Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#401 Old 31st May 2014 at 9:07 PM
Yea, triple posting. So where is everyone ELSE?
Herb Goodie must be spending too much time playing with his adopted Toddler, all he can talk about is baby toys. Trent Traveler seems to be about to twist his arm, while thinking bad things about sweet old Mrs. Goodie

Except this pic didn't show their thought balloons...

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#402 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 1:15 PM
Sometimes you just have to be patient, Gramma! I have a whole "holding for upload" file where I hang on to pictures till there's an appropriate thread opening to post them in. And I don't do more than one a day because then my name's all over all the threads on the front page and nobody else is posting and I get selfconscious.

This is not the broken, hapless Trent Traveller of Drama Acres, but the rather more together, but still I think neuroatypical, Trent of Widespot. He appears to have gone upstairs and invaded the Gavigans' bedroom in order to put their daughter Ruth on the floor. Go back downstairs, Trent - your twins need you.

I'm not sure going out of your way to welcome Madeleine to college was your wisest course of action, streaker! Not with her big brother sitting right there!

Theodora Grundstrom is having a rough day. Her husband caught her flirting with another man, she's beginning to suspect massive birth control failure, and now this!
The Llama in Winter by Peni G, on Flickr

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#404 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 11:36 PM
Mad Poster
#405 Old 15th Jun 2014 at 3:23 AM
Thought butler was holding a rifle...shot a toddler. OMG! Oh, it's just the usual stupid butler who was too busy inspecting his gloves to put the baby to bed.

Mad Poster
#406 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 1:35 PM
Streakers make everything funny. You know they do.

"C'mere, honey."
"Um -"
"Oh, him? He'll go away in a minute."

"Do you mind? I'm trying to study Lifelong Happiness."
"I got your lifelong happiness right here!"
"Yeah, right."

Rather a lot going on in this picture. David Ottomas is talking to his granny on the phone, in his drawers, in the middle of a dirty joke between Virginia and Dixie, while Woody frames them for a theoretical picture he will never paint. Meanwhile, something's wrong with that custom chessboard set up on the card table in the background. I eventually had to delete it.

Emily the cheerleader is desperately enthusiastic about Madeleine's ability to sleep in.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#407 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 3:49 AM
I always knew playing in the street was a bad idea..

Cassandra does girly pushups, but ONE-HANDED!

Scholar
#408 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 3:48 AM

Chloe Curious enjoys watching townies fight. Perhaps she enjoys it a bit too much...

"Hey, guys! I enjoy a good sparring match, but I really don't want to arrest you and have questions asked about what I'm doing here at this time of night! Could you pleeeeeeease leave quietly?"
I don't really think that's working.
Mad Poster
#409 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 2:18 AM
Yet another casualty from playing in the street...

Scholar
#410 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 6:20 PM

You'd think the Social Worker knows how to hold babies, but I guess not... (Full disclosure: Lillian was in a bouncy seat when the Social Worker came, and I suppose that led to the glitched way of carrying her off. Still funny, though it makes me glad I've got a nice orphanage waiting for the little ones...)
Theorist
#411 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 8:53 PM
Default What..? The cat faced lady??

Mariposa (human) had her cat's head (Bonita) superimposed on her face in the control panel. Weird. Kept it up the whole time I played that family.

She has quite a normal face in game:

Maybe the game thought she was a lion with that hair?

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Mad Poster
#412 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 10:52 PM
Bella kept getting a glitch with her arm; looked like "chess arm", where it stays stiffly bent. She would sit down to eat, and CHEW, but her arm would just jerk around. She never actually took a bite, and the food just stayed there. Cassandra was married and pregnant, so I just left Bella alone to work it out. The moron never learned to eat with her other hand...

and so she died...her arm still sticking up ackwardly

Mad Poster
#413 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 12:48 AM
The Macintoshes had only arrived in Strangetown about an hour before. Little Flora Macintosh was about to read the paper, and her mum was going to look for a job in it, but their elderly neighbour Olive Specter stole the paper before they could pick it up. Welcome to Strangetown!

When Carri Mackintosh started to talk to Benjamin Copur the paper boy, I thought she might ask if he could give her another paper, but instead she began to talk to him about woohoo. An odd way for a married woman to start a conversation with a 14-year-old boy she'd never met before!
Mad Poster
#414 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 12:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TigerAnne

It's the Wicked Witch of the East's offspring. Squashed by a mini house!
Scholar
#415 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
When Carri Mackintosh started to talk to Benjamin Copur the paper boy, I thought she might ask if he could give her another paper, but instead she began to talk to him about woohoo. An odd way for a married woman to start a conversation with a 14-year-old boy she'd never met before!

She reminds me of my megahood's Stella Roth, the unofficial queen of inappropriate WooHoo conversations. She hasn't talked about it to the paper-delivery kids yet, but that's because they're entirely below her notice; however, she's talked about it with her married-but-asexual best friend, her rabbi, both Grand Vamps, way too many townies in mixed company, in an over-enthusiastic way about first WooHoo with her son when he was still a child and she was supposed to be helping with his homework... And she's Popularity! What aspiration is Carri?

Yes, I went over to the dark side, aka BAS. I wasn't exactly expecting such enthusiastic autonomous use of the stairs by Bella and Mortimer, however...especially in the presence of Mortimer's interested-seeming Social Bunny! Or the lack of blur... There's really not much there to see, but there's enough that the bunny was convenient as a makeshift censor for the picture! I've actually got an even funnier picture, but it shows Bella's bare butt and a position that would delight Stella or Carri, so I don't really think I should post that one...
Mad Poster
#416 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 12:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Freefalldreams
She reminds me of my megahood's Stella Roth, the unofficial queen of inappropriate WooHoo conversations. She hasn't talked about it to the paper-delivery kids yet, but that's because they're entirely below her notice; however, she's talked about it with her married-but-asexual best friend, her rabbi, both Grand Vamps, way too many townies in mixed company, in an over-enthusiastic way about first WooHoo with her son when he was still a child and she was supposed to be helping with his homework... And she's Popularity! What aspiration is Carri?

She's Popularity too. I guess it's a subject that would interest most teenage boys. It certainly worked with Benjamin. The way she was dressed probably helped too. I don't suppose he meets many like her on his Strangetown paper round. He got into an animated conversation with Carri, where little Flora's attempts at conversation had bored him.
Carri found a job (as a Test Subject) advertised on the jobs noticeboard at Strangetown's run-down shopping centre. It's MogHughson's jobs notice board -- my solution to the problem of the stolen newspaper. I wondered if you might find it useful for your Riverblossom Capps. I see Mog also has a buyable newspaper which might be another solution.
(Sorry this isn't a funny picture -- it's just relevant to my reply.)
Mad Poster
#417 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 11:33 PM Last edited by grammapat : 19th Jul 2014 at 8:13 PM.
I just noticed the option to dumpster dive! Beau Broke was tickled to earn a few buck AND get a toy!

opps, then I discovered the toy disappeared! So had him make a few more dollars finding an old cup, and a few things I couldn't identify. So what did he do, sell them to passer-bys? May a home business is in store for him.

Scholar
#418 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
I wondered if you might find it useful for your Riverblossom Capps. I see Mog also has a buyable newspaper which might be another solution.

I've considered that, but I rather like the added absurdity of rather privileged Sims callously removing poorer ones' only chance to escape poverty. Not too unlike Real Life, really... Besides, it seems a bit cheaty to be able to get any job you're qualified for at any time, and that's how the job board works, right?

Naked lunch at David Ottomas's graduation party. He decided to streak, and nobody seemed to care that he didn't put his clothes back on to eat...and this is before I discovered BAS! Sharla, I can understand, and sure, Erik has a wee crush on David, but the only reason Samantha and (out-of-picture) Peter were ignoring it was because they were paying each other too much attention!
Test Subject
#419 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 3:14 PM

Even though Chloe is on a date with Herb, Don Lothario makes it clear that he wants her to call him. Chloe was highly attracted to him too, so I can see her following through with that...

Jenny Smith feels like Dustin is a little bit preoccupied during their conversation, as he keeps staring over her shoulder...Well, no wonder, there's two chicks making out right there! Dustin doesn't seem to mind the view, and he asks Kristen to have a water balloon fight with him later.

After Chloe's very public Woohoo with Herb Oldie on a park bench, her roommates have mixed feelings about her. Erin is even more disgusted by her, Kristen is pretty much indifferent to Chloe's behavior, but Lola seems to approve! As soon as they got home, she went over and congratulated her sister on her success!
Lab Assistant
#420 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 5:46 PM
Marcus Baldwin engages in an epic burping contest with the Cow mascot. The Cow was eventually the winner, but Marcus thoroughly enjoyed the competition, despite having his face merged with a cow snout.

Brittney Harris decides to commit fully to the Cow mascot persona, and refuses to remove her costume, even for a dip in the pool.

Scholar
#421 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 2:21 AM
I'm sorry about the size and quality; apparently I didn't turn the camera settings up properly in the UC. However, I think you can see the blooper here all the same....

Weirdly enough, it looks like a perfectly nice dress in Bodyshop, so I didn't download the wrong mesh!
Scholar
#422 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 2:45 AM

Bigfoot shows off on the violin.

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Mad Poster
#423 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 6:13 PM
Ceiling baby? Somebody got to enthusiastic about throwing it in the air? It can fly?

Lab Assistant
#424 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 2:35 AM
Once one of my Sims' twin babies went all black--just a sillhouette of her--right before aging to a toddler. Fortunately, it fixed itself when the baby grew up into the toddler lifestage, helped by her older brother.

Even the baby's older sister is looking at it like "...wtf?"

A closer-up view of the poor baby.

For some reason, the pixels decided to go on holiday, leaving the baby's bum bare without its pixels. It only happened the one time though during a diaper change.
Scholar
#425 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 6:54 PM

Oww.

Page 17 of 103