Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#101 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 6:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sauris
[B]Wall Shield "Dragons".

Now these are Bitchin'. No apologies for my language. I type the TRUTH!

Thanks LOADS Sauris! Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#102 Old 10th Apr 2014 at 4:17 PM
Thank you Sauris!
You're the reason I keep coming back to check this board. The new carpets and shields are perfect.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#103 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 5:44 PM
Painting "Portrait of Young Woman with Unicorn", 1505-1506 (by Raphael).

It is NOT a default replacement of any painting. Its frame is recolorable.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Portrait_of_Young_Woman_with_Unicorn,_Raphael.rar (1,006.4 KB, 374 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#104 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 5:51 PM
4 paintings of the Florentine painter Sandro Botticelli (1445-1510).

It is NOT a default replacement of any painting. Its frame is recolorable.
Paintings: 1) "Madonna and Child"; 2) "Madonna of the Book"; 3) "Portrait of a Young Woman";4) "Portrait of Giuliano de' Medici".
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Sandro_Botticelli_4Paintings.rar (3.35 MB, 412 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#105 Old 17th Apr 2014 at 10:16 PM
Painting "Flowers 1" (4 paintings).

This is the site page where I took the pictures. Here are pictures of different ages, although it is written that the page is devoted to medieval paintings ...
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Flowers1_Painting.rar (2.38 MB, 492 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#106 Old 17th Apr 2014 at 10:20 PM
Painting "Flowers 2" (4 paintings too).
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Flowers2_Painting.rar (2.35 MB, 450 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#107 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 5:10 PM
Wall Shield "Lions". - 4 variants.
Is based on one of the game's shields, but does not replace it.
In edit mode one channel (the upper) is working, you can change the color / tone of the image on the shield.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Lions_Shield.rar (2.23 MB, 383 downloads) - View custom content
Field Researcher
#108 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 9:22 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Now the Lions Come! Beautiful!

As to the Flower portraits, Sauris, it is about time someone other than myself has thought FLOWERS need to be in the game. I have always been stunned that the developer's had not made one bouquet, or vase that included flowers to be set in furnish mode. The few plants they made can only go so far, and have passed their limit long ago! LOL

I am wondering Sauris, have you any plans to do an image of the longest painting in the game, the one with the replica of the Castle? I think it costs 10,000 simoles. What I love most about your works most of all is the colors. I love bright happy colors, but none or few are a part of the default kingdom in any aspect. I even color my walls as I can't stand the gloomy brown and beige styles default uses. And they make the room too dark to see well, even with 100 lamps burning. Thanks for all the colors and for the beauty in my kingdoms they grant.

Don't stop your ladyship, keep plucking along! Thank you!

Xeny

Quote:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#109 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 3:09 PM
Xeny, I'll try to do something with the large painting (about 10,000 simoles), if possible. The fact is that sometimes there are images which can be replaced by. But sometimes there are patterns, something like stencils for repainting. And I'm going crazy , confused and I do not know what to do... Many plans - and, as a result, there are not very many mods, items. And I do not have much time now too. By the way, I came to the conclusion that I can not remake the wallpaper, there are too many components.

In general, I understand that many of my works are not strictly correspond to the Middle Ages. Someone takes it calmly, someone - not. The Middle Ages themselves can be from 5 to 13-14 century, but there are the "floating frames". The scientists sometimes continue The Middle Ages to the 17 century! In this case, we must include the Renaissance time here. Of course, Renaissance is in very bright, happy colors...
Maybe the developers thought that the Dark ages, it means dark colors ... Although the game has the rich monarchs, joyful minstrelsy etc. They could afford themselves bright colors. Sure enough.

In short, each player decides for himself - to be or not to be, whether to download the items or not.
But there is also magic in the game, who knows what could be in magicians' interior? Or elves? Only our imagination limits us
I apologize for such a discourse... And for my English
Field Researcher
#110 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 7:57 PM
Apologize for nothing, Miss Sauris! Me thinks you do not know the brightness your works have brought to some dreary looking kingdoms for some TSM Players. I speak LOUDLY for myself. You have brought me a lot of joyful experiences through your redo's of much of the wall decor. You should be celebrating your achievements, not appearing to be dissatisfied. To me you and your works are a wonder. Be proud Dearling, and smile BIG!

Hope you are well. Xeny

Quote:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#111 Old 20th Apr 2014 at 10:30 AM
Xeny, сan you clarify what painting do you mean? The most expensive painting is about 6 000 simoles (which I was able to find). This is the tapestry with maiden, and there is an expensive dragon wall decoration... Can you give a screenshot or detailed description?
Field Researcher
#112 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 1:57 AM
Xeny, сan you clarify what painting do you mean? The most expensive painting is about 6 000 simoles (which I was able to find). This is the tapestry with maiden, and there is an expensive dragon wall decoration... Can you give a screenshot or detailed description?

I went and took a screenshot for you. I explained before that it was the longest painting in furnishings because I forgot its name. And maybe even its price has lowered, as that happens on some objects like the dragon skeleton, and even its decor number. It is a 10 if you collect the ancient bones and put it together with the mysterious mortar, but when bought in furnish mode, it is only worth a 7.

Here is the painting pic:

Every hero sim in my kingdom owns one! LOL Thanks, Sauris
Xeny

Quote:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#113 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 11:11 AM
Oo, Xeny, this one is of the horizontal non-recolorable paintings . I already wrote earlier that I can replace images only of those paintings, which contain several options of recoloring - in order to make a new item, not a default replacement.
To my great regret, all horizontal paintings in the game are not recolorable. I open this file (of the painting), and there is not even a link to their picture-image. Upon my word! This is the reason for my bad mood. Sorry, I can not make "other life" of these paintings. I would have done it earlier if I could.
Field Researcher
#114 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 4:02 AM
Don't sweat my Dear. I just thank you for considering my request. Stuff like this is just not my cup of joe, or I would try to do some of it myself. I am an artist only when it comes to drawing on white paper and pencils, not with a mouse, keyboard, and computer. I'm quite clutzy. I appreciate your efforts to attempt it. Just get your rest, and don't overtire yourself when it comes to making Game mods. I do still have some patience left in my body and mind for your next great achievement, so worry not. The best to you Dear.

Xeny

Quote:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#115 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 5:15 PM
Painting "Legolas 1" (4 paintings).
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Legolas1_Painting.rar (2.09 MB, 327 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#116 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 5:19 PM
Painting "Legolas 2" (4 drawings/screenshots).
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Legolas2_Painting.rar (2.11 MB, 275 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#117 Old 27th Apr 2014 at 3:03 PM
Default food replacement: baked cauliflower and greens. With custom icons.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Baked_cauliflower_and_greens.rar (968.2 KB, 237 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#118 Old 2nd May 2014 at 2:51 PM
Default replacement of the sword "Goblin' death", and the long mithril sword - in black.
I don't know exactly how these swords' names sound in English, may be they have another titles.

At first I thought that this texture is used only by one sword - "Goblins' bane/death", and I focused only on this sword. Then it turned out that my monarch has long fiery mithril sword , and the texture of the sword is the same, and it was replaced.
This can be seen at the screenshots: two swords with the same textures. One sword with the fiery glow, the other - with the goblin' sword "evil aura" .
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Goblin'_death_BLACKsword_replacement.rar (5.40 MB, 378 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#119 Old 2nd May 2014 at 5:35 PM
"Emerald Fang" - default replacement of the "Claw sword" and the fire scimitar of accuracy (and probably some other scimitars/yataghans).
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Emerald_claw_sword_replacement.rar (3.53 MB, 288 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#120 Old 3rd May 2014 at 6:47 PM
Wall (round) shield "Rohan".
4 variants of shields.
Is based on one of the game's shields, but does not replace it. Isn't recolorable.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Rohan_wallshields1.rar (3.12 MB, 594 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#121 Old 3rd May 2014 at 10:06 PM
Wall (round) shield "Rohan 2".
4 variants of shields.
Is based on one of the game's shields, but does not replace it. Isn't recolorable.

These images on the shields were created under heraldic contest held on the Russian forum of the game "Lord of the Rings Online" (here ).
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Rohan_wallshields2.rar (2.87 MB, 551 downloads) - View custom content
Field Researcher
#122 Old 5th May 2014 at 7:45 PM
Thank you Sauris. They're wonderful.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#123 Old 5th May 2014 at 8:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoryAusten22
Thank you Sauris. They're wonderful.

Thank YOU, Rory! I am very pleased to read such things.
Field Researcher
#124 Old 6th May 2014 at 1:26 AM
Wall (round) shield "Rohan 2, AND SWORDS, especially the swords

Sauris, I used to think I might harbor just a wee bit of love for you for the wonderful redo's you do for the decor in TSMP&N, but now after seeing the swords and other shields that are hard to color in-game, I absolutely know for a FACT I love you!

If the Lord Himself doesn't bless you, I'll find a way to do it myself! I am your fan for life, Lady! Thanks so much!

Xeny--- I'm off to play TSM just cause you drive me to!

Quote:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#125 Old 6th May 2014 at 3:12 PM
Xeny, you're so emotional and positive Thank you!

Well, the main thing is that I was able to prove (for myself) that I can change something in this game (TSM). Not everything, but something. To add something that I would like to see...
Page 5 of 7