Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 6:59 AM Last edited by Echo : 10th Sep 2008 at 2:02 PM.
Tutorial - How to make Wallpapers Tile Properly with Photoshop (Applicable to other objects)
Here's a tutorial I made almost a year ago for a friend. I though it might be too simple to put it here, but then again someone might find my method useful. So here goes nothing:

Ever had or found that very perfect picture for your wallpaper or floor tile only to realise that it does not tile correctly in game? Here's how you can get it corrected using Photoshop and HomeCrafter Plus. Alternatively, you can use SimPE instead of HomeCrafter Plus to extract the image from a package. Note that it shall be in PNG format instead of BMP however.

I've also included the Country Herb Wallpaper that I used in this tutorial as a package for download for those who are interested. Just place it in your downloads folder.

----------
Tutorials:How_to_make_Wallpapers_Tile_Properly_with_Photoshopwiki
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Tiling Correction with Photoshop Tutorial.zip (1,013.7 KB, 954 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: zip  wall_Country Herb Wallpaper.zip (48.5 KB, 304 downloads) - View custom content

YouTube? Check out my channel: AlphaWolfKodi
Interested in Balto? Balto Home

"A bone to a dog is not charity. Charity is the bone shared with the dog, when you are just as hungry as the dog." -Jack London