Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#12601 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 8:03 AM
That long hours of simming can make you think of celebrities and fictional characters in sim terms. Was watching a few Real Ghostbusters episodes, and I was thinking about possible aspirations for the main characters, like Peter Venkman would probably be Romance/popularity or Romance/knowledge, extremely playful and lazy, and probably four points grouchy with full outgoing. He's probably not a slob, but he sometimes does behave like a cowie mascot.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#12602 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 9:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
I discovered that if you live on an apartment lot and you have a pet, the pet is allowed everywhere without having to knock at any door..resulting in showing you what's going on in other people's unit
Nananananananana Spy caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

I had no idea! Cool!
Mad Poster
#12603 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 10:30 AM
That the AF short nightie actually has a pair of shorts under it.
Screenshots
Scholar
#12604 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 5:25 PM
When on vacation in Twikki Island, be careful not to leave your sims in the hot springs too long; they will have a heatstroke and you will be stuck because nobody will come and help them
Instructor
#12605 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 5:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ottermack
I've just suddenly discovered that toddlers can 'dance'! My sims have twin toddlers, and while they were busy with the boy, the girl went to the stereo that had been left on. I checked her queue to see what she was doing, saw dance/solo, and immediately went to look. She was sitting down and kind of wiggling around, it was really cute!

I think the toddler interactions are really adorable! In one of my households yesterday the toddler was dancing whilst the family dog was sitting next to her howling along to the music, it was a pretty cute moment!

Bustin' Out!
Mad Poster
#12606 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 7:42 PM
Top Secret Researcher
#12607 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 11:29 PM
Mort has a statue of Bella at the bank and although the statue does not faze Mort, poor Cassandra does nothing but boohoo the whole time she is at the bank.
Top Secret Researcher
#12609 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 1:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JDacapo
The bank?

Yes a bank, it is made to look like a bank, tellers and all, even an atm, but it mostly sells certificates.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=442406
Mad Poster
#12610 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 4:50 AM
This might be "old news", but I figured out how to have family members hired in your owned Community Lot Business, while still living at home...
Have them move out temporarily. Play the owner and send him/her to their business. Summon or invite over, their son, daughter..teen or adult, and then you'll have the option to hire them.
Once hired...Go back to neighborhood, and then move out the son/daughter, back to the bin. You can then select them and combine household. They will keep their job.
I just did this for 2 teens. I use the TeenStar PC from CtfG from here , which allows teen to find own place.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Top Secret Researcher
#12612 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 2:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
This might be "old news", but I figured out how to have family members hired in your owned Community Lot Business, while still living at home...
Have them move out temporarily. Play the owner and send him/her to their business. Summon or invite over, their son, daughter..teen or adult, and then you'll have the option to hire them.
Once hired...Go back to neighborhood, and then move out the son/daughter, back to the bin. You can then select them and combine household. They will keep their job.
I just did this for 2 teens. I use the TeenStar PC from CtfG from here , which allows teen to find own place.

Thanks, I was thinking of having the son buy the business and hire his parents and siblings. I was hoping moving him out, buy the business, hire everyone, then move back in would work.
Mad Poster
#12613 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 12:51 AM
I discovered that pregnant Sims can gain body points by swimming. I'm playing marka93's Old Town hood, and Julia Valentino gained a body point from swimming in the pool on the lot. (I was keeping close eye on her motives so the pregnant faster motive drop didn't lead to drowning.)
Mad Poster
#12614 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 1:54 AM
Everybody can gain body points by swimming; but unless you have a skill on community lots hack you'll only see it with home pools and at University.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#12615 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 2:50 AM
The toddler toilet from the basegame is called the "Tinkle Trainer." I never noticed that until now and it amused me with such a... creative title. xD
Instructor
#12616 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 6:18 AM
That Lazlo Curious and Tara Kat make a surprisingly sweet couple. She wanted love and a Golden Anniversary; he wanted to put on his pajamas and master the cooking skill. She's already befriended his toddler alien nieces. They are a two-bolter, but I might fiddle with the turn-ons to push it to 3
Field Researcher
#12617 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 6:29 AM
i found out that fields from seasons can be planted on a floor above ground (with move objects), the only problem is that the plant is a floor higher that it should be at least it works
also different TV chancels will fill the fun meter at different rates
Mad Poster
#12618 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 1:36 AM
That Sims 4 makes it very annoying to find things for Sims 2. I keep getting a billion hits for Sims 4 conversions of the hair styles I want to find, which is rather burying any potential hits for Sims 2 :/
Lab Assistant
#12619 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 2:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cord11
i found out that fields from seasons can be planted on a floor above ground (with move objects), the only problem is that the plant is a floor higher that it should be at least it works

Here's a fix for that. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=229680
Forum Resident
#12620 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 2:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stephness
Since the last thread was deleted in the purge, I figured I'd start a new one. ^_^

Today I encountered the coach for the first time. My sim wasn't even that out of shape! Weird.

I found out my graphics card is most likely damaged.
Mad Poster
#12621 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 9:18 PM
That you can invite tourists over for 3 days (I think?) Olive Specter met a child tourist while on vacation and when she got back, I was making her call her and the option came up to invite her to stay over. I thought it would be a bit strange to randomly invite a little girl over for a few days though so I didn't actually click it.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Inventor
#12622 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 9:24 PM
That would make for a good story.
Such as that Olive Specter lured the child. Grooming her to trust Olive and then set up a meeting to kidnap her or hold her against her will for whatever twisted purpose.
Mad Poster
#12623 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 9:28 PM
@mirjampenning I considered having Olive go on a killing spree starting with the girl, but I'm not sure if you can kill tourists or if that would mess something up.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#12624 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 12:04 AM
Tourists are just a NPCs. If you don't have respawn hacks, killing her won't even mean one fewer little girls to meet in vacation destinations, that's all.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#12625 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 12:07 AM
You...can kill a child? 0_o

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Locked thread | Locked by: Reason: Lots of replies! Go post in v2!
Page 505 of 619