Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#276 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 7:27 AM
http://i.imgur.com/mPGILxV.png?1

Mother - daughter bonding
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#277 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 8:01 AM
Hugo...

... and younger brother Glenn
#278 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 10:22 PM
Lee taunting his older brother Devin...yeah I think it's safe to say these guys aren't gonna get along.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#280 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 3:38 AM

Lydia Weir was playing outside one day after school when she happened to come across a strange looking "kitty"

She went in for the pet...

Only to be most unpleasantly surprised! (It also happened while her Auntie Tara was taking Fuzzball for a walk. The whole family will know about this now!!)

YUCK
Lab Assistant
#281 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 6:33 PM
Sienna Becham. She just recently aged from a Toddler to a Child.

Lab Assistant
#282 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 9:20 AM

The twins (Angel and Calvin---again I dunno which kid is which) hanging out on a sunny Sunday afternoon with their friends Dakota (girl) and Kohaku.
Mad Poster
#283 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 2:26 PM Last edited by Peni Griffin : 16th Apr 2015 at 4:05 AM.

The Newson twins grow up on the same day as their grandfather's death and resurrection, and Mommy was in aspiration failure earlier, so it's much too hectic for a party; but Lacy grows up well anyway. Oh boy, now she can pick up kitties and go to school and make friends and feed the kitties and sleep in a big girl bed and read and play the piano and take care of the kitties and everything!

Luke, alas, got stuck in the crib and wet himself and grew up less well. "Hurray! Now I can use a proper bathroom by myself!"

Estella Zarubin conscientiously feeds the fishies in the common area of her apartment complex.

Crane Hawkins shows off how well she can slapdance already while her twin brother Osprey gets to know Aunt Marsha.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#284 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 6:53 PM
George Harper has hit childhood! He definitely got a lot of his features from his grandma. I think he's adorable!

Lab Assistant
#285 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 1:53 AM
Unlike her peers, Abigail doesn't live with her parents. They are off at college while she stays in the care of her aunt (mom's sister), Helena. She talks to them on the phone every single night to stay in touch, but it's not the same. So after her parents get situated in their off-campus home, her aunt surprises her by taking her to spend the weekend with them. It would only be two days, but they could spend it as a real family!

[Gardening with mama]

[Getting spun around by Daddy]

[Movie time with popcorn and pjs]

[Sleepy time!]
Inventor
#286 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 4:54 PM

Illiana and Lucius Green
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#287 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 10:37 PM
The Elven/Curious twins just aged up. Here is Hunter:

And Elsa:

Both Hunter and Elsa were scared by Lazlo Curious that night. Poor Elsa was scared by Vidcund too. Elsa was scared 4 times that night, mainly by Lazlo. Poor thing

Link Ninja
#288 Old 22nd Apr 2015 at 1:31 AM Last edited by Charmful : 9th Jun 2016 at 11:46 PM.

The Congresssims' daughters, Victoria and Evelyn Jane Orbinson playing in the front yard.

Leona Hillenburg crashed in the reading room

Millie Louis greeting the new family chickens

Anotine and Alarie Thackery playing darts with Illyana Sanchez and her cousin, Rafael Lavillos.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Lab Assistant
#289 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 7:25 AM
Since there wasn't anyone to babysit her when she got home from school, Kimber-Rose was now forced to spend her valuable afternoons sitting in the smelly old salon where her mom worked (and owned, actually). The place wasn't exactly fit for a kid either. There weren't any video games or toys to play with, and most importantly, there was no candy! She'd only be there for about two or three hours, but it felt like some kind of lengthy prison sentence. It wasn't all bad though. At least through her eyes she wouldn't have to endure it alone. Her imaginary friend Popcicle would be there too!

After about twenty minutes of sitting still, K.R. decides to have a little fun with a makeup kit she found lying around. What's the harm in giving herself a little makeover? Her mom would probably be so proud to see the amazing job she's done all by herself......

Or maybe not.

Needless to say Mom wasn't too happy, which meant Kimber had best stay away until she cooled off. In the meantime she'd find enjoyment elsewhere---like rain puddles. And hey, at least she was considerate enough to remove her school clothes before going out to play to prevent her mom from having to do extra laundry.

Although I don't think Mom is too keen on her daughter parading around in her underwear either. Aunt Gabby finds the humor that K.R.'s mom can't.

Mad Poster
#290 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 8:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Yaoilicious
Since there wasn't anyone to babysit her when she got home from school, Kimber-Rose was now forced to spend her valuable afternoons sitting in the smelly old salon where her mom worked (and owned, actually). The place wasn't exactly fit for a kid either. There weren't any video games or toys to play with, and most importantly, there was no candy! She'd only be there for about two or three hours, but it felt like some kind of lengthy prison sentence. It wasn't all bad though. At least through her eyes she wouldn't have to endure it alone. Her imaginary friend Popcicle would be there too!
I didn't know that Sims children could have imaginary friends. How do you do that? (My imaginary friend is Andrew Jones, my very first Sim, and I regularly talk things over with him. But of course he's not really imaginary -- I only have to open up my Veronaville and he's there! )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hadn't realised what a good-looking kid Hans Moltke is. He's another of my first Sims -- Julian's little brother, created as a toddler in Body Shop/CAS when I'd only been playing for about 3 weeks.

I can't help thinking that, if he keeps those looks when he's a teen, he'll turn a few heads.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Lab Assistant
#291 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 9:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
I didn't know that Sims children could have imaginary friends. How do you do that? (My imaginary friend is Andrew Jones, my very first Sim, and I regularly talk things over with him. But of course he's not really imaginary -- I only have to open up my Veronaville and he's there! )

^__^; Popcicle isn't really imaginary. I just sort of stole the idea from Sims 3 because I thought it was adorable (Not the imaginary friends themselves. They're super creepy), so I used it. For Popcicle, I created her as an adult in CAS, moved her into the home where Kimber-Rose lives, then aged her down to a child using simsblender. As far as gameplay goes, she functions like an ordinary sim, though I tend to treat her like an imaginary friend. Other sims aren't allowed to associate with her (although they most certainly try). Kimber-Rose is the only person who can supposedly see and hear her since she comes from K.R.'s own overactive imagination. I also tend to maximize her motives automatically.
Mad Poster
#292 Old 7th May 2015 at 8:31 PM

Vidalia Onions grew up the day her Grammy died and immediately took over some of Grammy's jobs, like playing pirate. She also changed into the clothes Grammy bought her for her birthday, right away.

Athena Newson likes her little brother Luke a lot more than her big brother Eugene! Here she teaches him how to color in the lines.

Geraldine Mander went to the Convenient Stores with Mommy and their dog Avis. While Mommy bought groceries and some new clothes, Geraldine played with all the dogs who showed up, apparently just to meet her and Avis!

Crane Hawkins doesn't need to eat what Mama and Granny made, no sirree! (Though it does smell kinda good.) She can cook for her ownself!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#293 Old 11th May 2015 at 11:06 PM
Kids can be so sweet one minute and little terrors the next.

Sybil had just turned into a child and went to play peek-a-boo with her little brother Baxtor.

Went to check on the others, come back and...

Now she is teasing him with a toy!

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
#294 Old 12th May 2015 at 2:56 AM

Lydia Goth after finishing her birthday cake.

The moon so bright shows me the way
Deep in the graveyard beside her I lay
Knowing she'll keep me safe from all harms
Though six feet apart, I lay in her arms...
Theorist
#295 Old 22nd May 2015 at 5:22 PM
Rosie Frink, dive bombing the other kids in the community pool.

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Mad Poster
#296 Old 24th May 2015 at 3:38 AM
Calvin Landgraab - Illgitimate child of Marissa Cleveland and Malcolm Landgraab IV.

The Dreamer Triplets - Children of Brandi Broke and Darren Dreamer - Dean (Green) Dylan (yellow) and Darius (blue)

Two photos of Riley Gieke, before and after - She changed a lot in her 'preteen' phase
Daughter of Erin Beaker and Chester Gieke

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#297 Old 25th May 2015 at 10:05 AM
Twins, Lord Emmit

and Lord Elliot

Just became children.
They are rather playful boys

if sim children could get up to real mischief I'm sure this pair would give their mother grey hair.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#298 Old 25th May 2015 at 7:15 PM
When a kid had the option to "dance-classic" with another kid, I tried it. Had never noticed that option before, was afraid it was a glitch. Will there be a dip-kiss?

Nope, no kiss. But the dance itself was just a weird thing to have.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#299 Old 26th May 2015 at 3:00 AM
More of Lord Emmit and Lord Elliot.

I noticed Emmit didn't feel too kindly towards Elliot when he rejected a pillow fight.

Negative relationship points between siblings, especially twins, is rather uncommon in my hoods.
Putting your brother through a chair is not a great way to start.

Left to their own devices they soon got things sorted out

Emmit agreed to catch even if Elliot did throw the ball hard at his head. Emmit is very kind while Emmit is rather mean.

~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#300 Old 30th May 2015 at 7:19 PM
The twins have grown into children! The first thing Pandora did was head downstairs to play with the womrat:

Taro is one of those strange children who actually enjoys doing his homework:

And they're both still as thick as thieves. They're rarely apart from each other. Pandora wanted to sell lemonade but there was nobody about, so Taro was the one who stepped up to buy a cup:
Page 12 of 25