Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#126 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 5:15 AM
Where are you, Sauris? We miss you, and I imagine we all miss your grand and new mods as well. But not as much as we miss you.

Come back soon.

Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#127 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 6:44 PM
Well, special gift for Xeny...

Banner "Lord of the Rings"- 4 variants of wall banners.

Is based on one of the game's banners, but does not replace it.
In edit mode one channel (the upper) is working, you can change the color / material of the banners.
List of banners: 1) the banner of Gondor; 2) the banner of Rohan; 3) the Ring of absolute power; 4) the tower of Saruman.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Lotr_banners.rar (2.71 MB, 320 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#128 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 4:06 PM
Rug "Flowers-poppies".
Size: 4x4.
Is based on one of the game's carpets, but does not replace it.
Recolorable, there are 2 channels of recoloring - for the background and the flowers themselves.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Flowers_poppies_rug.rar (3.08 MB, 288 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#129 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 6:36 PM
Square rug.
4 rugs are included.
Size: 4x4. In edit mode one channel (the upper) is working, you can change the color / material of the rug.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Square_rug.rar (6.99 MB, 693 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#130 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 2:48 PM
Rug "Knight."
Size: 4x4 cells.
It is impossible to recolor the image of the knight, it remains gray. But you can change the background color/material, as well as the color of the "streaks" in the image of a knight.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Knight_rug.rar (3.06 MB, 408 downloads) - View custom content
Field Researcher
#131 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 11:36 PM
Thanks Sauris. I would have thanked you sooner had I been able to be here sooner, but I had a terrible accident with my computer (its that time of the year, and nothing has changed for about 6 of them...years that is), and only late last night did I recover my OS! Finally got Windows to recognize and restore a system image I had made right before the "accident". Chickie Teeta knows how accident prone me and my PC can be....errr......are.

Thanks your ladyship...ed...ness! Xeny

Quote:
Field Researcher
#132 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 3:29 PM
Man, maybe I should play another round of Medieval. It's awesome seeing people still making stuff for it.
Sims Medieval still is probably my favorite but it has no where near as much modding or EA support as The Sims 3.
Field Researcher
#133 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 7:08 PM
Sauris,
Thank you for continuing to make lovely things for the game.
Test Subject
#134 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 7:26 PM
Woa thats great yo!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#135 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 9:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kawaiipd
Man, maybe I should play another round of Medieval. It's awesome seeing people still making stuff for it.
Sims Medieval still is probably my favorite but it has no where near as much modding or EA support as The Sims 3.

I'm agree with you. Considering that the developers have leaved the game, and that many people await the release of the Sims4.
But medieval atmosphere - is a special, magical atmosphere, it has many fans.There are so many medieval ideas (and not only pirates), and I sorrow that EA will not implement them.

And in general, I believe that the best game - is a game in which PEOPLE put their maximum efforts. Come up with something new, improve, develop, change something.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#136 Old 22nd Jun 2014 at 4:42 PM
, I managed to convert (from Sims3) something interesting - some Costume Makeup (Circlets) into the category "Eyeshadow" - see here . For both genders, recolorable!
It's just a picture on the forehead, and does not interfere with hairstyles.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#137 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 12:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sauris
, I managed to convert (from Sims3) something interesting - some Costume Makeup (Circlets) into the category "Eyeshadow" - see here . For both genders, recolorable!

Thank you Sauris!
These look great as do your new hair conversions. I love the two new dresses as well. I'm grovelling at your feet.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#138 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 11:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RoryAusten22
Thank you Sauris!
These look great as do your new hair conversions. I love the two new dresses as well. I'm grovelling at your feet.

Rory, thank you for the comment!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#139 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 7:47 PM
Rug "Floral ornament".
Size: 4x4.
Is based on one of the game's rugs, but does not replace it.
Recolorable, there are 2 channels of recoloring.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Floral_ornament_rug1.rar (3.16 MB, 686 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#140 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 4:25 PM
по умолчанию пищевой замена: борщ . С пользовательскими значками. Это известное украинское блюдо (бульо&#1085, приготовленного из свеклы. Помните, что по умолчанию только один замена на время могут быть установлены.

А чё это только из свеклы? Там ещё картошечка и мяско между прочим
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#141 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 10:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by garpik
А чё это только из свеклы? Там ещё картошечка и мяско между прочим

Всё правильно, мне просто сложно всё переводить на английский И так ошибок много, я знаю об этом и мучаюС, выстраивать предложения трудно , так что одной свеклы пока достаточно Остальное пускай фантазируют правильными фразами без ошибок!
Test Subject
#142 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 8:09 AM
Hi, Sauris! A long time ago I was not on the site! A lot of new and good content! Where do you get inspiration and time?) I love it!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#143 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 2:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Otonasi
Hi, Sauris! A long time ago I was not on the site! A lot of new and good content! Where do you get inspiration and time?) I love it!

My dear Otonasi,
inspiration comes naturally, by itself, and it increases from such wonderful comments. Time ... Well, there are some problems with it. But we can always find the time, if we wish.
I'm always glad to see/ read you ! :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#144 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 12:10 AM

I think I'll try these out, and see if they work well. Thank you.

Well finally I am into my Eternal Kingdom, about 2 quests in. Whew! I say that because for 3 long years I have come right to it, and DISASTER strikes my PC, usually, and so I'm forced to reinstall either Windows, and therefore also having to reinstall TSM and start the process of Ambitions anew, OR just reinstall TSM, but most times its because I have had to reinstall my OS. I just barely skipped over my annual disaster date....I only say that because although the disaster arrived right on its usual date, I was able to recover my OS after a long 5 days of freaking out. And my game was unharmed, so miracles for Xeny do happen!

Your hair and make up mods will have a place in my Eternal Kingdom, Sauris, which I happened to name Xeny! LOL

Quote:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#145 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 7:33 PM
The site thesims3.ru has moved to a new address: http://thesims.club/
New links for downloads (preserved old objects until 13.08.2014, but the old links are available on the old site):

Прически для симов - hairstyles for Sims: http://thesims.club/threads/pricheski-dlja-simov.25438/
Одежда для симов - clothes for Sims: http://thesims.club/threads/odezhda-dlja-simov.26557/
Функциональные объекты и декор - patterns, furnishings...(not default): http://thesims.club/threads/funkcio...-i-dekor.24847/
Дефолтные объекты - default replacements: http://thesims.club/threads/defoltnye-obekty.26067/
Скинтоны, косметика, линзы - skintones, cosmetics, lenses: http://thesims.club/threads/skinton...ka-linzy.25437/
Mad Poster
#146 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 8:27 AM
tri·fle
ˈtrīfəl/Submit
noun
a thing of little value or importance.
"we needn't trouble the headmaster over such trifles"

a small amount of something.
"the thousand yen he'd paid seemed the merest trifle"

synonyms: next to nothing, a very small amount; a pittance; informalpeanuts, chump change
"he bought it for a trifle"

BRITISH
a cold dessert of sponge cake and fruit covered with layers of custard, jelly, and cream.

what the fuck is a trifle, lol
Scholar
#147 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 5:33 PM Last edited by ChickieTeeta : 21st Aug 2014 at 5:50 PM.
If you mean the thread title then I took it to mean little things for the Sims Medieval.

If you mean the dessert, then it used to be traditional here, especially at Christmas, but now because there's loads of variations it's acceptable any time of the year.
Traditionally it's sponge, jelly and/or fruit then custard then cream and topped with either cherries, strawberries, chocolate sprinkles etc. More often than not they're made in something clear (glass bowl, wine glasses or whatever) so the layers can be seen. It also, traditionally, has Sherry in it, although the one I grew up with had no alcohol in it.
They're also really great to let little kids make as there's no cooking involved in it, it's hard to go wrong with them and they look good so your small child is almost always likely to get a really good result.
There's loads of variations on the traditional trifle, what's important are the layers.
(I was curious just how old the recipe is. 1598 is the first recorded mention of it, and it's not known how long it existed before that.)

Traditional

Variation

(Sauris, let me know if you want me to remove the inline pictures to make the post shorter.)
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#148 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 8:39 PM
ChickieTeeta, I don't want you to remove the screenshots, they are so nice and sweeeeeeet!
And thank you for the explanation of the term (trifle). Of course, I mean "little things" in the title. Google-Translator gave me the meaning of the russian word "мелочь" as "trifle".
Do you think I should change the title of my theme? Does it sound ridiculous?
(Still there is truffle - mushroom So good that the name of the theme does not sound like a truffle.)

christmas fear, it's funny to me too. Perhaps you're thinking: what they are idiots - russian people! Although I am from Belarus.
Screenshots
Scholar
#149 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 9:08 PM
When you refer to something being a trifle, it tends to mean it's so small it's unimportant.or insignificant, and I assume no-one here thinks your contributions to TSM are insignificant. I still knew what you meant though, and I'm aware English isn't your first language.
I wouldn't change it if you're happy with it.
That last pic looks really nice, please don't tell me there's mushrooms in it =P
Field Researcher
#150 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 2:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChickieTeeta

Traditional

Variation

(Sauris, let me know if you want me to remove the inline pictures to make the post shorter.)

NO NO!!!!!! Put these desserts in my game! I want them to look exactly like they look now!

<wink> Xeny :lovestruc

Quote:
Page 6 of 7