Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#76 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 10:10 PM
Tapestry "Seeing off knights" - variant 2.
(The right part of the tapestry).

It is NOT a default replacement of any painting. Its border is recolorable.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  2_Seeingoffknights_tapestry.rar (2.20 MB, 546 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#77 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sauris
Tapestry "Seeing off knights" - variant 2.
(The right part of the tapestry).

It is NOT a default replacement of any painting. Its border is recolorable.

Gorgeous!! Thank you Sauris!!! :D
Field Researcher
#78 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 9:05 AM
Rug "Seeing off the knights".

It is NOT a default replacement.
Size: 3x4. Its border is recolorable.

This one is gorgeous, Sauris, and reminds me to make it known about the wallpapers in the game that have this very same design. In my game the image looks very muddy, and dull, when I feel they should appear vibrant. I cannot recall if at any time in the game that these wallpapers were fully colored and bright. I no longer use them since they are so drab. Do you know which wallpapers I mean, Sauris? I can't recall under which title they are listed in under walls in furnish mode, but surely you know which they are. All of them, including the one with the ship in the background are so drabby! I imagine the refurbishing of these walls will be in your list of upcoming projects? LOL I hope so. I hope all is well for you.
Thanks a lot.

Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#79 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 4:30 PM
Xeny, it's a good idea to make wallpaper. I'll make it later. This is a great field for work. But I don't know if I'll have enough time...
I've got an idea to do something with a room divider ... Besides, I can not stop making paintings and rugs. I like it, I knew how to do it...
In this game, I would like to make a lot. But the opportunities are always limited.
I temporarily stopped converting hairstyles and clothes, while judging by downloads, people need them more than furniture. Ohh-ho...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#80 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 6:39 PM
Painting "Tristan and Iseult".

It is NOT a default replacement of any painting. Its frame is recolorable.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Tristan_and_Iseult_Painting.rar (1.94 MB, 479 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#81 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 6:44 PM
Painting "Bowl of Love". (Tristan and Iseult 2)

Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Bowl_of_Love_Painting.rar (1.76 MB, 460 downloads) - View custom content
Field Researcher
#82 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 5:07 AM
Default replacement of one painting: "Rivendell".
This picture costs 1800 $ (simoleons). Its frame is not recolorable.

Sauris, would it be possible to have this as not a default replacement like the others when you have time? Thanks for all the new things.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#83 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 9:57 AM Last edited by Sauris : 10th Mar 2014 at 11:59 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by RoryAusten22
Sauris, would it be possible to have this as not a default replacement like the others when you have time? Thanks for all the new things.

Rory, I thought to make "Rivendell" and other paintings as not default replacements. But these horizontal paintings are not recolorable, they have otherwise file structure. I did't even found the link to their image texture (in Sims3PE). I was looking for. But did not found. It should be, but it is not. There is information about the materials of the frame, but not a word about their connection with the image texture.
So I do not know how to make them as separate objects . To create a separate object, I change the reference to a new image.
Field Researcher
#84 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 12:17 AM
Sauris,
That's OK. Thank you for trying and responding to my comment. You've done so much for us already, it was greedy of me to ask for more. On the other hand, please feel free to create more content when ever you have time. Rory
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#85 Old 12th Mar 2014 at 7:55 PM Last edited by Sauris : 12th Mar 2014 at 9:43 PM.
Room divider "Celtic patterns."
Is based on one of the game's screen, but does not replace it.
Contains 4 different inserts with different Celtic ornaments. In edit mode you can change style and these insertions, and "filler" content (wood, metal, paint, etc.) and color, and, of course, you can change the material of the foundation of the divider.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Celtic_patterns_roomDivider.rar (4.76 MB, 713 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#86 Old 12th Mar 2014 at 9:38 PM
Room divider "Celtic patterns 2."
Is based on one of the game's screen, but does not replace it. Contains 4 different inserts with different Celtic ornaments.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Celtic_patterns_2_roomDivider.rar (3.79 MB, 665 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#87 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 10:08 PM
Painting "Unicorns - mother and child".

Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Unicorns - mother and child_Painting.rar (1.68 MB, 347 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#88 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 10:14 PM
Painting "Primrose" (by Alphonse Mucha).
Alphonse Mucha (1860 – 1939) was a Czech Art Nouveau painter and decorative artist, known best for his distinct style. He produced many paintings, illustrations, advertisements, postcards, and designs.

Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Alphonse_Mucha_Primrose_Painting.rar (1.59 MB, 797 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#89 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 10:18 PM
Painting "Spring" (by Alphonse Mucha).

Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Alphonse_Mucha_Spring_Painting.rar (1.99 MB, 688 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#90 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 10:23 PM
Painting "Summer" (by Alphonse Mucha).

Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Alphonse_Mucha_Summer_Painting.rar (2.35 MB, 695 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#91 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 10:41 PM
Painting "Ivy" (by Alphonse Mucha).

Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Alphonse_Mucha_Ivy_Painting.rar (1.73 MB, 663 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#92 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 10:44 PM
Painting "Laurel" (by Alphonse Mucha).

Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Alphonse_Mucha_Laurel_Painting.rar (2.38 MB, 613 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#93 Old 28th Mar 2014 at 9:30 PM
Default replacement of the merchant sailing ship: "Cinnamon Ornament".
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  CinnamonOrnament_Ship_Replacement.rar (6.96 MB, 240 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#94 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 5:38 PM
Wall Shield "Game of Thrones".
Is based on one of the game's shields, but does not replace it.
Contains 4 different variants of blazons. In edit mode you can change the shade style of the blazons - of their central part and the environment, although not always it will look correct.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Shield_Game_of_Thrones.rar (3.22 MB, 685 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#95 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 7:25 PM
Stained Glass wardrobe (with stained glass inserts).
Is based on one of the game's wardrobes, but does not replace it.
Contains 4 different inserts of glass. Wardrobe can be recolored on 3 channels.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  StainedGlass_wardrobe.rar (3.60 MB, 981 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#96 Old 2nd Apr 2014 at 12:17 AM
Your level of awesome cannot be put into words. Please continue
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#97 Old 2nd Apr 2014 at 9:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dcstorm2012
Your level of awesome cannot be put into words. Please continue

Thank you very much! I am very pleased to hear it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#98 Old 4th Apr 2014 at 1:40 PM
New carpet.
Contains 4 different patterns. Size: 2x1.
In edit mode, 2 channel of repainting can be seen - for the border of the carpet and for its central part. It is better to put plain patterns, otherwise these drawings would be contrary to my patterns.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  New_carpet1.rar (3.03 MB, 803 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#99 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 5:41 PM
Wardrobe with bas-relief (4 versions).
There is one channel for recoloring the whole wardrobe.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Bas-relief_wardrobe.rar (3.90 MB, 625 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#100 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 4:27 PM
Wall Shield "Dragons". - 4 variants.
Is based on one of the game's shields, but does not replace it.
In edit mode one channel (the upper) is working, you can change the color / tone of the image on the shield.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Dragons_Shield.rar (2.55 MB, 548 downloads) - View custom content
Page 4 of 7