Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#276 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 9:10 PM
The largest family in my hood is separating this season so I decided to get a shot of everyone while I could. Rose and John David both have a family aspiration and rolled a want for 10 children after their first set of twins Mitchell David and John Duncan. They are nearly old enough for college while youngest child Matthew Paul is only hours old and mum Rose is very glad to be done she's been pregnant again within hours of giving birth since the twins were born to achieve their want and is enjoying having time to enjoy her children not be on bed-rest not to miscarry.

Mitchell David (or John Duncan), I really struggle with see this household as individual sims, is engaged to a girl from down the road but their first few years of marriage are going to be long distance or awkward at college. His twin John Duncan (or Mitchell David) is going to go into the family business.

The two red headed teen girls and Adrian Marcus are triplets. Adrian Marcus (a grouchy sim who nearly got killed as a toddler and child) is I think going to be my first uncheated runaway teen - if left alone on the same lot as one of his sisters he attacks her and loses the fight, noggies, insults or annoys his teen siblings, noogies his child siblings and teases his toddler siblings. He was the kind of sim toddler who rejected interation if any of his motives were yellow so his parents have no relationship with him either and his constant bragging to them about their or his siblings acheivments doesn't help. I haven't managed to identify any traits of either Daria Jane or Elsapeth Rose so don't yet know what their going to do.

The brunette children are another set of twins. At the moment their focusing on growing up as are their again twin siblings Ruth Elizabeth and Timothy Lucas.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#277 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 1:41 PM
Annie and daughter Iris
Mad Poster
#278 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 2:59 AM
This one family makes me so happy.
Here's the back story: Sandy Fairchild lived with the Johnson family - two parents, two young sons. During Mildred's pregnancy with the youngest of the two (Terence) her and her husband Ronald had a bit of a mental breakdown with his failing business, as well as being demoted twice and then fired from his job within a week. Him and Sandy started having an affair, resulting in a pregnancy. Soon after Terence was born, Sandy gave birth to Patti - Ronald's first daughter. Ronald was quite angry and embarrassed that he had fathered a child with a woman who wasn't his wife so he told Sandy she had 24 hours to pack her bags and get out of his house.

Worried about where to go, Sandy called over her boyfriend Rodney Jung. Even though Rodney knew Patti was obviously not his child, he autonomously started hugging her and playing with her, and feeding her bottles from the fridge.

Of course Rodney let Sandy and Patti move in with him. I set their relationships so that they saw each other as family. He really did treat Patti as if she was his own child.

On her birthday, he was the one helping her blow out her candles. Sandy isn't exactly the maternal type, so Rodney quit his job to look after Patti full time.

Here you can see her face. Ronald, her bio father has the same face as Rodney - so if Sandy and Rodney have children together (although Sandy is a romance sim so I don't know if that will be happening any time soon) Patti and her half-siblings should look alike, besides the skintone.

I really do love this little family. Usually my sims ignore their step-children and don't have very good relationships with them, even if they've been around since birth. But even before I set Rodney to see Patti as his daughter, he was so fatherly to her. I hope Sandy stops rolling "have a baby" fears so that maybe her and Rodney can give Patti a little sibling. After all, they do live in a 4 bedroom house.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Lab Assistant
#279 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 3:13 PM
Default The Bunny family.
The parents and their adult children's. :lovestruc

How they grow up so fast. She had two sets of twins and two solo kids.
Test Subject
#280 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 1:18 AM
Here is my darling Arabella with her dear daughter Narcissa! I got ACR, and Ara got in the tub with her boyfriend and got pregnant as a teen! O:

Here is Arabella in the tub with her boyfriend as they are just done f-ing with me again and getting Ara pregnant AGAIN!
Mad Poster
#281 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 5:01 AM Last edited by Bigsimsfan12 : 30th Aug 2014 at 5:36 AM.
Not a real family, but here are some of the orphanage children sitting down to eat:

Here we see:
Linda Knight and Kacper Patch (teens) - I spawned them as children to start off my orphanage
Nathen Simpson (child with brown hair) - spawned as toddler to start off orphanage
Piper Moore (Blonde with hair up) - Born to the Moore family, birth control went a little wrong and there wasn't enough room in the household for poor Piper so her parents put her up for adoption. Been in the orphanage all her life.
June Dickinson (Blonde with hair down) - The offspring of Trent Traveller and a brothel worker called Carla. Trent is aware of his daughter but hasn't yet contacted her. She's been in the orphanage all her life (same age as Piper and they consider themselves 'Twins') and even has a half-brother Ricky Dickinson (toddler) in the orphanage too. Trent might adopt her later along, as Tina has just moved out so there's a spare bedroom.

It snowed at the weekend, so the kids had a snowman making competition in the garden.

Mad Poster
#282 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 2:10 PM

The Weiss family is kind of complicated. Here Rhett Hart, non-resident father of the child of the family, attempts to endear himself to his daughter's step-grandmother, Dora Ottomas Weiss, by showing his playful side.

His daughter Laika listens to her mother Penny Weiss reading her a story while Rhett plays chess with the guy Penny's father keeps throwing at her, hoping that he'll stick.

Meanwhile, Penny's father Skye, a virgin until recently, makes up for lost time with his bride.

But hey, family visits don't always run smoothly even in traditional families. Sharla Iana is trying to enjoy a visit from her sister-in-law's family, but she's just so tired! Her sister-in-law Lourdes has four children so she certainly understands. Her husband Luis is concerned; and her oldest niece Guadalupe Newson has just been influenced to help around the house; so if she can just get her face off the table long enough to stumble to the bedroom the visit can go on without her.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#283 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 1:14 PM
Lucas Tallis, townie teenager, and Elsapeth Rose Thomas-Brooke, the third child and eldest daughter of John David Thomas and Rose Brooke, had a baby and dropped out of college last rotation. This rotation I figured why not get them married and throw a wedding party for once.

Elsapeth grew up in hideous formal wear that I need to find a default replacement for but she was really happy to get married to Lucas but happier about the party. Pleasure sims

It's a family reunion. The red headed girl is Daria Jane Thomas-Brooke, triplet sister of Elsapeth, their triplet brother Adrian's ghost would scream at them if he was on lot. The red headed boy is youngest brother Matthew Paul, who was a baby last time I posted this family. The alien girl is Titania Fairytook-Brooke, Elsapeth's girlfriend. The elder hiding behind is John David, he's permaplat and due to die this rotation. The flash of purple is eldest brother Mitchel David who also needs default replacements now.

It was a great party but John Luke Tallis-Thomas, the cause of all the fuss slept through it.
Test Subject
#284 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 9:55 AM

The Land family is very close and full of love, and if I leave them alone, there are just positive family interactions everywhere, which I find darn adorable. Early in the morning before school, Homer serenades Beulah, and Beulah agrees to play catch with Delta outside, still in their PJ's. Even with so many family members, Homer and Beulah know it is important to spend quality time with their kids and each other.

That afternoon, with the rest of the family hanging out, Junior Mann walks by and casually brushes himself off, perhaps hoping to be invited inside...and he got his wish, as Mary, now visibly pregnant, walks outside in her PJ's to greet him. Neither the pregnany nor the pajamas seem to bother him, because after she greets him he immediately gives her a giant smooch, and agrees to stay for dinner.

Will Junior fit in this large and loving family, and be willing to raise a child that isn't his with Mary? He seems to get along at dinner wonderfully, and little Delta seems to like him, always rolling wants to talk to and play with him. Only time will tell if Junior can settle already and orient himself in this chaotic family!
Mad Poster
#285 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 1:57 PM
Oh, those Lands! You open the house, they start dancing on each other's feet...

Luz Ghote persuades her son Luis Iana to come into her nightclub for a little stress relief.

Speaking of stress relief - relatives are good to have around when the kids are little. Sam Ottomas doesn't seem to be enjoying his Aunt Helen's visit, but she's about to scoop him up and take him upstairs to bed.

By the time Tio Lisandro, Luisa Iana's uncle, was done giving her a bath she was tired and fussy. He's afraid he'll drop her.

Isaiah "Ike" Gavigan was not prepared for some of the side effects of having a baby sister. "Eu! Mom! Do you have to do that right there?"
"Oh, get over it. It's not so long ago you were sucking on these yourself."
"LALALALA I'M NOT LISTENING!!!"

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#286 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 2:47 AM
The Erikson's 10 children! (and both parents are still 11 days from becoming elders and keep rolling wants for another!)
Back row - Susan (third child), Florance (first child), Gordon (second child)
Second row - Connie (twin), Barbara (6th child), Bonnie (twin)
Third row - Malcolm, Millie and Max (Triplets)
Front - Bobby, the little baby of the family
I quite like them, they all have quite interesting faces. Some are a little similar, but ah well.
As well as 10 children, they also have 5 dogs - but their house takes forever to load or do anything so I couldn't be bothered adding dogs to the photo.

#287 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 11:17 PM

The Jokinen family: Alexi and Liisa with their children Fredrika and Niklas
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#288 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 3:00 PM
The Weldens...

Carlie and Piers with their adopted son, Graham

Enter baby Hope...

Mad Poster
#289 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 10:36 PM

At her graduation party, Kestrel Hawkins divides her attention between her Ma Kitty and her fiancee Ashy, who is here juggling cups as she waits her turn. Engaged is as good as married to a Hawkins, so these are both her girls as far as Kitty's concerned. And of course she's pleased to see Kestrel keeping up the family tradition of making every joke into a dirty joke.

Susie Casa rooms with her big sister Natasha; which may be why she prefers her big brother Stephen. Anyway, Stephen's grades are better than Natasha's.

"Crane Hawkins! That is not what we do with inside puddles!" Granny Kitty is pretty relaxed about most things, but you do have to set a kid straight once in awhile.

"Good morning, Dadick! I can make my own breakfast, see!"
"That's good, Sprout."

Test Subject
#290 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 10:10 AM

Surprisingly, Daytona has put up with her daughter in law Sandy quite well, despite her dislike for her. She even discusses her pregnancy here with her, but who knows. Daytona does suspect something off about the pregnancy, so maybe she is just waiting on Sandy to slip up so that she can catch her, and playing nice until then.

Virginia is happy about her new sibling on the way, even though she keeps herself busy having people over as much as she can. Sandy wouldn't let Virginia rub her belly, though. Talking to the new baby was fine enough for her.

Rocky and Hamilton spend lots of father-son time together outside, playing catch, tossing the football, or Hamilton swinging Rocky around.

At the Mann's, though, things are not as peaceful within the family. Junior is currently on the outs with both his mom and his dad. Here, Lana tries to argue with him about his choice in women and choice to Woohoo with said women. Junior hates that she is still being interfering and besides that, he can't take her seriously when she is yelling at him in her underwear.
Instructor
#291 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 10:45 AM
This is the family portrait of my TPC family the Trailers.

Back: Earl, Tosha (former townie) holding Netta, Nikole holding Rita, Teresa holding Lynden,
Front: Cheyenne, Ashlyn holding Danton, Deke

The three teens were triplets and the first mandatory pregnancy. Cheyenne (child girl) was the second and then Deke (child boy) was the third. The final mandatory pregnancy was the quads. Their house is pretty chaotic at the moment with three uncontrollable sims, 6 beds and 3 cribs. Both Earl and Tosha want a 10th child and I'm umming and ahing over whether to let them. They're only one baby away so it wouldn't make that much of a difference but then Tosha doesn't have that much time left before she's an elder and Reefside is mid population explosion.

Visit my ToT challenge here.
Scholar
#292 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 5:23 PM
Presenting...awkward family trios! (Well, the first picture has four people in it, but only three are related to each other...)

This was certainly one of the more awkward moments of the Monty twins' confirmation, and would have been even if Benedick had kept his suit on and Antonio had taken his hat off. Benedick and Beatrice thought Dad was being a bit too goofy, embarrassingly so, and were slightly jealous that their friend Lucy Burb was getting so much of his attention on their day...what would they have thought had they known that Lucy was not only their friend, but also their father's lover?

While it was very nice of Morty Roth to rush out to cheer Xander's good grades before he could grow up to a teenager, those underpants might have been better not to show the whole town. However, given Xander's very individualistic style of rain gear (well, it was raining when he got on the bus, which gave him an excuse to wear it over his uniform!), one can see that he wasn't the type to be embarrassed by mere leopard-print boxers.

In the last photo of the three Caliente ladies together, Katrina had exactly the right idea about where Aunty Nina should be heading. She also thought it was funny she was the only one wearing cosy clothes.
(And this reminds me that I sort of scooped EAxis on the name Katrina Caliente -- while they may have planned it for alternate-universe Dina and Nina's mother before Katrina was born in my game, I certainly hadn't seen it anywhere! it gave me quite a shock when I saw people talking about "Katrina Caliente" in TS4 -- my first silly thought was that my Katrina had somehow become canon!)
Test Subject
#293 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 6:47 PM
The twins Mellisa and Danielle Brooke (from Riverside) share secrets. They used to argue a lot, and I'm happy that they're starting to get closer.

OMG!
Field Researcher
#294 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 7:06 PM
I haven't posted these pictures anywhere except for my Livejournal, they are from the introduction chapter of my story, Old Town Tales, which is an alternate universe Sims-story (kind of like TS4, in a way?), which explains the very much edited quality of the photos. These sims are living in Marka93's beautiful Old Town.

Here you can see Cornelia and Gunther Goth with their daughter Mary, who is Mortimer's younger sister. They are enjoying a vacation on Vacation Island.

In this photo Cornelia's sister Agnes has come over for a visit!

And here Bella presents her baby daughter Cassandra to excited Mary.
Link Ninja
#295 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 6:41 AM
Default Mothers and Daughters

Kimmy and Harmony (born in-game)

Harmony is Kimmy's eldest daughter and one of four at that! Harmony has come home to live with her parents with her husband and raise her two children so having grandma around is such a help. Kimmy, being a family sim is having somewhat of an empty nest syndrome, after all six of her children had left home. She is happy for the company as she even finds getting up early and making cereal for everyone such a joy.

Clair and Natalie (created as a toddler)

Natalie is Clair's only daughter out of two children. Clair was rather glad her children vacated the home and went on to their own lives so she and her husband could pursue hobbies like award-winning gardens and breeding greyhounds. Natalie lives with her husband and four children but comes over once and awhile to chat with her mother. They didn't quite get along in Natalie's adolescence but tolerate each other more now, but not without the occasional mother-daughter bickering.

Adriana (born in-game) and Missy

Adriana considers her mother her best friend. After all, Missy raised her daughter virtually by herself. Adriana has never met her father but recently learned a cow plant ate him and has no remorse. Missy came from a wealthy family so had resources to provide for her daughter while alone, though she was a bit more of a friend to Adriana than a mother. They have a great relationship and a few years after Adriana married into a prestigious family, she has three children for her mother to additionally dote upon, though in this picture they seem quite invested at competing in billiards.

Elle and Eris (born in-game)

Maybe Eris is a bit bitter that her mother thought her too much to handle at a young age so sent her off to be raised by her grandparents. Elle is a narcissist and would have rather chased her dreams of becoming a movie star than change diapers. Eris turned out fine rnough though as her grandparents were upstanding and responsible people. Eris inherited Elle's beauty and man-chasing attitude though. Overall she does love her mother though because Elle made a piont to visit often and bring her daughter treasures from her travels. Elle recently saw her daughter off to Uni with a small fortune she had saved up for the girl.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Lab Assistant
#296 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 5:57 PM
Default The Lothario family
This is Don family. His older first born son and his twins. But nothing know his wife is having a babies (yup TWINS ...) again.

When his Woohoo wants come up, well...there is his wife and she READY always to give it to him. No matter WHERE it is.
#297 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 4:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ella_in_wonderland
My own family as sims

me in the front, mum and dad behind and my brother next to me. They actually look surprisingly like us, except for my dad's hair.

That's an awesome picture! =)
Test Subject
#298 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 1:21 AM
These are some kids that live in an orphanage I've recently created.

The boy is River Olshfski (I know, he has an odd surname...), the girl is Tina Copur and the toddler is Caryl Bachman.

As I started playing the orphanage today, I don't know much about them, but I'm happy they're getting along well.

This is Harriet. She runs the orphanage and takes care of the children. There are only three kids, so she does everything alone.
I think she is quite pretty, and I can't wait to get her a boyfriend. :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#299 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 4:28 PM Last edited by Yaoilicious : 10th Oct 2014 at 11:21 PM.
After a week of scouting and recruiting going on at school, the B. Eerie gardening club finally has enough members. Their first meeting is after school, and Audrey is anxious to learn all she can about gardening. Seems like she's the only one though. The younger members are a bit too distracted by Destin's clowning around to actually focus. And Aubrey? She's just sitting on the sidelines ready for this stupid club meeting to be over and done. She's only there because she and Audrey walk home together. Is Audrey really the only person taking this club seriously?

#300 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 12:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Miss_Kat
These are some kids that live in an orphanage I've recently created.

The boy is River Olshfski (I know, he has an odd surname...), the girl is Tina Copur and the toddler is Caryl Bachman.

As I started playing the orphanage today, I don't know much about them, but I'm happy they're getting along well.

This is Harriet. She runs the orphanage and takes care of the children. There are only three kids, so she does everything alone.
I think she is quite pretty, and I can't wait to get her a boyfriend. :lovestruc

I just met a townie in my game with the surname Olshfski XD
Page 12 of 28