Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#1076 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 12:29 AM Last edited by kanzen : 22nd Aug 2013 at 12:47 AM.
is it showing up now, jo?

I never had them in my game, but some of the plants I used in round 4 came from there so I thought there wouldn't be any problems D:

--

edit: goodness gravy! now my confidence is a bit wobbly xD
maybe I shouldn't stray from the theme after all? I don't know if I can rebuild from scratch, so I'll just improve it as it is D:

We might have an all day black out again. Right now our weather's "run for your lives, its a typhoon!"
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#1077 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 5:39 AM
Ooooo - stay safe, Kanzen <3

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Lab Assistant
#1078 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 7:00 AM
Sorry guys I have to drop out.I have no chance of winning anyway
Forum Resident
#1079 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 11:10 AM
I updated my entry and changed all the pictures. Yep, I move one thing and everything's different - like dominoes.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1080 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 12:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kanzen
is it showing up now, jo?

I never had them in my game, but some of the plants I used in round 4 came from there so I thought there wouldn't be any problems D:

--

edit: goodness gravy! now my confidence is a bit wobbly xD
maybe I shouldn't stray from the theme after all? I don't know if I can rebuild from scratch, so I'll just improve it as it is D:

I don't know, I've been out since 7.30 this morning at my kids athletics day. No chance to load the game at all.

Oh Kanzen, you are one of the best decorators here.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
#1081 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 12:39 PM
*hug hug hugs Jo* thank you, that actually made me feel better Q u Q

guess I'm just habing my monthly issues, I can feel carnage coming! I'm a walking nuke of emotions D:
Why are we made like this?! Why can't our hormones leave our emotions alone?!
Mad Poster
#1082 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 12:43 AM
I'm right here with you Kanzen. And, on top of the usual miseries, I've caught my daughter's cold - my throat is killing me!!!

Oh, Hannah - I hate to see you go I was enjoying watching your progress... Keep building on! Good luck in your future endeavors

and Vintage Stuffeths
Forum Resident
#1083 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 1:51 AM
*hugs Catherine too* HUG HUG HUG
Speaking of colds, my aunt kept nagging me all week that I'll get sick if my five cats stayed in my room any longer.
And I was like NO, but then she called grandma, and they took the cats outside while I was asleep.
Only THEN I got sick.

Maybe I needed their germs and loving cuddles? Who knows. My friends say its some sort of withdrawal stress hahaha
I've been feeling so angry and sad all day D: I even had trouble sleeping without the purrs to lull me to sleep!

Man, I hope we all get better soon :I
Inventor
#1084 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 2:56 AM
kanzen, I think you may be onto something with the cats and not being sick. My mom and I, the only two people in the house that had cats sleep with us/on us, were always the last ones to get sick or the only ones not to get sick. And once I had to get rid of my kitty (landlord issues) my immune system went way down, only to boost right back up once I moved somewhere where I could have a cat again. And now I really miss my kitties. Especially Sugar. He used to let me cuddle him like a stuffed animal while I fell asleep. ~VP

I'll stop being anti-social when the rest of the world quits being idiots!

My Own Website! www.violetpadfootscreations.weebly.com
Forum Resident
#1085 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 4:41 AM
Is it a psychological thing? I wonder...

Anyways its really stressful to not have them around!
Mad Poster
#1086 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 5:04 AM
OMG, Kanzen! That's horrible!

Your state of mind is certainly more controlled than mine is ATM.

Anyone who messes with my kitty-babies does so at their own peril - I will not be held accountable for what may befall them. But, befall it will! And, whatever happened, it would be followed by a very LOUD slam of the door as I and my kitties left to find a new place to live. My first kitty was an "illegal" in my college dorm - I was living in the campus ministries house, so it wasn't technically a dorm. I told our Minister/leader that I had him, and that no one else will even know he's there, and that he IS staying. We had no problems. The next year I got an apartment just to be sure we'd be alright. Seb's was 21 when he died - what a wonderful boy he was... I had trouble sleeping for a long time after he died. He was my siamese teddy bear.

Is someone taking care of your kitties? Can you go see them?
Tears and prayers for you and your kitties. I hope everything will be OK.

and Vintage Stuffeths
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1087 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 6:46 AM Last edited by joandsarah77 : 13th Sep 2013 at 12:29 PM.
kanzen, you need to get your fur babies back, no matter what anyone says.

Finally my fourth round lot!

Presenting the very bright- Fantasy land Toys! The toy shop where you can play and go on an adventure, not just buy toys.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
#1088 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 6:50 AM
Oh no worries, my kitties are staying in an empty maid's room separated from the house. Its dry, safe, and has a light I can plug in. I visit from time to time when my headaches just can't be calmed by meds and they visit me too every morning. Then we play in the garden every afternoon. I guess its nice to have them play in bigger spaces like the garden and a room of their own, but I just miss them in my room. They're not allowed inside the house any more, but I keep my windows open :DDDD

--

Oh my! Second pic and I already have a WCIF that beautiful white arch and those pink chessboards? <3
I also love your theatre! LOVE LOVE LOVE xD

yes people post some entries, nothing soothes my soul more than pretty sims2 lot pictures Q u Q
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1089 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 6:56 AM Last edited by joandsarah77 : 23rd Aug 2013 at 7:45 AM.
Kanzen, I'll have a look. I think I posted where that arch came from last contest...so if memory serves me correctly it is a newish mango sims item. The chess comes, I think off the graveyard. I'll have a look for you. Glad it brightened your outlook.
Yes, look for Sims2code on the graveyard. It's somewhere in there and comes with about half a dozen recolours.

With the pots... would you believe I forgot to download the mesh today. *slaps self*

Also did you see the new contest by Loaf?

hannah, I only just noticed where you said you were dropping out. I'm sorry to see you go. Winning or not, everyone makes the contest what is is.

~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
#1090 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 10:57 AM
thanks, Jo!

hannah, I can't believe I missed your message! I was in my pit of despair and sickness D: But don't goooo~ you were improving.
I admit I like the thrill, but seeing how we improve as we go is even better. I also have difficulty accepting critique and this helps a lot ^ u ^
But whatever your decision is, we respect that and we're glad you joined.
Test Subject
#1091 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 5:33 PM
Round 4- Toy Store

This is the ultimate toy store for a family of any size! There's something here for the whole family! Downstairs are toys for toddlers and children. Upstairs is the electronic department that has everything from cell phones to robots to computers to video games and more!

Wow! This contest was a lot of work and a lot of fun! I hope you all enjoyed seeing what I created! I enjoyed what you all created! And again thanks to the judges for their time and suggestions! I'm still trying to figure out how to make my roof tops more appealing!

Mad Poster
#1092 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 8:32 PM
Two new great lots! You guys are all building some really nice places!!! I keep finding things that I haven't done yet....
I need to make one more sign, then I can take pictures.

Ugh! I just don't feel like moving right now... my nodes ib tuffed an' my thoat hurtses *sniffle* I's ickle Cat today

and Vintage Stuffeths
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#1093 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 9:41 PM
Aw get well soon Catherine xx

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Forum Resident
#1094 Old 24th Aug 2013 at 1:24 PM
I'm feeling better now and I hope you do to Catherine! Drink lots of water and if available, drink lots of orange juice and eat lots of citrus fruits. Try a salt water gargle for your throat and drink some tea with honey.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1095 Old 24th Aug 2013 at 1:34 PM
Salt gargles are very good for a sore throat. I find if I keep it up, the sore throat would be gone in a day. Hope you are feeling better now.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#1096 Old 24th Aug 2013 at 9:29 PM
Thanks everyone I'm a bit bedder today

Hubby does salt-gargles (and also snorts it through his nose) - it makes me want to puke. Ugh! He swears by it though.
I just take extra Vit.C (O.J, if we have it), suck on ice-cubes, and don't talk... it's mostly gone now. My head is still stuffed, but it IS draining; I don't think it will turn into an infection this time.
Daughter is about 95% better, Hubby went to work today with his cold settling in his chest. I think we'll all be 100% better in a few more days.

I think I got all my sinage done yesterday - I'm gonna double-check what I did, and head to Belladona Cove for my Round 4 Photo-shoot. I'll get my entry posted before tomorrow is up.

and Vintage Stuffeths
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#1097 Old 25th Aug 2013 at 12:00 AM
Round 4: Retro Furniture Store

Vintage Heaven
Want to go back to the 1970's? Then look no further cos Vintage Heaven is the place to be! The store is full of brightly coloured furniture and accessories with which to decorate your dream retro house. So put on your sunglasses and come visit the store!

Has been play tested as a Community Lot and a Business.

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Alchemist
#1098 Old 25th Aug 2013 at 12:03 AM
Its so colourful and fun!! I love the wee gnome garden!!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Forum Resident
#1099 Old 25th Aug 2013 at 8:02 AM Last edited by kanzen : 25th Aug 2013 at 8:58 AM.
everything's so cohesive, karen! so colorful and fun, I can see myself getting in there and making fun of every funny colored pattern OTL

--

oh and I'm feeling much better ^ u ^
I had this bad gut feeling that I couldn't draw anymore so I really forced myself last night to get along with a new program called PaintTool Sai
At first we couldn't get along but then I got this and I got to edit some sims skins with it too!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#1100 Old 25th Aug 2013 at 8:39 AM
Thank you Kanzen

I think you can draw - Wow! I can't draw with a pencil, let alone with a computer programme!

Page 44 of 50