Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#151 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 5:10 PM
Round 2: Continuation and First Contact

Hope my story and pics are better this round!

Continuation

When I left my hibernation cell I was frozen, literally.I climbed down the ladder as Kyna called me downstairs. I was tired, depressed, and cold. This has been the longest time I have ever been away from my kids. Kyna noticed at least that I was freezing.

"Here," she said, "Let me start a fire." I guess I didn't do enough research to know about fires. I was shocked when I started to sit in the flame when Kyna yelled at me. "No!," she screamed, "You'll die if you go in there, sit around it to get warm." I obeyed, still shaky from my near death experience. "Come sit with me," she said, "I need to talk to you about the mission."

I slowly made my way to the table near-by the couch and sat down. What could she possibly know about the mission that I don't? I was worried. I didn't know this girl that well. Maybe she was tricking me so she could get back to Sloomookoo and leave me here.

"I can read your thoughts you know." she stated.

"What?" I asked surprised, "Only the highest members of council and the royal family have that power!"

"Well remember when you were in training when you were a child, how they said a human came to our planet and killed the newly-born princess?"

"Yes," I said quietly taking this in, "I was about three in Earth years then. It was a big castrophe! The council started to think about taking over Earth and sending people like us to go in secret. I knew about that because my dad was sent there and never came back."

"Well that was a lie." she cut in, "The head council member wanted a reason to take over Earth and so he put me on the streets when I was born. After I had Kli, my daughter, he found me and started making me go on missions.", she sighed, "I thought I should tell you this because once they start sending you here, they won't stop until they have this place taken over. That's why we are here, to see if Earth has resources we can use to inhabit here."

I looked at her shocked, "Wait, what?" I stuttered, "I thought I would come here and leave, never to come back! I thought that they would just take part of Earth not the whole thing!" I gasped, "How long exactly have they been testing this planet?"

"Well years, before you and I and probably your father was born," she sighed."I'm sure you know about those 'peaceful' visits when we moved to Sloomookoo from Slamaki, zillions of years ago. They weren't peaceful. Some aliens came to live here, if they looked enough like the humans, but all of them went insane. It's really sad that the legislature would hunt them down and do that."

I walked over to a painting on the wall. It looked just like Sloomookoo did when we has a view of night.

"It is," Kyna said interupting my train of thought, "He was one of the early aliens to come here. The government found him and made him insane. Apparantly he is very famous on Earth even though he is dead. That picture is called 'Starry Night'."

I looked once again at it. How much did I not know. I was so naive and stupid! Why did I believe the legislature!? I can't stand this pain. This is all in vain. I hope I find him, or I'll just die. I can't go back without him! I can't face that world alone again!

Suddenly I heard human voices!
"Mommy, is daddy gonna come with the beds soon? I can't sleep on the floor!" a little human child said.

"Yes honey, you know nobody has been here for, oh, about 50 years! Everything in here is so old! I doubt they even have decent plumbing!" a grown woman's voice said.

Oh no! The voices are getting closer. Soon the humans were at the door.

First Contact

Oh my! Humans didn't look much like they did on the hologram! The woman kept screaming and saying we were devil creatures. I didn't really catch EVERYTHING she said, but obviously it wasn't good judging by the look on Kyna's face. You see, I am not human-language literate. I do know a bit of English, but not much. The only things I got out of her words were 'devil', 'creature', 'die', 'leave', and 'punishment'.

"STOP!", Kyna yelled in English. The woman looked at her in amazement and fainted on the spot. "Oh dear, what have I done now?" she muttered.

"Mommy! Mommy! What have you done to her! Daddy where are you!", the little girl cried. I felt like crying myself. She reminded me of how far away I was away from my kids.

"Calm down," Kyna said softly,"We wish to see your leader. Can you tell me where he is?"

"L-leader?", the girl sniffled, "Y-you mean D-daddy? He's outside, coming with our beds. Pl-please don't hurt him!" The sight was almost to hard to look at.

"Moraja," she said in our native language, "Go out and get the leader. I must stay here to control the children and explain to the female why we are here, if she wakes up."

I nodded and started to head out the door, "Hey Kyna, move the female to the couch and build another fire to warm the children, it's really cold." Then I walked out the door.

Where could this leader be? I got ready to climb another long journey up the mountains. I was so depressed. All this work and research of human's has done nothing! I couldn't speak to them, I couldn't relate to them at all! That little girl looked at me with horror in her eyes. Oh did she have such beautiful blue eyes, so small compared to our huge ones! I missed Azul, and my children.

By this time I was nearing the top of the mountain I saw a human figure approching me. I got frantic! How was I supposed to explain anything to him!

Oddly though all he said to me was, "I knew it!" and then rambled on so fast I could not catch many words besides 'alien' and 'abduction'.

"C-calm! Take to house!" I said, trying to express the urgency in my voice. He looked at me in wonder and seemed dazed until I said, "Female and children help!" This was becoming very trying for me. I really should lean this troublesome language.

His face turned an even paler white at the mention of the female and children. He grabbed my hand and started running toward the living quarters in the far distance.My feet hurried to keep up with his surprisingly fast pace.

We didn't get into the cabin until dark. When I walked in I was utterly shocked. The female was sleeping on the couch while the child was warming herself and Kyna was hugging the younger one.

"Kyna!" I yelled. She looked up and quickly pulled herself away from the younger child. A guilty expression filled her face as she put her down.

"Moraja, I see you have returned with the leader," she said in our native tongue. The male human ran up to his wife, kissed her, then went to his children. He was hugging them and asking them if they were harmed.

"I don't know why you are here, or what you want, but I suggest you never touch my children again," he said slow enough for me to understand. I could tell Kyna was stung by the insult. Her face was filled with sadness.

"Very well," she said, obviously being slow enough for me to understand."I guess I should first explain to you, the leader, before I involve others in our affairs."

Yes! Finished, sorry that round was mostly serious! Next round I might add some humor!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#152 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 5:53 PM
Finally done with my round 2.
Lab Assistant
#153 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 6:39 PM
hey guys, i'm sorry but i'm gonna have to withdraw...some family stuff came up and i've got to focus on real life for a while great contest, TRIriana, i'm sorry i won't be able to finish it. thanks to all the judges for your judging! and good luck to all the contestants, keep up the good work everyone!

thanks again,
Moonstream27
Scholar
Original Poster
#154 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 7:17 PM
It's been cool having you as a contestant. Thank you for joining!
Lab Assistant
#155 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 7:40 PM Last edited by sims2controlfrk : 12th Jun 2009 at 9:19 PM. Reason: Pushed wrong button...silly me!
Default Round 2 -Skwint -sims2controlfrk
Continuation...

Lt. Skwint continued exploring the streets of the fishing village for two more Earth hours. She steathily made the circuit, scanning the small shops and businesses. Everything appeared in shades of gray, blue, and green as she peered through the len of the night vision goggles and the rain; but Skwint sensed that her surroundings were quaint and beautiful.

She smiled inwardly as she thought, "Red fog is really going to make this place the center of great Al'binoVanian intellect." She felt that she had learned enough during her initial exploration and started looking for a place to hide her terra-transport. It was safe in the shadowy river while it was still dark and rainy, but its light coloration would be a stark contrast to the murky depths in the light of day.

She ventured down a back street toward the river, lured by the strong stench of rotting fish, and found the village's old fish processing plant and warehouse. She checked the olfactometre dial on her scanner and was surprised to find the stylus waving wildly. "Wow...OL = 2(Pi) x The Square Root of Z/87...the glorious stink is off the scales! Good, good..." She'd found the source of an important ingredient needed to produce a healthy red fog...the sustainer of Al'BinoVanian intellectual livelihood.
Skwint beheld an old, abandoned boathouse among the tall reeds a few septuplets to the left of the warehouse. She quietly waded through waist-high plants and muddy water to the decrepit structure, smiling as she thought, "The High Disciplinarian and maybe even old S'lith himself will dedicate these structures to me. They will name this place "General Skwint the Conqueror Museum of New Al'BinoVa" and Al'BinoVanians will tell stories of how I conquered this primitive little fishing village and transformed it into the great place of intellectual destiny..."
She touched her tele-cator and spoke quietly: "Lt. Skwint to Vessel..."
Colonel Hot-ee responded, "Well, it's about time you communicated, Lt. Skwint. The Earth star rises in one-and-a-half sipsips. You need to find a place to refuel and re-energize. Time is of essence; you need to commence the downfall of the village primitives within the next 48 sipsips."
Skwint groaned and said impertinently, "I'm fully aware of the timetable, Colonel. I've found a good place to hide my transport. As usual, I'm 5 steps ahead of you..."
Hotz released an audible sigh and said, "Lieutenant, your insolence will only serve to delay the mission. You are aware that discipline dictates that the mission is the thing..."
"Affirmative and I'm sorry," Skwint said as she fought to reign in her annoyance. "I'm guiding the transport to this dinky little boathouse as we speak...I'm running on empty, so I'll refuel as soon as I secure my transport. But, there's no way that I can re-energize until I get the first batch of fog-orbs manufactured. I plan to deposit the fog-orbs in the strategic locations that I scouted earlier...and then I'll find the leader of the primitives to issue the final ultimatum."
"Very well, Lieutenant," Hotz responded very colonel-like. He cleared his throat and continued remorsefully, "uh, Skwint...my predisposition for impractical misbehavior triumphed over my sworn allegiance to self-discipline. I express contrition for directing your transport into the river."
Skwint was taken aback that Hotz had it in him to apologize. She answered with newfound respect, "It's nothing, Colonel. I'm trained to expect the unexpected...your act only strengthened my resolve to conquer this village for my planet."
Hotz responded, "Very well, Lieutenant, carry on...and Skwint...be careful. Over and out!"
Skwint secured the transport and settled down among the old crates and barrels. She opened her refueler to grab one of the bland, but nourishing rations and found instead a plate of delectable chocolate treats. "Oh Hotz...you remembered how much I love chocolate!" were her first thoughts, quickly followed by, "Drack-nab-it, Hotz...a disciplined combatant travels on her stomach...she needs nourishment that replenishes her brain processes, fires her agility, and sustains her through battle; not frivolous chocolate that only serve to warm the cockles of her heart!" She devoured the chocolates with relish, licking the icing from her pale fingers as she operated the extractor, infusing the fog-orbs with the delightful odor of dead fish. Skwint re-energized for 4 Earth hours. After meditating and divining the sanction of At-One, she committed an internal cleansing and an ion shower. She dressed in the apparel that D-Geek had provided, threw a few fog-orbs into her bag and set out for the village.

The village was bustling with townspeople and a busload of tourist, on their way to somewhere-else-more-important-than-the-village, in tuned to selling their wares and shopping for bargains. They paid little attention to the silver alien with the big,floppy hat and oversized designer bag as she planted the fog-orbs. Skwint had the distinct feeling that she was being followed. Per her training, she stopped suddenly and whirled around to find herself knee-to-face with a pint-sized primitive so ugly that it was absolutely adorable. It had ghastly rosy cheeks and big eyes that peered at her curiously behind a pair of big spectacles.
"Hello," the ugly cherub said. "Do you work at the carnival?"
Skwint was perplexed as she tried to process the query. As she shook the arachnid-webs from her mind, all she could think to say was "Uh...take me to your leader?"
The ugly cherub's face registered confusion as it stood blinking up at Skwint. A smile suddenly spread across its rosy face and quickly turned into a tiny chuckle. "You're funny. I like your face paint...are you a face painter? If I can get my Mom and Professor Kirkham to bring me to the carnival will you paint my face just like yours...boy, the kids will think I'm way cool if you painted my face like that..."
Skwint frowned as the creature rambled on about face painting. It didn't have the most intelligent face that she'd seen, but it was certainly enthusiastic about this concept of face painting. She interrupted the incomprehensible blathering with a wave of her hand and demanded a little more forcefully, "Take me to your leader!"
The little boy shrugged before replying, "Well, my mom is working an extra shift at the processing plant and Professor Kirkham is supposed to be watching me...he's my mom's boyfriend, though she says he ain't...he's really weird, you know...and everybody's always saying that Mom only puts up with the loony-toon 'cause he helps pay the rent and buys us grocery with his mental disability check...Mom lets him kiss her on Saturday nights...ew, kissing is yucky...she says there ain't no other single men in the village good enough for her...anyway..."
Skwint put up her hand to halt the progression of unintelligible communications spewing forth from the rosy little mouth as his eyes danced behind the oversized spectacles. She heaved a heavy sigh and asked, "Is this...Professor Kirkham...your leader?"
"I guess he is until Mom comes home...but..."
Skwint spoke slowly in an effort to get through to the urchin "Would...you...take...me...to...him?"
"Sure...he's down by the river looking for UFOs..." he said as he turned to lead Skwint to the river. "See I told you that he's weird...says he saw a UFO crash into the river last night with his giant telescope...everybody says that he could've spent his money on something more worthwhile than a giant telescope...you know...like a fishing boat or something? He says that he's been to outerspace with aliens and that they are his bestest friends and that they are coming back to the village for their summer vacation...and that they might go fishing or something and that I could come along too...but Mom says that I can't...oh...my name is Scotty..."

It was midday and the village was already hot and humid, thanks to the rainy night in the midst of summer. Scotty led Skwint to the river, retracing the steps that she'd made in the early morning hours. Nobody seemed to notice that a young boy was talking nonstop with an alien in a big, floppy hat, no less a stranger with pale silver skin. Perhaps it could be attributed to the fact that Skwint's patience was on trial as she followed along, and just like most primitive adults, wore a stressed out expression on her face. At the riverbank, Scotty ran ahead to hail the professor. Skwint hung back, partially concealed in the weeds, to assess the situation and to gather both her thoughts and the overall takeover strategy.

Professor Kirkham impatiently rowed his boat to shore and scolded Scotty for the interruption. Skwint stepped out into the clearing with her laser-ray drawn and forcefuly announced, "Skwint, Lt. Level 5B Jjm8Kll, High Disciplinarian Corp of Order...the mission is conquest now and forever, resistance is futile...long live Al'BinoVa!"
Professor Kirkham rubbed a hand over his chin and yelled, "Is this what you interrupted me for? I have far too many important things to do than to play Martians and Earthmen with you and your playmates! 'Resistance is futile'...gee whiz, can't you kids think of anything original to say or do? Right now, conquest would be an exercise in futility. I've got a UFO to find..."
Skwint growled and repeated, "Skwint, Lt. Level 5B Jj8Kll, High Disciplinarian Corp of Order...the mission is conquest now and forever, resistance is futile...long live Al'BinoVa!" She then added, "Professor Kirkham, you are the leader. Tell your primitive subordinates to flee or prepare to meet their demise in a glorious propagation of red fog for the victorious sake of my planet. I now claim this crappy fishing village and dub it New Al'BinoVa!"
"Pish-pash...everybody knows that Al'BinoVa is dead...Chaos destroyed that red gas-ball years ago. It's now a dull beige...I guess you can say that Chaos licked the red off of their candy! Now, enough of this...run along now and play with someone else," the dauntless professor shrieked.
As he turned to walk back to his boat, Skwint aimed the weapon at a patch of weeds growing beside the rowboat and fired. A crater about 2 feet in diameter formed and quickly filled with river water. The professor stared as a small pool formed and nervously rubbed his chin again before saying, "Okay...you got my attention. Now what was it you were saying?"
Field Researcher
#156 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 9:00 PM
TRIriana... I'm really sorry; I'm going to have to drop out. I'm really sorry.

Good Luck Everyone! I had lots and lots of fun!
Field Researcher
#157 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 11:51 PM
Default Meeka - Round 2
There I was hiding behind the big lump slightly panicking. Thoughts were racing through my head. I had to calm myself down. I couldn’t stay hidden here forever. I had a mission to complete. Everyone was counting on me and importantly I am a scientist! I needed to go out explore and gather data, not hide in the corner somewhere of a unknown planet!

I had already been tricked in the way I was transported to Earth. I now needed to think quick on my feet. I quickly accessed what was happening. I could carrying on panicking and wait for the earthling to find and eat me or I could get myself out of this pickle.

The earthling was further away that I initially thought or was it was taking a long time to come near to where I was. I took a quick peek over the big green lump, careful not to move it as it was standing on a raised but small platform. The earthling was drawing closer. It was stopping every now and again and swinging the light emitter left and right as it was searching for something. I ducked back down. The situation was easy. All I had to do was wait and the earthling will pass straight by me. It wouldn’t even know I was there if I remained hidden.

The earthling was drawing closer and I could begin to see more clearly what it looked like. My first sighting of an earthling! It was very strange indeed. I needed to take mental notes. From my research I would work out that this one was male. Apart from the dark clothing, it had pale peachy pink skin, green eyes and yellow looking hair. I didn’t think there was nothing remarkable about this one. It looked pretty much like any other Oylian but of another coloured skin. It could walk on two limbs, make use of the other two in different manner. It was appearing to be looking and processing what it could see, access if there was any danger or attention needed. Most importantly it didn’t look hungry so I don’t think there was any chance of me being eaten.

The earthling finally approached and passed me. I quickly sneaked out from behind the big lump and took my chance to tiptoe in the opposite direction of the earthling.

I managed to stealthily wander into a completely different room than I was in before. This was dark, both the walls and floor were of stone and all the furniture looked old but very elaborate and in a reddy orange wood. There was a big sign that read MEDIEVAL TIMES. From what I could remember, this was a fairly popular period of time in written history for royalty and their life. The only thing that really stood out was a tall shiny metal looking thing that looked like the form of an earthling but did not move when I walked towards it. I tapped the front of this metal form and waited. Nothing happened. I took a closer look. It had nothing in it. It was like it was metal shell or some kind of protective clothing. I was relieved. I sat down on a chair.

The feelings of panic started to come back to me and questions started to form. How did I get myself into this situation. Was I actually ready for this? Did I take too much on. What had I done? How would I get back to Oylian? What am I specifically supposed to even do here? I knew the point of the mission but what exactly did my people want to know?

It wasn’t long before I could hear the clicking foots steps of the earthling again. I needed to act quick. I looked around me. There wasn’t really anything in the room big enough to conceal me apart from the shiny metal suit I was looking at. I realized that it was about the same shape size that I was. I would need to hide in it and pretend I was the suit. Though it was difficult I managed to squeeze myself into and stood very still. I reminded to myself to remain calm and that I could handle this.

The earthling came into the room, scanned the room like he had with the others, walked to where I was and stopped. He was inches away from me. I was hoping that it was just treat me as another part of the objects in the room. I could see him look at me with great curiosity. It could tell something was not quite right or was I overestimating it? It was just about to walk away when it happened…….a big and loud gurgling sound erupted from my stomach. The earthling froze. It knew something was definitely wrong then. I lifted the opening of head contraption and clutched my stomach.

The earthling stumbled backwards and tripped on its own feet. It managed to quickly prop itself up slightly, one arm up and finger pointing up at me, eyes wide with shock and splutter some words.

Earthling: W..w..w..ww..what are you?! Wha…what do you want?
D36: Why….why? Why…does this have to happen at a time like this?
Earthling: W..w..what’s that noise?

The earthling was obviously more scared of me that I was of him so I felt like I could take control. I needed to sort my stomach out first and fast. I hadn’t eaten since before the night of the space transfer as I was expecting an in flight meal. The last time I went hungry there were horrible consequences and I could not let it happen again. I took a step forward and went for a direct approach.

Earthling: St…st..stay back.
D36: Its my stomach. Its running on empty. You need to take me to your leader. I need to replenish my nutrition reserve?

The earthling look at me with a confused face. Maybe it didn’t understand me. My stomach would not stop growling. It was getting louder by the minute. I tried again speaking slower using key words and with hand gestures to show that I needed to eat.

D36: Nutrition….replenish….leader…

The earthling paused for it bit. It seemed to be thinking of something. Its eyes were darting every so slightly to the left and right.

Earthling: Food…?

The earthling nodded and seemed to understand. Maybe they arent as stupid as we thought them to be as this earthling was understanding and adapting quite quickly. It repeated my ‘eating’ movements and stood up from the floor. It motioned me to follow him. I got out of the metal suit and followed.

I was taken to a very small room. It had boxes to one side of the room, a table in the corner with two small machines, a botanical life form in and lots of smaller objects. The walls were had some sort of shelving with more objects, some being very ornate and what looked like books. The earthling pointed to the chair. I took this as to sign for me to sit on it. The earthling then rummaged around and somehow magically produced a plate of something in front of me.

Earthling: Here, eat this. It’s a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Just eat it. Its good and it will stop that hungry stomach of yours.

I tentatively picked up the sandwich. It was very soft and very light. I took a sniff of it. It smelled like an Oylian herb. I took a small bite. It was sticky, smooth and I had to chew quite a bit but It was good, delicious in fact. In the background I could hear the earthling pick up and tapped the small machine on the table. It would appear that the earthling was communicating to another earthling.

Earthling:Ms Croftfoot. You have to get down to the museum straight away. Something has happened. We have an intruder.
Ms Croftfoot:
Earthling: No, no nothing has been stolen and no the authorities are not on their way.
Ms Croftfoot:
Earthling: Yes, yes, I know I am supposed to call them but I cant. I cant explain it. You have to come down to see it for yourself first. I have seen nothing like it before…
Ms Croftfoot:
Earthling: We’re both in the office and its eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Ms Croftfoot:
Earthling: This IS serious and yes I am aware it’s the middle of the night! I wouldn’t be calling you if it wasn’t! You are the curator of the museum and I am sure you don’t want anyone else to hear or see of this first. Just make your way down here now.
Ms Croftfoot:
Earthling: Ok. Bye.

The earthling and I stayed in the small room in awkward silence but the earthling was very interested in me. It would pace up and down of the extremely small room whilst still looking at me with curious eyes. Every now and again it would attempt to touch me but then stop. I was equally as interested in him and to who he was taking to before? Was it the leader who I asked for when I needed some food. What would happen now?

A short while later, the door to the room started to open. It was another earthling entering the room but it was very different to the first one.

Ms Croftwood: Oscar…?

This earthling was female. Was she the leader? She had the same colour skin as Oscar but she had long wavy brown hair and amazing deep blue eyes. She was beautiful and I couldn’t help but smile at this creature.

I don’t think I had the same impression with the female earthling. Her eyes became very wide, her mouth dropped open and a very high pitched sound came from her. Shortly afterwards her eyes fluttered and her whole body slumped to the floor. Oscar lunged towards her with his arms open to catch her.

Oscar: Ms Croftfoot….! Are you ok? Ms Croftfoot? I knew this was going to happen. I bet you didn’t expect that did you? When the Sim News find out about this, they are going to have a field day. I don’t think anything can top this.

I had no idea to what was happening but I sure did want the female earthling known as Ms Croftfoot to wake up. I wanted to know more about this earthling.
Scholar
Original Poster
#158 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 12:21 AM
Round II will be ending soon, I'm just going to give Aya Alexa a little extra time to get in her entry after she sent me a PM earlier on, about the timezone differences. Round III will still go up on schedule though. .
Instructor
#159 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 3:34 AM
uh, hey TRIiana. thanks for giving me extra time but im afraid i can't continue anymore im very sorry but personal problem are coming and fast. also school i drowning me with things so good luck to the contestants. hope to see you again TRIiana in your future contests .
Scholar
Original Poster
#160 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 10:31 AM
Thanks for letting me know!

In that case, Round II is now officially closed. .
#161 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 5:11 AM
I have been judging and I have to say that the round 2 entries were so hard to judge, they were al awesome.

Meeka, I loved the one where he was looking around the corner. CLASSIC!
Scholar
Original Poster
#162 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 8:11 PM
Alright! I have two sets of scores, and I'm calling in an Emergency Judge as the third. The next Round will be up very soon. ^^.
Scholar
Original Poster
#163 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 8:03 PM

Unlike previous parts, Step III will not require two parts - so it's a little less complicated in the respect! Quite simply, this time is the chance that your aliens have to try and fully detail why they are on Earth - any side, personal missions that your aliens have can also be shown here as well. As detailed in the above Communication, your aliens must contact - or try to contact - their home planet and inform their bosses that the Final Stage is almost ready.

The only stipulation is that, at the very end of the entry at least one of your pictures must show either scientists turning up, or the mysterious black suits...

Picture and Writing Requirements
These will remain the same as last Round!

Quote:
Picture Summary
Overall a minimum of six pictures and a maximum of eight.

Writing Requirements
A little bit more than last time - Eight lines per picture.
Scholar
Original Poster
#164 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 7:39 PM Last edited by TRIriana : 17th Jun 2009 at 10:02 PM.
Round II Scores

Vampire of Death

Ktbcca
Atmosphere: 10/10
Picture Creativity: 9/10
Storytelling: 9.5/10
Overall Inventiveness: 9/10
Rules 5/5
Total: 42.5

Whatwedobest
Atmosphere: 9/10
Picture Creativity: 10/10
Storytelling: 9/10
Rules 5/5
Total: 42

Clw8
Atmosphere: 8/10
Picture Creativity: 7.5/10
Storytelling: 8.5/10
Rules 5/5
Total: 38.5

Meeka
Atmosphere: 10/10
Picture Creativity: 10/10
Storytelling: 10/10
Overall Inventiveness: 9.5/10
Rules 5/5
Total: 44.5

Sims2controlfrk
Picture Creativity: 9.5/10
Storytelling: 9/10
Overall Inventiveness: 8/10
Rules 5/5
Total: 39.5

MissTech

Ktbcca- Alt Spec
Pictures: 9/10
Story: 9/10
Overall: 9/10
Rules: 5/5
Total: 40

Whatwedobest as Moraja
Atmosphere: 6/10
Pictures: 7/10
Story: 8/10
Overall: 8/10
Total: 34

Clw8 as Bailyn Gem
Atmosphere: 7/10
Pictures: 8/10
Story: 7/10
Total: 36

Meeka as D36
Atmosphere: 7/10
Total: 37

Sims2controlfrk as Skwint
Overall: 8/10
Total: 37

TRIriana

Ktbcca
Atmosphere: 8
Pictures: 8
Story: 9
Overall: 8.5
Rules: 5
Total: 38.5

Whatwedobest
Atmosphere: 8
Pictures: 8
Story: 7.5
Overall: 7.5
Total: 36

Clw8
Atmosphere: 7
Pictures: 7
Story: 7
Overall: 7
Rules: 2.5
Total: 30.5

Meeka
Atmosphere: 9
Pictures: 9
Overall: 10
Total: 42

Sims2controlfrk
Atmosphere: 9
Pictures: 8.5
Overall: 10
Total: 41.5

Overall Round II Scores
Meeka: 123.5
Ktbcca: 121
Sims2controlfrk: 118
Whatwedobest: 112
Clw8: 105.3
Forum Resident
#165 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 5:22 AM Last edited by ktbcca : 18th Jun 2009 at 3:51 PM.
Default ktbcca- Alt Spec- Round III
Spec Log: Entry Five
Time: 1800 hours

Finally, after hours of waiting the manager was available. He led me into his office with a confused yet intrigued look on his face and instructed me to sit down in the chair next to his desk.

“So, what’s going on here? I have been informed that you caused quite a disturbance,” he asked.

“I am terribly sorry for any problems I may have caused, but you will soon understand that it is for good reason. You see, I’m not human. I’ve come from a planet called Arc, my leaders wish to take control of Earth.” With this, he began laughing hysterically.

“Sure, sure. And when are the other little green men going to get here?” He asked condescendingly.

“Listen, Sir, you would be wise to take me seriously. Your planet will be taken over by my race; there isn’t anything you can do to stop it. But there are things you can do to make it less painful,” I told him. “If you are unable to handle this knowledge, perhaps you have a superior who can deal with it?”

“Lady, I’m a hotel manager. If you are threatening the existence of the human race you better talk to someone much more important than me.”

“And who might that be?”

“The President, the United Nations, I don’t know. But I can’t help you.”

“Can you direct me to how I may contact them?”

“No. Google it,” he said, cracking a smile. I sighed and slowly stood to my full height, attempting to look intimidating. The man did not budge from his seat and the smug smile did not budge from his face. It was hard to hold myself back, I wanted to punch the stupid man. Leaving the office, I thought to myself how incredibly stupid human beings are. Maybe they don’t deserve this beautiful planet after all.

My next plan of action was to attempt to contact Arc. The only tool for communications I had was my computer, but without being connected to the Arc communications line I had no idea what I could do to send word to them. I had seen telephones throughout the building but couldn’t be sure if I could get through to my planet using them. I began wondering the intelligence of my own people. If they could leave me stranded here with no possible way to contact them how smart could they really be? How successful did they really think this mission would turn out to be? In the end I knew they are all I have so I shook the thoughts out of my head and set off to find a way to get in contact with my leaders. I had some training in technological systems, maybe I could rig something up.

I approached the large telephone in front of the building and studied the various buttons. It looked as if each button had several characters assigned, but I was unsure how to access each individual character. I had seen pictures of Earth’s telephones in my research, but never got a chance to train on using one. It looked like trial and error was the way to go. I gingerly picked up the receiver and put it to my ear. A monotone ringing coming from the phone startled me. I collected myself and began pushing buttons, hoping to get some sort of clue of how the device worked. After about twenty minutes of attempting various combinations and having no luck, I gave up. It would be utterly impossible to contact my planet, the only thing I could do was wait for them to contact me.

I did not have to wait long. The deafening sound of helicopter blades announced the arrival of someone important. It was only when I saw the black hair and green skin of my people did I realize just how important. It didn’t click until a few minutes later that they arrived on a helicopter, meaning they had already been on Earth for at least some time. I was enraged that they could be here and not offer to help me on my mission. This whole thing was so unreal to me. I thought my people stuck together! I thought my people were united and caring. I can see now how wrong I was.

The Arcions exited the helicopter one by one. They were dressed in black from head to toe and even though I could not see it, I knew each one was carrying a deadly weapon. They could be nothing other than the famed Special Secret Service. They were leaps and bounds ahead of my unit, the Covert Forces. If they were already on Earth, why send me? I was quickly losing faith in my people, my patriotism was slipping away. The men began to walk towards me; I could not decipher the expression on their faces. It could be one of glee or hate, it was impossible to tell. I knew I had been unsuccessful in my mission, and I knew they knew that. What if they had come to get rid of me? And all these people who saw me? I had to make a choice right then and there, run or be captured.
Scholar
Original Poster
#166 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 1:33 PM
I've recieved no requests for extensions yet, and the current Round ends in 9.5 hours! I do hope you guys haven't forgotten about it. :-P
Forum Resident
#167 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 1:34 PM
I definitely haven't, just about to load up my game as we speak.
Lab Assistant
#168 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 4:20 PM
I haven't forgot, but can I have an extension for tomorrow! I'm extremely busy today so I won't have time!

:P
Lab Assistant
#169 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 5:21 PM Last edited by sims2controlfrk : 18th Jun 2009 at 10:07 PM.
Default Round 3 - sims2controlfrk
The saga continues...

Scotty was highly impressed with the ‘trick’ that Skwint performed with the laser-ray and marveled at the crater as it filled with groundwater. The professor stared as a small pool formed and nervously rubbed his chin again before saying, "Okay...you got my attention. Now what was it you were saying?"

Swint responded, “Which component did you not comprehend? I detest repetitious expression! That young…er…Scotty expressed that you are the leader of this village, so I implore you, by all that is intellectually superior on my planet, to evacuate your subjects or you all will meet your timely demise!”

“Intellectually superior, my right foot…! If you had half the brain that that lad’s irresponsible mother has, you should’ve figured out that I am not the leader. No wonder Chaos reigned superior over that bleached-out planet of yours,” the grumpy professor responded.

“I would annihilate you for that insult, but that would be counterproductive!” Skwint said angrily. “At least you finally comprehend the spirit of my strategy, Professor! You indeed are the newly deposed leader! Long live New Al’BinoVa!”
“No, no, no…” Professor Kirkham said with an impatient shake of his head, “The villagers say that I’m the ‘Head Flake’ and I’ve got certified papers to prove it! Now, if you think for one minute that any one of the villagers or anybody else on this Earth are leave their homes without a fight then you, Lt. Skwint are the ‘Head Flake’.”

“That’s exactly what I’m communicating! You are no longer ‘Head Flake’! I am! The serenity of At-One commissions us to display compassion to our captives; so I’m giving you an opportunity to gather your citizens and flee this village. Or you can just choose to remain and face certain annihilation!”

“Yeah, you’re right…I’m no longer the ‘Head Flake’ around here,” the professor patronized with a snicker. “Of course, this is not the time or place to discuss annihilation and such. It’s lunch time and if I don’t feed young Scotty, there won’t be any snuggle-time with his mother…now that I think about it, I can use a bite to eat, myself...”

“But this is not the time to re-fuel! You need to assemble your subjects and issue the warning!” Skwint stamped and whined.

“Pish-pash…we will discuss this so-called annihilation over cheeseburgers and colas,” the professor said flippantly. He yelled over to Scotty, who was gleefully splashing in the water-filled crater, “Time to head over to Old Joe’s! Will it be cheeseburgers or chocolate cake today?”

At first, Skwint was beside herself, but she followed the professor and Scotty up the weeded path and through the center of the village to Old Joe’s Bar and Grill. The cockles of her heart grew cold as she thought of Hotz “blowing a gasket” over her actions. She could already hear the tirade that would flow from his pale lips. He would throw a well-disciplined tantrum when he found out that an officer from the Corp openly socialized with primitives. But, she continued onward anyway, becoming excited with the change in strategy that she was now using to conquer the primitives. The accolades would be of grand proportions. She was trained to expect the unexpected and in her mind, straying from the set strategy would prove to be more rewarding in the long run; especially since chocolate cake was involved. Lt. Skwint found comfort in the knowledge that she was in charge of the mission, not Hotz. She had total control.
Professor Kirkham, Scotty, and Skwint sat at table on the deck overlooking the river. Skwint felt vulnerable for the first time since mingling with the crowd at the market. The professor ordered cheeseburgers and colas for Scotty and himself and a large slice of chocolate cake for Skwint from Old Joe, himself.

Old Joe jokingly commented after he took the orders, “So Kirkham, I see that you’ve finally found your ‘alien’. I guess you’re pretty excited with the carnival in town, huh? They’re really playing up the ‘alien theme’ this year. Shucks…the heat ‘s sure gonna melt all that makeup your friend’s wearing.”

“That’s not make up, you ignoramus; she’s the real thing!” Professor Kirkham shrieked as Skwint growled. “You should be a little more courteous to our extraterrestrial friends!"
Skwint tried to concentrate on the exquisite flavor of Earth chocolate as it melted in her mouth, while the professor hunched over his cheeseburger, slurping and smacking as he devoured every charcoal-broiled bite. The oversized burger did nothing to prevent Scotty from talking incessantly about Skwint’s laser-ray weapon and the crater stunt he’d witnessed. The lack of table manners was certainly reason enough to wipe the Earthly slate clean of the primitives and settles it with a more deserving species. Skwint closed her eyes to avoid witness the bizarre lack of courtesy at the table.

After 3 large slices of chocolate cake, Skwint yawned and contemplated the merits of a 15-ochnon-power-regeneration. The tele-cator vibrated and snapped her back to reality. Hotz was monitoring her coordinates and was probably upset that she’d settled in one place for too long. Quite frankly, the chocolate coursing through her system warmed the cockles of her heart and she really didn’t care what he thought at that moment. However, she was a conscientious combatant and she needed to continue the mission.

She needed a strategy to get back to the original strategy; so without much strategy wasted, Skwint announced: “Time is of essence. I must re-commence the mission of total conquest for New Al’BinoVa. Professor, you need to evacuate your subjects! My transport is equipped with a satellite dish. You will enter my terra-transport and issue the decree to flee or die via the broadcast satellites that you primitives have placed in orbit. That way you will reach the audience outside of this village, too. I may as well ‘fog-up’ more than this dinky little village while I’m at it.”

“I’ll enter your terra-transport to take a look at your technology, but I will not issue a decree of any sort. I’m not the leader…” Professor Kirkham said continuing his stubborn stand as he leaned back to pat his tummy.

“At the risk of repetition, which I deplore…I know you’re not the leader…you’ve already been deposed. Except for the sake of the serene At-One, I’d melt you into the miserable puddle of humanity that you are. But discipline dictates that the mission is the thing and your demise at this time is not the thing,” Skwint said with a sleepy wave of her hand.

“What exactly is this mission-thing that you keep harping on, Lieutenant?” Professor Kirkham asked as he picked his teeth with his ketchup-encrusted thumb.

“I’m sure it’s beyond your comprehension, but I’ll try to explain it as we travel to the transport. Time is of essence, you know.”

As the trio walked from the center of the village toward the fish processing plant, Lt. Skwint gave a brief explanation of her mission:

“The mission is to colonize this village with the best and brightest Al’BinoVanians. It’s nothing personal against you or human-kind. We require red fog to perpetuate our intellectual processes which is essential to Al’BinoVanian survival into infinity. Your planet, with its holes in the ozone layer and its abundance of wonderful variety of pollutants is conducive to the propagation of our intelligence through layers of red fog. Al’BinoVanians battled and defeated Chaos, but Chaos’ penchant for disorder and lack of intellect remains. It’s slowly and vigorously inhaling the glorious red fog that surrounds my planet and everything is becoming quite clear. We, as Al’BinoVanians are evolving into a bunch of fickles. Some are even resorting to such bizarre behaviors as thinking in terms of ‘green’, which clashes horribly with the redness of our beloved fog. This ‘green’ consumes the fog micron by micron. We will commence our life saving strategy by overtaking this village and all its fishy glory in an aggressive promotion of intellect and to establish New Al’BinoVa. This village will be the center of Al’BinoVanian intellect.

“Resistance if futile; the strategy is already in effect; you cannot diffuse it or in anyway contain it. I can only offer you, the former leader, an opportunity to evacuate your subordinates or face certain obliteration. Your kind cannot survive the glorious red fog. Your short-term future is guaranteed, though…elsewhere…producing more pollutants and nourishing our fogs. In the long-term, you will self-destruct, while we of highest intelligence perpetuate now and forever more.”

Skwint led them to the left side of the processing plant/warehouse and took a quick look around to see if anyone was watching. She quickly led the Professor Kirkham and Scotty through the mud and reeds to the abandoned boathouse and into her terra-transport.

The interior of the transport had plastic-like white walls and flashing lights. There was a contraption filled with blue spheres that looked more like a stack colorful, plastic storage boxes. There were two blue and white swivel chairs occupying the space three steps away from the contraption, and a large, plasma-like monitor, surrounded by large white lights in front of dual consoles. Skwint dropped her bag and the floppy hat on a counter by the door, going straight to a remote control device to touch a series of buttons, while Professor Kirkham and Scotty looked around in awe.

The screen scrambled and popped with black and gray pixels while the audio snaps and crackles. After a couple of Earth seconds, the screen displayed the visage of Colonel Hot-ee peering at the trio with unadulterated irritation registering in his clear blue eyes.
“Lieutenant Skwint…! Where the…what the…I’ve been desperately attempting to communicate with you…” Colonel Hot-ee began, only to be interrupted by Skwint.

“Lt. Skwint reporting, Colonel… two-thirds of the mission is completed.”

Scotty said with total excitement, “This is a great, big video game machine. What games do you have? I want to play. Can we play…please…please…I’ll let you win…boy, this is so cool…I like your camper; I want one like this! Mom can’t afford one on her salary…Professor Kirkham will you buy us a videogame camper? What happens if I touch this button?” The professor wisely grabbed the little boy’s hand and gestured to him not to touch anything.

“Skwint… that is a primitive! What out of this world…I’m actually seeing primitives in your transport…”

“Colonel Hot-ee, this is the former leader and he’s a prisoner-of-war. I have brought him and one of his smaller minions to the terra-transport so that he can publicly decree to his primitives to flee or face their own demise by satellite,” Skwint announced with unsuppressed pride.

“I am not your prisoner-of-war, Lieutenant!” the professor yelled in defiance.“And for the last time, I am not the leader!”

“Sit, Professor! Of course you are not the leader! I’m the ‘Head Flake’ and you are my prisoner! Resistance is futile, remember? Sit down and shut up! You will speak to your subjects in just one sipsip! Your reign as leader is over…long live Al’BinoVa!” Skwint screeched.

“I will not sit down nor will I shut up! You have one raw nerve to think that I’ll take orders from the likes of you…you pollution-craving, obsolete, daughter-of-a-half-witted-laser-ray! Earth will never be taken! You thought Chaos was a something; well just imagine what we can do to you with our nukes! We’ll blast you and that chrome dome on the other side of that monitor out of our world!” Professor Kirkham spat out, crossing his arms over his chest in a defensive pose.

“SKWINT…!!!” Hotz screamed from the monitor.

“You will sit your posterior sector in that seat and prepare the speech of all speeches to your subjects! We will telecommunicate it by satellite to all of your primitives in one sipsip! The chronographic display is clicking! Time is of essence! You now have less than 36 sipsips to leave or die! The choice is yours as the deposed leader, Professor!” Skwint argued back, with her hands on her hips.

“Quiet, Skwint! It seems that we’ve been detected by the space station and we will have to flee…I mean…soar to the dark side of Earth’s Lunar Unit! We will need to terminate communications to keep you safe. Contact the High Disciplinarian at 555-34A-18-397LP for reinforcements! I can’t believe that you tainted your transport with those nasty primitives! Where’s the discipline, Lieutenant?” Colonel Hot-ee asked with despair.

“I’ve captured the leader, okay? Look Hotz…Colonel Hot-ee…I’ve got this! Go on to the dark side of the lunar unit. I’ll launch the final third of the mission after I get reinforcements...for you,” Skwint said with confidence.

“That’s good, good! Complete the mission for Al’BinoVa…and for me! Commence the final third…NOW!” Hotz commanded before the monitor fizzled.

The communication with the vessel ended and though Skwint held her composure, her mind was spinning out of control. The events, as they unfolded, were not part of the mission and in no way part of the strategy. She thought, “Drack-nab-it! Now, what was that number…?” Skwint realized that the professor and Scotty were watching her curiously. So she cleared her throat and said as cordially as she could, “Uh…where’s my hospitality? Please have a seat, Professor…Uh…I’ve got to phone home…I’m sure that we can reach a compromise that will allow me to complete my mission?”

“A compromise…? My right foot, Lieutenant! Your time is up. If THEY have detected your mother ship, then more than likely, THEY have detected you! Like I said, Earth will never be overtaken! Go ahead…phone home you, E.T…tell your precious Al’BinoVanians ‘good-bye’. To quote the great Klingons of Sci-Fi television: “Today is a great day to die…” THEY know everything about everybody…even a stupid alien who thinks she can single-handedly conquer this pathetic little fishing village,” Professor Kirkham said with a sinister laugh as he took a seat. He seemed elated to watch the scene play out from a front row seat, while a bored Scotty wander over to look at the colorful buttons on one of the consoles.

Skwint touched a series of buttons on the remote control device and received no response on the monitor. She ran over to the silver orbed pedestals and rotated both of them 500 degrees counter chronographic-wise and then hurried back to touch the buttons again. All that she could produce was an audible to the High Disciplinarian.

“Lt. Skwint to the High Disciplinarian…”

“Lt. Skwint, don’t tell me that you completed the mission...and in record time. It’s just as I calculated,” HD answered proudly. “That’s why you were chosen…you’re a great combatant…you've saved our heads!”

“Hotz is under attack…” Skwint said with urgency. “Send reinforcements…dark side of the Earth Lunar Unit…save Hotz! I am commencing the attack…post haste!”

Before the High Disciplinarian could respond, a loud crash and two loud thumps, following a softer thump sounded from the top of the terra-transport. Two dark-suited men in dark glasses burst through the door of the terra-transport and held Skwint at bay. A woman dressed in a dark suit and sensible heels stepped through the door, next. Though her visage was innocuous, she was brandishing ominous weapons in both hands.

The woman smiled triumphantly at Professor Kirkham as she spoke, “Good job, Boo-Boo! This is the real thing this time! You’ll get a kissy-kiss on Friday and Saturday night this week!”

“Mom…?” Scotty said with surprise. “What are you doing here?”
Scholar
Original Poster
#170 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 8:12 PM
Awesome stuff so far! I'll grant an extension, and the Final Round will go up ASAP once the last of the Round III entries are recieved.
Field Researcher
#171 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 12:01 AM Last edited by Meeka : 19th Jun 2009 at 3:07 PM.
The lovely Miss Croftfoot finally came round. Oscar had sat her on the chair in the office and was fanning her with what looked like an open book.

Oscar: Are you ok Miss Croftfoot?
Miss Croftfoot: Urgh…what happened? Oscar…I thought I saw a green looking alien not long ago. I must be seeing things and overworking myself.
Oscar: Nope, you did actually see a green alien. We both did. You screamed and then fainted. In fact, our green friend is still here. It's just standing there in the corner. Surprisingly, it hasn’t attacked us but it does keep looking at everything with great interest, especially you.
Miss Croftfoot: What?! You mean I didn’t image it? I’ve got to think....think, think, think. We need to do something quick. We can't let anyone know.

The two earthlings looked at me. The moment was awkward. I wasn't really expecting them to be so calm and rational after such a short space of time. Back on Oylus, we were told that earthling reactions were like animals. They either fight or run away. Neither happened in this case apart from the initial shock.

Miss Croftfoot stood up and began to walk about the small office, muttering to herself and occasionally firing questions at Oscar. Eventually she walked out of the room and into the first gallery room that I landed in. Oscar followed her and I followed them as I was eager to see what they were doing. This strange human behaviour was fascinating and the speed to which they can adapt to situations was truly amazing. There were lots to learn and observe. The scientists on Oylus would be very impressed!

Miss Croftfoot: Oscar, what do you know about the alien? Why is it here? What does it want? Are there more of them? Is it an invasion? Who do we call about this? Will people think I'm…you know…a bit of a quack?
Oscar: Woah..woah…Miss Croftfoot!
Miss Croftfoot: Please…call me Daisy.
Oscar: Ok. Daisy. I don’t know…I haven’t asked any of these questions. I don’t even know if it understand us or even I understand it if it can talk!?

They both looked at me again with the realisation that I was still there, looking at them. I could understand everything that had been said which was odd. The Specialists must have done something to me whilst I was being transferred/scanned in the Oyliscan 3000. That was the only thing that could explain it.

Daisy: Ok. Lets try asking it some questions then. At least it’s a start. Do…..you…..under…..stand….what…I…am…saying…?
D36: Yes, I do. I have understood everything that has been said so far. In answer to your questions. I am D36. I am from a planet called Oylus, millions of light years of travel. There is no way you will be able to get there with the technology I have seen so far. As far as I know, I am the only one from my planet here so no, its not an invasion however as part of my mission, I need to learn about humans and if Earth is a suitable for sustaining life for the people on my planet. At the moment its looking quite promising so there is possibility that this could be an invasion to which no one can stop or it'll end in their demise.

Both earthlings were again shocked and looked at each other with their mouths open. They obviously understood me.

Oscar: *whispers* Did you hear that thing…?
Daisy: *whispers* Yes, we need to get it out of here. We can't have it stay in the museum.
Oscar: *whispers* It's talking about invading us.
Daisy: *whispers* I’ll hide him at my place . It's not far from here. You try to contact the relevant alien people or authorities without sounding like you’re complete fruit loop. Try not to be obvious about it though ok?

Daisy: Ummm….D36. I need to you to come with me. I’m going to take you to my place. The reason for this is that…well, this is a museum and lots of people, I mean earthlings come to visit during the day. I don’t think they are ready to meet you yet. They…umm…might not be so understanding. We need to prepare them a bit if you don’t mind?

I decided to agree with Daisy. These earthlings were civilised but others may be true savages and needed to be educated.

Daisy led me outside of the building which in fact was enormous and was a great sight to look at. It could rival the Oylian Palace. We walked down lots of steps and towards a four wheeled machine which I learnt was a car and it was parked not far away. Once inside the car, Daisy used some kind of small stick to make the car roar to life and we were on our way.

The journey didn’t last very long and we soon stopped outside another building which was much smaller but was very pretty and quaint looking.

D36: Is this what you earthlings call a house? Do they all look like this?
Daisy: Yes, this is my house and no, not all houses look like this. The basics are the same but they come in vary shapes, sizes and style depending on who is living there.
D36: What about the botanical life forms that you have there? What are the purpose of those?
Daisy: Urmm…you mean the garden? The plants and flowers? Well I am sure they have some kind of purpose but for me they are there to enhance the house, compliment it or just to something pretty for me to admire.
D36: I don’t quite understand what you mean but I will take note of this and report back to my professors and fellow scientists.

Daisy motioned towards the house and the front door. Again she used some kind of small stick but slightly different to the car stick and the opened the door. I went inside and was greeted by lots of white coloured furniture and lots of green walls. The house was sectioned of into areas. The part that I walked to had some big, longish and possibly comfy looking seats.

Daisy: This is the living/dining room. This is where I eat or sit and relax. Over there is the kitchen where I cook food. That door over there leads to the bathroom and that one to my bedroom where I sleep. You stay here for a moment. I will get you some clothes to change into.

Daisy walked into the room that she called the bedroom. I took this opportunity to explore the house. I wondered into the section that was referred to the kitchen and was surprised to see a Oylimitter. How did earthlings have this? How did know they about it as well? I decided to see if I could contact home or Aliens Inc.

I quickly tapped in the codes on the key pad and began my voice message.

D36: Aliens Inc, Aliens Inc. D36 reporting to Aliens Inc. Am I getting through to you? This Oylimitter should give you my the exact location. I have successfully landed on Earth. I have not yet been able to confirm if Earth is a viable planet for Oylians but I have come into contact with two earthlings so far. These earthling don’t seem as primitive and savage as we thought. I will continue to explore and research. Please relay what you wish…..

Before I could finish, I was interrupted by Daisy who seemed very confused.

Daisy: Were just talking to the microwave?
D36: Micro…wave?
Daisy: Yes…that is used to heat food?
D36: Oh…is this what this device is?
Daisy: Yes, it’s a microwave. I have put the clothes in the bathroom. Please can you change into them. You can't wear what you are wearing now. These will make blend in more.

Daisy pointed to the bathroom to remind me which room it was again and then sat down on the one of the big seats in the seating area. I walked to the bathroom and shut the door behind me. As Daisy had said she had left some clothing there. There was some kind of checked shirt, a pair of grey/white trousers that went so far up the body that there were some arm holes. A blue hat and some black eye wear. I was about to get changed as asked of me then stopped. I wasn’t quite sure how the items were actually worn. Did the shirt go over or under the long trousers. Did the eye wear need to cover my eyes or could they just sit on top of my head with the hat over it or did the hat need to be under it? I was very confused. I needed some help from Daisy. I opened the bathroom door and headed back to the seating area.

Whilst I was gone, Daisy had turned a small square box that had moving and talking pictures of earthlings. I had never seen one of these before. What did this do? Was it another form of communication device. I walked over to a quick peek and noticed that Daisy wasn’t actually watching the small box. She had fallen semi consious. She did looked tired. Was this some kind of delayed shock that was catching up with her? Was this known as sleep? I didn’t really know but it was interesting to look at her in this state and my chance to find out about sleep.

The sleep observation was very long. Earthlings do spend rather long periods of time in this semi conscious state. With Daisy, I noticed that she would occasionally mumble something. No matter how hard I tried, I could not understand her. I think this is called sleep talking.

Morning came. The surroundings outside became very bright and clear to see. The natural light was nothing like on Oylus. Was this because Earth was near the sun which we did not have? The temperature was good too. This would be a great benefit to the Oylian race. We would not have to the endure the extreme hot and cold which would also mean that we could freely travel from one part to another without danger. The Earth was becoming more and more ideal.

Eventually Daisy woke up. She looked recharged and didn’t look so tired anymore. If this the power of sleep?

Daisy: Oh..D36, I fell asleep. Sorry. I guess there was just too much excitement for me. Why didn't you get changed? Did they not fit? The clothes belonged to my grandfather and he was about the same size as you.
D36: Yes…about that….I…urm need a little bit of help. I am unsure how the combination goes. I am not familiar with this kind of earthling attire.
Daisy: Combination…? You mean how to wear it? Its very simple. I’ll quickly show you.

I was soon dressed in the earthling clothes. They felt very odd. Why did earthlings need this many layers of clothing? Was it absolutely necessary?

I decided to take another look outside as now we had daylight. I could take another assessment to whether Earth was a worthy planet.

I stepped into the back garden. There were beautiful and colourful botanical life forms everywhere. I could now understand what Daisy meant by ‘pretty’. Suddenly I could hear some rustling noises. Out from behind some hedges came two earthlings, one male and one female, both in white coats and holding some kind of observation device. From another part of the garden came another two earthlings. Again one male, one female but this pair were wearing black suits and the similar black eyewear that I was wearing.

Female White Coat: This is the alien. It was no hoax. This is confirmation that there is life outside of Earth.
Male White Coat: I have been observing it and so far it has not done anything out of the ordinary.
Male Black Suit: The civilian?
Female Black Suit: She is safe. I have arranged for transport to take her to head office.
Male White Coat: How do you want to handle this?
Male Black Suit: With extreme caution. I believe it had intentions of invading Earth. We cannot let that happen.
All: YES SIR!

Who were these four people? What did they want? Where did they come from? What is this head office?
Field Researcher
#172 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 12:41 PM
Whilst we are waiting for the last entries to come in, are we allowed to make any amemdments as I have found horrible errors in mine? >_<
Scholar
Original Poster
#173 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 1:32 PM
Of course. . Any edits can be made before the Round closes.
Lab Assistant
#174 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 6:29 PM
Uhh err I'm gonna have to drop out :'(
I'm soo sorry, I just don't have anytime!

:P
Scholar
#175 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 10:03 PM
Procrastination, work, work related drugtesting, prep for senior pics, and shopping has gotten the best of me. Sorry that I am unable to get an entry together. I"ll have to drop out (sorry again.....I have only ever dropped out of 1 other contest before... not something I do often, nor do I like to do it)

It was fn though....

Sims, like life, is very unpredictable. One minute you're eating four day old pizza, and then the repo-man steals your only sofa and you're in tears. ...then the food poison kicks in.

Page 7 of 8