Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#151 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 7:56 PM
So am I. I've been compulsively checking if there's been any progress on the results. I keep firing up my web browser and my husband is getting annoyed with me, telling me I'm addicted!

My newest downloads are on Simified.
Older downloads and stuff that didn't get transferred to Simified are on my Livejournal.
Say NO to ugly square shadows in TS3! Grab the fix today!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#152 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 8:21 PM
I only have 2 Judges Results. I have also PMed my emergency judges, and JOFL is busy as she told me. I wish to have them scores soon. I AM SO SORRY for the long wait. My main judges never judged with the exception of FurryPanda. And I have yet to hear them check in with me by PM.

Scholar
#153 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 9:09 PM
It's OK We're just keen to get the results, that's all.

Older downloads and stuff that didn't get transferred to Simified are on my Livejournal.
Field Researcher
#154 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 8:25 PM
Still waiting...

I can´t do it anymore. Why?
Lab Assistant
#155 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 8:31 PM
is it bad that i keep checking this instead of doing my work? :confused:
Field Researcher
#156 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 1:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bree2kool8
is it bad that i keep checking this instead of doing my work? :confused:

I don´t think so. I do the same thing.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#157 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 2:06 AM
I am so sorry guys, JOFL is Busy, and I don't want this contest to get closed, but we probably have until 11:59PM EST to have our scores in... I'm gonna go talk to bP right now about those judges.

Field Researcher
#158 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 2:00 AM
Still waiting....again!

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#159 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 5:06 AM
I am so sorry, I am waiting on news from boolPropped on if I am going to be allowed to judge, or give the results of the two judges. Otherwise. I don't know what she is going to do, or what I can do. I feel that I have let y'all down. And I really want one of you all to get a star.

Scholar
#160 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 5:23 AM
I'm starting to feel like I'm a contest jinx Every contest I've been in (except for Maxis Sim Makeover Pleasantview Edition) has been plagued with contestant or judge problems. Don't fret, fway. We all love you And the contest has been fun no matter what happens now.

Field Researcher
#161 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 10:45 AM
I agree with Engram. It´s not your fault. This contest was aww, and yes we love you.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#162 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 2:12 AM
Alright All, I just got word that I can step in as an EJ, since we only got two results. Thank you so much bP, once again, I appreciate it. Now I will be back with my results sooner than you know it.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#163 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 2:59 AM
I Think We Have a Winner! :birthday: (Sorry for the double post.)

If you would like to see the comments and the tabulations given to yourself, please send me a message, requesting so. I wanted to get the results out ASAP. I want to congratulate all four of you for participating throughout the entire contest. The prizes will be PMed by me personally and handed off to you. The prizes are grab-bag prizes. 1st Place will get both Emile and Celeste. 2nd Place Will Have to choose...

Who Won? - You'll Have to Scroll to Find out?

4 - Yuki Aixinjuelo - 692.5 - Sa+Gil

3 :3rd: - Yanca Goncalves - 734.5 - Nyane24
Keep Scrolling
2 :2nd:-Ava Marie Maselli - 796 - Bree2Kool8
1 :1st: -Kylie Donavan - 803.5 - Engram

Congratulations to you all! I am so proud of you for putting your time and effort into this. I think this contest wouldn't have gone on if it weren't for you all. Will there be another cycle? It depends. But the next one if there is one, should be better than this cycle!

#164 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 3:27 AM
Congrats Engram!
Scholar
#165 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 4:42 AM
Oh, wow... What can I say? I'm stunned! And happy! I wasn't expecting to win.

Thank you judges for the work you put into the scoring and comments and to fway for running a contest. I had a blast taking pictures of Kylie. And thanks to the other contestants for sticking with it and giving me a run for my money

I'm just sitting here, staring at the screen, feeling rather stunned and don't know what to say. Yay, I get Emile and maybe she and Alejandro can have another cutie like Stevie? Now, that would be nice...

Oh, yeah, and thanks tlawblique

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#166 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 4:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Engram
Oh, wow... What can I say? I'm stunned! And happy! I wasn't expecting to win.

Thank you judges for the work you put into the scoring and comments and to fway for running a contest. I had a blast taking pictures of Kylie. And thanks to the other contestants for sticking with it and giving me a run for my money

I'm just sitting here, staring at the screen, feeling rather stunned and don't know what to say. Yay, I get Emile and maybe she and Alejandro can have another cutie like Stevie? Now, that would be nice...

Oh, yeah, and thanks tlawblique

They didn't have Stevie ENGRAM! :P

That's Chase and Amelia, but Alejandro and Emile do have cute kids though. And you also get TLAWBLIQUE's Celeste, so maybe she can be worked in there somewhere?... Affairs?

Scholar
#167 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 5:31 AM
Damn! I thought they were the ones who had Stevie! I'm sure they'll have super cute kids, anyway. I'm going to have to start a new hood, or something. Tranquility Valley, where all my sims and S2C sims live is pretty full. And I'm building Roth Point, which is an ancestor hood for Riverblossom Hills (the Seasons hood). I was going to put Alejandro in Pleasantview to wreak havoc with the single women, but now that he has a mate... Decisions, decisions...

Lab Assistant
#168 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 12:50 PM
Congrats, Engram! Soooo close! Thanks for a great contest, fway!
Field Researcher
#169 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 12:52 PM
Congratulations Engram, you did great throughout the whole contest. You deserved.
Thanks also to judges and fway, thanks for this contest.

#170 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 4:25 PM
Congratulations Engram!!! You did a fantasic job!!!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#171 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 7:46 PM
Y'all are welcome, I hope to do it again soon, and plan all the rounds before I submit them. Otherwise... well yeah, we'll have to do the extensions and such, which aren't good for myself. But I'm planning on doing a different type of contest, not sure yet. This one really didn't turn out to be a pageant per-se but I still think it's worth it.

Page 7 of 7