Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
#6476 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 7:25 AM
^ or they threaten to kick you out for "behaving inappropriately". Unlike the person who clogged it and pretended they didn't. SimGod sees all!

@BL00DIEDHELL: <3 I actually love your game. Anything players do that deviate from the routine of get born-grind skills-have kids-die~

So a long, long time ago, one of my legacy heirs (left) had a husband (right) who died before her. This is the first time he's returned as a ghost:

Him: "Omg I know youuu~"
Her: "Ew."

He manages to lure her inside their old bedroom with the promise of woohoo...

...before which he promptly falls asleep. What is the lady equivalent of blue balls?
Advertisement
Scholar
#6477 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 10:06 AM
I've got no pictures, mainly because I was screaming and capslocking both my husband and my friend when I was playing (including the thread phrase):

I've got two games going, one being a legacy and one being for fun/testing out things. Being unoriginal and unimaginative, I picked out the simselves I made of me and my husband and plonked them down in St. Claire. They went to uni, went on vacation, glitched out and ended up back in the main world (never take a vacation from uni, it seemed), and got invited to a party.

Well, both went over and attended, and I let them run on free will. Next time I look at them, they have "risky woohoo" in their queue, and proceeded to head up to the homeowners bed (which, I might add, is openplan so the sims downstairs can hear everything). They woohoo, somehow don't get kicked out for inappropriate behavious, and thankfully didn't get pregnant >_<
Mad Poster
#6478 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 3:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil
^ or they threaten to kick you out for "behaving inappropriately". Unlike the person who clogged it and pretended they didn't. SimGod sees all!

I hope someone made a mod that cancels out that behavior. Bunch of ingrates that don't want you to fix something for them.

The real reason why there isn't a Stupid trait...they ALL have it!

Who is Q? qanon.pub
Instructor
#6479 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 4:09 PM
First was the bunny rug, then the dragon plush, and now my thief plucks what is clearly the most priceless item in her workplace..

.. curtains.
And it looks like she went so far as to snatch the curtain rod from the wall, too.
Mad Poster
#6480 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 6:58 PM
@BL00DIEDHELL: <3 I actually love your game. Anything players do that deviate from the routine of get born-grind skills-have kids-die~

Aw thanks! <3

What is the lady equivalent of blue balls?

Nat came up with the term "violet vulva" for this. I hope it catches on.

Since my last post:

Nalini Farrington got the post. Unfortunately for her, her daughter Lyre had received naked photos from her boyfriend. Nalini got an accidental face full of teenage peen. Fuck her life.

Speaking of Lyre Farrington, she received some actual gifts that weren't in the form of nudes from her boyfriend too.

...A hentai picture.

...What the fuck is this? Time to check the family inventory.

A sex toy. Vergil, you are a fucking pervert.

Despite his terrible taste in "romantic" gifts, Lyre still asked him to go to the prom with her.

Douche.

Nalini's first born, Zaryn Faux, decided to dabble with plumbot making. Nalini has also maxed out the science skill. So what happened when Zaryn produced a plumbot?

...Good luck with that, idiot.

Okay, let's count the things wrong with this.
1. Nalini is happily married.
2. Zack is happily married.
3. Nalini and Zack hate each other to the point where they have made genuine attempts on the others' life before. Multiple times.
4. THEY ARE MOTHER AND SON.
5. I CHECKED THE NEIGHBOURHOOD, THERE IS NO ACCIDENTAL ZACK CLONE. THEY ARE STILL RELATED. HE ASKED HIS FUCKING MOTHER ON A DATE.

Oh God let's move on from near incest ugh ugh ugh ugh.

...Oh. More Zack shenanigans.

Okay, let me explain a little bit here. Zack is one of the most awful characters I have ever created. A sociopath/psychopath/fucktard/someone who needs to die horribly/whatever other name you want. He's down with murder, torture, assault and a host of other crimes, regardless of the victim, so long as it isn't someone he likes or wants/needs alive. He found a woman who is almost as monstrously evil as he is, and they married. Amongst others, his wife's traits are evil, insane, and unstable. In other words, she's an unpredictable firecracker of violence. And he's cheating on her with an unsuspecting woman.

How can this get worse? Oh, Zack's own son starts dating her too. Zack's young adult first born child starts seeing his mistress behind his back - and then hooks up with his ex girlfriend on the side! All of this without any intervention from me, I fucking swear.

Scholar
#6481 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 7:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL

I didn't actually come up with it, but thank you. 8D

...What the fuck is this? Time to check the family inventory.

A sex toy. Vergil, you are a fucking pervert.

And here's me thinking it was a cat toy or something.

Okay, let me explain a little bit here. Zack is one of the most awful characters I have ever created. A sociopath/psychopath/fucktard/someone who needs to die horribly/whatever other name you want. He's down with murder, torture, assault and a host of other crimes, regardless of the victim, so long as it isn't someone he likes or wants/needs alive. He found a woman who is almost as monstrously evil as he is, and they married. Amongst others, his wife's traits are evil, insane, and unstable. In other words, she's an unpredictable firecracker of violence. And he's cheating on her with an unsuspecting woman.

How can this get worse? Oh, Zack's own son starts dating her too. Zack's young adult first born child starts seeing his mistress behind his back - and then hooks up with his ex girlfriend on the side! All of this without any intervention from me, I fucking swear.

Nope. That mess will not end well.

Anyway, I'm afraid nothing interesting is happening in my game recently-

...apart from me needing to exercise more restraint.
Alchemist
#6482 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MistressTiffany
First was the bunny rug, then the dragon plush, and now my thief plucks what is clearly the most priceless item in her workplace..
[image of great thievery capture here]
.. curtains.
And it looks like she went so far as to snatch the curtain rod from the wall, too.

Please tell me she eventually took a toilet as well. Judging by how often toilets clog/break and them being among the top 3 things burglars steal, toilets are clearly the most profitable item to sell on SimNation's black market.

That's absolutely beautiful and almost classy. It sounds...velvety.
Also, Lyre's BF is absolutely a catch. Sexts her mom, sends Lyre framed hentai posters, worries about aliens. He absolutely has the right to; if going by my game, accidental butt pregnancy is a serious concern in SimNation.
...Wait. What if that inflatable butt plug is a means of birth control? :o And it's not meant for her.

I just read the entire post and I'm wheezing. Time to go create another immoral save and turn near relation romance on!
Mad Poster
#6483 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 8:39 PM
Crying with laughter over here
Site Helper
#6484 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 4:27 AM
I made a family of 5 for the story contest. Then I found some great new CC and realized that I needed another character, so I made him, added him into the neighborhood, and then made him active long enough to use Master Controller to get his skills set up and get him his job as Emperor of Evil. I was running Relativity set at 5, which meant that time was running at 0.14 normal speed. So in the space of one half hour of game time, my original family had all gotten jobs. The two vampires were manning registers; both the witch and the werewolf were stylists (Level 10 of course) and the last one was an International Super Spy. Also, my male vampire had gotten engaged to a sim he hadn't met before I switched households. . So I switched back to my Emperor of Evil, had him seduce the offending sim, and then he made her break up with my vampire. Then he got her pregnant and dumped her. (Dumping her was my idea. The risky woohoo in the shower was his. Apparently I forgot to remove the Woohooer when my husband stopped playing.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Alchemist
#6485 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 8:48 AM
@BL00DIEDHELL: you know SimNation's government would introduce buttplugs as compulsory male birth control if the Scumthorpes were in power. Especially if it's being lead by someone from the dumb side of the family.

Once again, NPCs photobomb voice their opinions on the romantic lives of my sims.

(also that's a kiss between teen and YA, I swear he's not trying to suck his brain out)

Oh you do not get to comment on animal print clubbing dresses when you're dressed like that.

Mad Poster
#6486 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 8:46 PM
@BL00DIEDHELL: you know SimNation's government would introduce buttplugs as compulsory male birth control if the Scumthorpes were in power. Especially if it's being lead by someone from the dumb side of the family.

Oh God stop it sweetdevil you're making me want to pinch this idea
Alchemist
#6487 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 9:53 PM
Go ahead. I'm great at brainstorming and coming up with random crap, lol.

So the active sim was finishing his business at the toilet when I clicked on his (pregnant) girlfriend to queue up the next interaction.
And this happened. Apparently, EA sneaked in some stealthy references to Sims 4 in Sims 3, because you can theoretically ask people to...join you on the loo
Spice Pony
#6488 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 10:16 PM
So, my niece wanted to play a game of The Sims 3. The whole thing was absolutely insane.

The household:

-One adult couple; a male werewolf and a female witch. One a cop, the other a criminal.

-Their young adult fairy daughter.

-Her toddler fairy son.

They all lived in this tiny castle: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=526048
A basement was added, where the toddler slept in a cheap crib next to a terrifying gargoyle.

The first thing that happened is the university mascot paid a visit. Given that I've come to hate him with the intensity of a hundred quasars, I used NRAAS to attack him with bees and set him on fire. He died. My niece thought this was hilarous, so the household became a family of master-controller-based serial killers. My niece is eight.

Anyway, they started having parties where they'd invite over a single person (in one case two people) and torture and kill them in various ways. Some highlights:

-One of the older woman's future coworkers was invited over. She was frozen solid, given hypothermia, pranked with ice-based fairy magic, given hypothermia again, and frozen solid again. After breaking out, she declared the party to have been the greatest party she'd ever been to, and then left to go home. The game then congratulated us on throwing a legendarily awesome party.

-Another time, we invited over some random guy they'd never met before, set him on fire, and stole the food he brought over. As he passed into the afterlife, he declared the party to have been pretty okay, saying he was glad he came. The game congratulated us on throwing an okay party. Much later, the game and/or the victim's ghost would again decide to spontaneously gush about how okay the party had been.

Meanwhile, the cop decided to ignore work entirely. When my niece declared this unacceptable and sent him to work, he came back home a while later, before shift was over. Last we checked, he was on the verge of being fired.

The family completely refused to care for the child. They left him there in the hallway for hours on end, ignoring him. At one point, he spent a while sitting in the bushes. I'm not joking when I say they refused to care for him; I repeatedly instructed the kid's grandmother to take care of him, and she cancelled all the actions herself. She finally agreed to do the bare minimum and feed the child, after which she demonstrated that while she wasn't willing to take care of him, she had no problem stealing candy from him.
So then I sent his mother to care for him. Problem: apparently directly in front of her in the middle of the open floor with plenty of space was too difficult a location to access. Eventually, though, she agreed to help him. She began to teach him how to talk. In theory, anyway. In actuality, he spent the entire time thinking about how miserable he was with his dirty diaper, and his mother spent the whole time thinking about how bad he smelled. Meanwhile, the grandfather refused to sleep, due to the fact that the baby was crying (read: happily giggling). Finally, the baby finally learned something… telepathically. His first word was not something his mother said, but something his mother thought.

My niece eventually got pretty much sick of the grandparents, and had me burn them to death. At this point, the mother decided to honour her own mother's legacy by refusing to care for the child.

Yeah, I don't even know.
Mad Poster
#6489 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 10:17 PM
You star <3 thanks!

So Dion Farrington appears to have taken on a few...incestuous qualities.

That is your mother. No.

That is your sister. No.

That is your nephew. No.

Click Dion > friendly > take photo with

...That's a little too friendly, Dion. And again, he is your nephew.

But Torin can totally ask relatives to get naked for him so what the fuck ever I guess I'll just turn this into a redneck save hooray.
Mad Poster
#6490 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 12:51 AM
Someone at EA screwed up the skinny-dipping thing. I have teens rolling wishes to skinny-dip with a parent or aunt or uncle...and teens can't skinny-dip, to begin with. At least, not without a mod.

Who is Q? qanon.pub
Scholar
#6491 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 2:00 AM
speak for itself

the splash just stayed with my sim after swimming....

Site Helper
#6492 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 3:46 AM
Note to self: Never take your eyes off a bored Daredevil sim with Fire Blast...
Screenshots

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Field Researcher
#6493 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 11:55 AM
one time, my sim took a shower before work. When the carpool arrives he goes to work NAKED. I didn't even have any mods installed at the time! just completely, no mosaic barbie-doll anatomy starkers. I had to force him to change into some clothes after work.
Scholar
#6494 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 2:02 PM
So I've sent some of my current teens to uni for fun, to see how it might go in the future. Charon Farrington, who is an alien, has been receiving some rather strange reactions.

Like this woman. I have no idea what her problem is.

Charon threw a Kegger party, all fun and games until the police show up to break it up. Bear in mind that it's barely 10PM by this point.

So this douche of a cop shows up, ends the party, then proceeds to insult Charon twice. Then the prick sits down and watches TV! Charon rightfully tells him to fuck off and then I get this message:

i should think it is time to leave you ass

I blame racism.
Test Subject
#6495 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 4:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stormcat3
one time, my sim took a shower before work. When the carpool arrives he goes to work NAKED. I didn't even have any mods installed at the time! just completely, no mosaic barbie-doll anatomy starkers. I had to force him to change into some clothes after work.

(Sorry if this is a double-post) but this has been happening in my game too. It's happened to two astronauts and three world renown surgeons, in IP, SV and Bridgeport, and has happed after two different types of tubs, showers, and a hot-tub.

Anyway, I let the last doctor run with it all the way to memorial hospital, and on into the weekend until he finally tired himself out and swapped into his pjs for bed, I'd even had him stop to read his medical journal outside the hospital after work. Geoffrey Landgraab got a good chuckle out of that when he passed by. I switched his uniform back before leaving his house, I think, but I know I didn't catch him running around town naked again.

About a week later a had a lady friend co-worker from another household invite him to a party. He showed up at the party in his casual attire, chatted with a few other guests, then went out to the hot tub to skinny dip. The hostess planked her butt on the couch to read a book she'd read a bazillion times already. Later when all the other guests left, I had the camera zoomed in on the hostess still reading while her husband was dancing behind her. The doctor stepped into frame stark naked ken doll again and asked her to dance. She obliged, and they shook it while her husband stood there pointing and laughing at Dr. Naked. Later, the doc offered to train the hostess, at which point he swapped into his workout gear.

I've been loading bin sims randomly from a batch of maybe 40 or so that were clone tweaks, born in games from my original game, CAS genetics of others, etc. I let them randomly spawn household and traits, preferences, etc, randomly, and I select a generic Life Time Wish like Tinkerer or something so they will later choose their own job preference. I stop building the household as soon as it spawns an EA sim. Then I load my households up into new games, dozens now, as roomies in several different households. It's been fun to see what kinds of new antics they pull, and also fun to see the bonds or rivalries that just keep repeating regardless of their current traits, signs, preferences, etc, I think it's really messed with them though because they're just doing weirder and weirder stuff, but they're really entertaining.

Sorry for being so wordy, but I've really been having a blast with Sims 3, and love chatting about some of the crazy stuff that happens in game.
Banned
#6496 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 10:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nat 619
Picture

Its like that statue in Glasgow!
Scholar
#6497 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 5:08 AM
ok, it's probably very common but broke me tonight...

They're both YA in the middle, this is their "1st anniversary" (however the game is counting that), and just *this* night Tara gave birth triplets. To accompany 3 other kids (two are twins :o )
And he immediatelly rolled a wish "Have a Child".

really Anthony? I know you're living now in the Appaloosas but DON't BE SUCH ANIMAL!
please?

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
Test Subject
#6498 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 5:26 AM
When a rebellious Sim scolds a teenager Sim for throwing a Teen Party.

Honestly; it makes them seem like a "do as I say, not as I do" type, which the disciplining Sim isn't so when I can't cancel the scolding/grounding; I just let the teens off the hook because he would want them to rebel, not follow the status quo. He's rebellious for a reason.
Test Subject
#6499 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 1:24 PM
Apparently Generations supports the LGBT community:

STARRING THE MOST PRETTY BOY, OGDEN VELASQUEZ!
AND THE MOST HANSOME GIRL, WANDA VELASQUEZ!

AND THEIR FATHER WHO IS GOING TO PUNISH THEM FOR CROSSDRESSING!

(Their father recorded the whole thing with Sandi French doing her homework in the corner)
Screenshots
Alchemist
#6500 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 9:23 PM
@BL00DIEDHELL: methinks your game was accidentally patched with the beta Incest 1.0 update from EA. Since they abandoned TS3 soon after, they never came out with a patch for said patch, hence your game displaying inappropriate levels of attention between relatives.

@ElaineNualla: aww, he just loves his wife a lot. One of my sims rolled the wish to woohoo his wife after she bowed to the porcelain god in the before-pregnancy-moodlet period. They did it too, she didn't even brush her teeth. Ain't spousal love sweet?
(Also, where did you get that crib? o: )

@TheUltimateYuri: I think it's cute how kids can dress up as anything. Though seeing those pink transparent sandals on boys is a bit strange - but that might just be because I tend to have the kids run around a lot, so those sandals would be torn within an hour in real life

--------------

So this is what my game recently generated for a mixologist role:

At first I was going to nuke it, then decided to keep it and see what shenanigans we could do together.
Just when I'd made up my mind to keep it, the game crashed. I lost Jesus
Page 260 of 321