Home | Help | Download | Community | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 8 (Who?), Viewed: 7032 times.
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 9:40 AM
Movie and Story Making Downloads + Plumbob Removal and Cheats Inquiry
Is there a movie and story making hack like the picture frame and the tester boxes in the sims2? Also is there a way to delete plumbobs, clone sims on the lot and have more than 8 sims on the lot at any given time? A

Can you also do a bird's eye view (directly above) with your camera without seeing the grids like in the previous sims 2 please also can you remove their skills above their heads aswell as thought bubbles.

Any help appreciated.

Auroraspirit :angel:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 10:36 AM
No hack like the one you asked. For now, you can only clone sims (I think) and have more than 8 sims with Awesomemod.

You can do a bird's eye view without seeing the grids bot by entering living mode or while using the terrain painter (Won't work on upper floor, it seems).

Winning the Game
Don't be absurd. This is an EA game! What's to win? You have already lost 50 bucks when you bought a game that contains even less than TS2 base game, and you're gonna spend ten times more if you want to get all the features that you enjoyed in TS2!
--The Sims 3 Prima Guide
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 12:14 PM
There is a hack. It's got some animations, and it has some of the basic features of the Sims 2 Tester box. It's called the Chaos Mod Painting. http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=356513

If you want to hide plumbbobs and thought bubbles, you can type in hideheadlineeffects on. I don't think it works with the skill bars. However, if you enter camera mode by hitting the Tab key and using the letters w,a,s,d,x,z,q, and e to move around, you can get really nice close-up shots where the skill bars are not visible.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 10:40 AM
Thankyou

Auroraspirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashaw814
There is a hack. It's got some animations, and it has some of the basic features of the Sims 2 Tester box. It's called the Chaos Mod Painting. http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=356513

If you want to hide plumbbobs and thought bubbles, you can type in hideheadlineeffects on. I don't think it works with the skill bars. However, if you enter camera mode by hitting the Tab key and using the letters w,a,s,d,x,z,q, and e to move around, you can get really nice close-up shots where the skill bars are not visible.

Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 11:57 PM
And removing plumbobs, is this possible?

Auroraspirit

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 12:10 AM
If you want to hide plumbobs and thought bubbles, you can type in hideheadlineeffects on in the cheat box, but it hides plumbobs, thought bubbles, skill bars, etc. I don't know of anything just for plumbobs.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 12:22 AM
The easiest way to avoid plumbobs is to just create a sim (lets call them sim X) that you aren't going to use, then line up the actions for the sims you are using, but keep sim X selected while you're playing out the sequence. As long as sim X stays out of the way, you won't have anyone with a plumbob. I use this trick all the time when I'm taking photos and whatnot.

"It's sticks and stones and broken homes, that taught us how to smile." - The Bens
Scholar
#8 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 1:22 AM
Use the cheat "hideheadlineeffects on"

Be mindful of the case, or you will only remove the thought bubbles and not the plumbbob as well. "hideHeadlineEffects on" will only remove the skill icon and thought bubble.

Two Things I Dislike: this thing and these things
~<>~
Two Things I Like: this guy and this girl
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 12:38 PM
Thanks for the forewarning but that doesn't bother me

Auroraspirit

Section jump