and are anatomically correct... Problem with that is that my male sims now have er.. 2 "packages" lol

I found out that the double "packages" were forced by Mesh_dbcabunderwear. Hope it helps a bit.
'Death, death, death' Until the sun cries morning
staff: retired moderator
#6 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 10:46 PM
Glad you have your toolbox sorted out!

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
RUSH Headlong Flight Performing Arts Award Star Rush OC
Please check out my profile policies before PMing me! Thanks.

Section jump