Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#1501 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 7:31 AM
Still playing Monty Ranch. Romeo went on a date with Juliet, but it didn't really go too well after Romeo began rolling wants to go on another date, and apparently the two of them have negative chemistry. Romeo simply shrugged and headed home, and the next day called up Ginger Newson and asked her on a date.

Mercutio snuck out with Hermia Capp, but hasn't shown much interest in romancing anyone, instead wanting to get scholarships and make friends with everyone he can. Isabella likes heading over to Desiderata Valley to enter cooking contests and make friends, while Patrizio is happier staying at home.

Also they all keep rolling fears of hearing each other howl and driving themselves into aspiration failure. I already have wfsanity installed, so not sure what to do about that.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Advertisement
Inventor
#1502 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 11:53 AM Last edited by mirjampenning : 4th Mar 2017 at 5:25 PM.
Fayport University
Borislav's date with Faven went rather smoothly. Between them that is, because gullible Borislav almost got robbed. Thanks to Faven, who insisted on a hug, the robbery attempt was foiled.
They decided to leave that crime invested Coffee Platform to find some gaming fun at Social Call. They played a game of Majong, which Faven won and then called it a night.

Odarka figured out Aatos is fare more likeable than she first thought. They now both have the hots for each other, but haven't really acted on it yet.
They haven't been on a date or engaged in other romantic behaviour yet.
Aurelie and Joel on the other hand went all the way, caught in the act by Faven who was on her way to her bedroom when she spotted them on the library couch.
They even decided to go for it and are engaged now. An impulsive quick decision that might prove right or wrong later on.

Before finals a bunch of them went on an outing to the new Ice Skating Ring, instigated by Hyun who felt an urge to try. None of them was very good in staying vertical.

Despite, in hindsight unfounded, low expectations Oneida passed her exams. She followed suit Abimbola in painting. The latter seems to have given up on that creativity to explore other 'terrains' with pottery and sowing.
Oneida might be a bit too overconfident with her skills. She wants to sell a masterpiece. I don't see that happen any time soon.

Hyun Tokko was soo busy badmouthing professor King to everybody that he failed his exam. May professor King have pulled some strings here?
No matter how it happened, Hyun was forced to leave campus. He had no other place to go than the LeBacs camping.
They take everyone in who needs it. Besides, camping owner Mateo Lebacs knows how it feels to get kicked out of the Quantum Ten Program.
Hyun can lick his psychological wounds for a while and then figure out how to go from there.

Nine Quantum Ten participants are left to start the second year. How many will reach the third?
Field Researcher
#1503 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 1:01 PM
I'm too busy with my own University (and life) stuff to play. So second rotation is stuck at Sim State. But today I have time for sims, and Tiffany Sampson went on date with Joshua Ruben.
I used to be a micromanaging player few years ago, and now I give my sims much more freedom. But dates is one area I still try to obsessively control. As a result almost all my sims' dates are perfect dream dates, and that's not realistic. It's also boring. So today I decided to see, what happens, if I let my sims to do whatever they choose to do.
Tiffany and Joshua still had a great date. They also felt in love.
Scholar
#1505 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 7:43 AM
Yesterday I begun far to late so I did not get to play much. But at least I did some work on my latest project. At this point of time I do not have AL installed but i guess it's still ok to build.

I had a plan of trying to make this building http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=98197 a place there the sims can live. I did not install the lot, I made my own copy. And here is some sort of lot. I do not know if it's good or not. Some changes had to be done but I did try hard to stick to the original layout. I only made my building 3 floors but that can be changed later. Please note that this is a construction site. Some sort of a test to see what can be done or not. Please let me know what you think.

Test Subject
#1506 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 8:18 PM
I'm running out of decent Townies for my Sims to marry (I can't let my beloved Sims marry Goopy GilsCarbo. I just can't) so I hit upon the idea of making a school to 'breed' normal-looking (and normal-named) spouses. I'd been thinking of building a boarding school to shake my gameplay up a bit, but always decided it wouldn't really work in reality and never bothered. I think it'd work if it had more of a purpose though, so I'm combining the boarding school trope with my need to generate some spouses with at least a bit of a 'history' in the neighbourhood.

I'm so excited to design a completely different kind of building and play the game in a different way - and to finally go on dates with a man who isn't Craig Ray! I just need to settle on a design for the school now. I'm thinking a fancy old-fashioned style building in the vaguely Upper East Side part of my NYC inspired Downtown.
Theorist
#1507 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 8:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enoby
I'm running out of decent Townies for my Sims to marry (I can't let my beloved Sims marry Goopy GilsCarbo. I just can't) so I hit upon the idea of making a school to 'breed' normal-looking (and normal-named) spouses. I'd been thinking of building a boarding school to shake my gameplay up a bit, but always decided it wouldn't really work in reality and never bothered. I think it'd work if it had more of a purpose though, so I'm combining the boarding school trope with my need to generate some spouses with at least a bit of a 'history' in the neighbourhood.

I'm so excited to design a completely different kind of building and play the game in a different way - and to finally go on dates with a man who isn't Craig Ray! I just need to settle on a design for the school now. I'm thinking a fancy old-fashioned style building in the vaguely Upper East Side part of my NYC inspired Downtown.

I actually LIKE the all the Townies .. name and looks. I used to change the names or not marry/ mate with some townies because of their looks, Sandy Brunty comes to mind with her very huge wide mouth/lips. Then one day when I was out 'n about (in real life) I don't know what or why, I think I was waitin on someone and so I was people watching and ya know what I found myself lookin at their features to see how they relate to my sims. It was sometimes after this that I slowly began playin more with the townies I never used to and was glad for their uniqueness in looks. As for the names I sorta got used to them and think of Goopy as more of a nickname he probably got as a kid and it just stuck.

Point is .. give the Townies a try, you'd be surprised at how much of their uniqueness can add to your game
Scholar
#1508 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 8:52 PM
So much going on! :D

Oh, my fave one this rotation has definetely been Steve Palmer (Pleasure Sim, LTW 50 first dates).
He had been asking the matchmaker for blind dates - and spending so much money! - when he realized that despite her age she was still a quite attractive woman... and he asked her out too.
Dating the matchmaker. That's new.
It was going pretty well, until Haern decided to go around and start showing her love for him. Yes, right in front of his date. Now that was a good slap.

It seems the matchmaker was not his perfect match - but why not keep looking around? The elders are not so boring after all, why not ask out the landlady of the nearby apartments? And there goes another date!
But then he happened to meet Chloe Hunicke again, and asked her for another date... which was simply awesome. Something ticked in him and he suddenly felt like PROPOSING. It was so unlike him!
Moving out into an apartment and getting married in a rush (no party, he had dated so many female Sims to risk any of them being invited).
Chloe did not have big savings and she is also unemployed, so they are so tight on money they are soon unable to pay the bills. What to do?
Steve had a bright idea: They would ask one of his friends (Vilkaa Gorge, who once dated her but is not in love with him) to move in with them. And she happened to have §17k in savings. Wooooooo!!
Live was a bit easier after that.
But, you know, the tricky part about apartments is that your Sims keep socializing when you do not control them, and if you have once dated the landlady there is a chance she might flirt with you at any moment...

Reason enough for Chloe to ask for the divorce.
So Steve moved out again, to another apartment building (living in the same one as his ex was a bit too much) and decided to live a bachelor's life again. Some wild sex with a former lover, a date with his new landlady (this one is young!). His regular life before marriage.
Money is still an issue, so he got a roommate in hope he can pay the bills - which are certainly high for him and his low-level job!

Another Sim who married for the wrong reasons is Lorna Mayhew.
She could not afford to pay the bills, she could not afford to pay a maid (ain't she messy!), she hardly had time to take care of her alien toddler Ray (born after an abdution)... so she seduced Vaklin Gorge and married him.

They are not unhappy though. They have even had a baby girl now, named Klaav Gorge-Mayhew.

More about marriages!
Neil Durant married alien girl Haern Dukrarn. Gave a huge party, Neil is a people's person and invited pretty much everyone he knows...
Too many lovers of lovers together in the same place means trouble. And the bride punching and kicking the landlady was quite a sight
(I don't think Haern can explain why she fought her other lover's lover, and in fact with Steve around it could have reached Neil's ears but it did not.)
Seems that the inhabitants of this town don't worry too much about fights, and in fact the party was a sucess

And now about steady couples.
Callista and Vradia are quite happy, their first son Arvian goes attends now a private school, they had a daughter named Rivia who is a cute toddler and Vradia would like to have another child. He has a good job, and Callista stays at home for the moment. They are doing quite well.
Carol and J'Sapp are also ok, they don't like much their apartment building but they can't afford to move out - J'Sapp really spends much more than Carol would like. Their daughter J'Kepp is now a child and goes to the private school too, that much they managed to afford.
Richard and Sophie are the ones having the hardest time. The last pregnancy brought twins so now they have five children (Charles is a teenager and got a job and he also helps in the house, Eleanor and Roger are children so they spend their time playing, and Marjorie and Christian are just toddlers) and Richard did not take it too well - in fact he is in aspiration failure.

They had saved a bit of cash but decided to spend it to get their children into private school as well (hey, everybody does it!) but that leaves them with even less chances of paying their mortgage (I start to think their children will inherit it).

And in the Barracks Richard White is still trying to find true love. He is quite interested in Pdri Entayta, they have dated, but so far it's just a crush. Now that his dear friend Chloe is single again he might reconsider...
A new inhabitant arrived at the end of the rotation, a Knowledge Sim named Cyril Baker. Oh, well, let's see how he fits in this crazy hood
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1509 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 9:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enoby

Why do they need to marry townies? I have..I think it's 2 townies. I kept them out except for the scant few that I made myself.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
#1510 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 9:38 PM
I realized my medieval town was too friendly - only two bad relationships, and both involved the same sim. I asked for some suggestions in another thread, and I tried out a couple of them. I created two noble families with the intent to make them rivals, and added thefightclub so that fight interactions are more appealing to grouchy sims. I then edited the interests of the two noble families so that 11 topics would lead to bad discussions between the family members.

The Mandar family conists of elder Kat, her daughter Catherine and son-in-law Edward, and their children: teen George and toddler Sophia. Edward rolled up a want to become a bard, and two of the family members had music and dance hobbies, so I changed the whole family to have music and dance hobbies and in SimPE their interests were made high for entertainment, culture, fashion, and travel, and low for anything I could connect to science. The Stafford family has Randal and Jacqueline, their teen daughter Minette, and child son Randolph. Edward had a want to top the natural science career and Randolph's OTH was science, so everyone in their family was given science as a hobby and their interests were set opposite the Mandars'. For personalities, I had randomized everyone but then lowered George's nice points to 0. Also on the grouchy side are Jacqueline, Randal, Edward, with Kat being in the middle.

I played the Stafford family for a season, and they started making friends with the Travellers (the only other noble family in town - it's a poor country so far). Then I went to the Mandars. Jacqueline was in the welcoming party, along with two of the Travellers. I directed each Mandar to chat with Jacqueline, and for the most part, the conversations went badly. She and Catherine got on well at first, though - they talked about friends or family, I think. I tried having Catherine make things go badly by throwing a drink, but she then immediately autonomously began to apologize. The next day, I teleported the Staffords over and had everyone chat for a bit. I then directed a couple of sims to argue, and then left them to sort out their own relationships. Jacqueline and George started poking each other fairly quickly, and and Catherine seems to have disliked seeing her son poked. She got into an argument with Jacqueline and they started poking each other. Randal and Edward quickly built up some dislike and they had the first fight. George started insulting Minette, shoving Randal, and poking Jacqueline - by the end of the day, George had managed to tank his relationship with all three of them and was enemies with at least two of them. Edward and Randal are enemies, as are Kat and Jacqueline. I don't think any of them have relationships with the other family anywhere above -40. Despite that, Catherine has repeatedly rolled wants to make friends with Randal - I'm not sure if that's because she's one of the nicer sims, or because she's a family sim and she's got two bolts of chemistry with Randal. Poor Randolph, a nice child, dislikes the Mandars but spent most of his time crying about the fights.

Both noble families are now expecting a baby. I intend to continue encouraging the families to be rivals, and then having the youngest become friends or love interests.

I then played my pig farmers - it's a large household, and not all the children get on well with each other. Their fall was quiet, with a couple of birthdays. I didn't notice any effect of thefightclub while playing them. Their sows had piglets, and some of their older piglets have become sows are are now expecting their own piglets. They've only had a couple of piglets not survive to adulthood. The eldest child in the house had moved out to join the abbey, but she's still able to contact her family. Noel came over the one afternoon and started making friends with her youngest brother.

At the tavern/brothel lot, I only saw a small increase in fighting - Georgia Newson got into a round of poking with Felix Green - both have 3 nice points. I realized while playing that lot that most of the social interactions my sims have on community lots (and home businesses) tends to be over games - that may be why I've got sims making so many friends when I'm not controlling them. I only occasionally see sims chatting and not also doing something - if they aren't playing a game, they play catch or kicky bag. Anyway, at the brothel Ivan, Udele, and Shelby worked towards their assorted Romance sim goals. I don't think Ivan's going to compete his want for 20 loves before he dies, but he has filled a want for 20 woohoos thanks to public woohoo and home woohoo both being counted even if it's with the same sim. Shelby gave birth to another daughter, Candy. I think she'll stay at the tavern, but most of her care is being done by Ivan and Udele. I'm trying to have at least one child not be friends with their parents but still live with them. Candy has had a good start to toddlerhood, though - Udele has been teaching her to walk, and Ivan feeds and bathes her. Udele and Ivan's twin daughters are sharing a room with Candy - they weren't thrilled with a crying baby, but they are OK with a toddler. Both older girls have started to become friends with Shelby; they'll become teens in winter. Candy's father is Nathan Gavigan, and a couple of her half siblings that stopped by the tavern knew her for a relative immediately. Both Isaiah and Luke took time to play with her.

Minette Stafford showed up at the tavern while Terrance Traveller was there. They had become acquaintances while I played the Staffords, and they shared their first kiss at the tavern.
Mad Poster
#1511 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 11:58 PM
So I left off at that party where Juliette got turned into a werewolf. So anyways I decided to just leave it for the time being and handle it when I got to her household....anyways, David Ottomas was at the party, and he and Miranda Capp had their first kiss together! Surprised me quite a bit. I also noticed my self-Sim was talking to Juliette and telling her lots of jokes, probably some sort of attempt to cheer the poor girl up.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Top Secret Researcher
#1512 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 12:42 AM
Goth teen, Cezanne Champignon headed off to uni where she happened to meet a decent-looking townie by the name of Deppiesse who wore a long coat and makeup - they're made for each other (doesn't often happen). In the new dorm she came across her cousin, Tom Arends, who was just on his final year. His mother and her father (twins) are both rock gods.
Just returned from university are Mandy Hunter and her fiancé, Tyrone Arends (distantly related to the above Tom). Mandy's father had just died and her mother was depressed but she did inform Mandy that her fiancé was actually her second cousin. (My Sims are just too inbred.) They had returned home in time as Mandy's mother died shortly afterwards before the wedding could be organised. Mandy's pregnant already.
Instructor
#1513 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 3:37 PM
Yesterday, I decided to take a break from my Uberhood, and start a legacy challenge. This is my million and one time trying to do a legacy challenge. I can never get to ten generations. The closest I got to ten was in Sims 3, some years ago. I had to end it seven generations in, because the game became very laggy.

I’m not following all the rules of the challenge. Instead, I’m putting my own little spin to it. I’m using a pre-made sim as my starter. A sim that I haven’t really played at all during my time as a Sims 2 player, Kaylynn Langerak.

I’m going to try my hardest to make it to ten generations, this time around.

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Test Subject
#1514 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 10:41 PM
Couple new families in Blackwood Forest.
Beatrix Webster got engaged to Alvin Futa, only for him to leave her at the altar (which I think is the first instance of that I've seen in-game). But since I had already moved him in, I'm determined to make them marry. Once she gets over her anger.
Imre Eszes spent his week building up his skills.
Next was the Berry family. Mina Berry sells berries, as her name would suggest. She married Amar Ngai, and soon had Brittany Berry, who is the first baby to be born in the neighbourhood. Mina is currently pregnant with their second child.
The current household is the Salucci-Speziale family. Which is just Paolo for now. He's been making salt and collecting spices. He's also the resident romance sim, and his first lover is Meadow Blackwood.
Scholar
#1515 Old 7th Mar 2017 at 4:18 AM
Sheffield, 1981 (Where it's still 1981, even though 13 Sim days/years have passed!)

Among the least affected by the economic collapse were the oldest, the youngest, and the poorest.

The Goodies, after years of travelling and working in Europe, came home to retire. With their savings safe in a Post Office savings account, they planned to buy a nice little bungalow and enjoy their twilight years. But while they were busy house-hunting, a story came up on the news about a family of six children whose adoptive parents had been killed in a car crash. The children were desperate to stay together, but the chances of that seemed slim indeed when so many people were losing their homes. So Herbert called Social Services the next morning, and as soon as he and Faith found a suitable house, the Newsons were delivered to them. The children each had an inheritance of around $8000, held in a secure trust by the Courts, but could not access it until they turned 18. Still, the housing and living allowances the Goodies received were almost enough to provide for them, and Social Services stepped in whenever there was something the children really needed.

Ginger, now Ginny, is in her final year of college and is engaged to Kennedy Cox. Gavin dropped out in his Junior year, but managed to land a job in the military. As a single man, he thinks the room he's been assigned in the Barracks is a pretty sweet deal - the room itself may only be big enough to hold a single bed, but the rent is just $73, his meals are included, and the facilities include a gym, a music room, a tv room and a couple of pool tables. Gabriella's good grades got her into Academie LeTour (which used to accept all Sims, but is now becoming more selective), while Gallagher's lower marks were only enough for Sim State. Since Faith and Herbert are the only parents they've ever known, Garrett and Georgia have legally changed their last name to Goodie. (Many thanks to whoever it was who pointed me to ChristianLov's Name Exchanger!)

The Ottomas family had no need to worry about falling investments -- after all, they pretty much live hand to mouth anyway, so they only lost a small amount of money. They were able to buy a three-bedroomed bungalow and make some renovations, adding an extra bedroom and bathroom. Peter got a job with the local football team, and they had first Dora's pension and later her life assurance payout to cover all the baby items and extra beds they had to buy. David has graduated from university and found a job as a Test Subject - a far cry from his goal of becoming a Rock God, but the pay is reasonable. His fiancee, Marla Biggs, has also just graduated and moved in with him; she would have loved a job on the Science career track but instead is working as a school lunch supervisor. They're currently renting but hope to save up enough to get their own place before they start a family. Sharla got into the Academy and has a promising relationship with Drake Santander. Tommy was so traumatized by Dora's death that his parents got him a kitten to help take his mind off things, and Lily is now a lovely thick-furred white cat. The twins, Daniel and Gregory (especially Gregory) are excruciatingly ugly chinless wonders, as is the next child, Sally. Baby Lynne looks like any other baby, but no doubt will take after Daniel and Sally. And of course Samantha wants another one!

Isaiah Gavigan has just left for Sim State. The Benefits Office managed to mess up Nathan and Mary's Family Allowance and paid it to him instead, but Mary told him to keep it. As she's still on maternity leave (she waited until the twins were toddlers to take it), she's safe from the latest round of redundancies.
Instructor
#1516 Old 7th Mar 2017 at 6:08 PM
I've created my own custom neighborhood, but I'm not playing very much with it since I'm more focused on "The Beginning of Riverblossom"... Let's say that I play once in a while when the things in the other neighborhood are boring I just need to create the house for the "premades" and the community lots... Just to see what I'm able to do by my own.
I've already created the families and their background stories, I hope I'll manage to post some pictures in the appropriate topic, sooner or later.

LeGoth family: Remus has been an immortal for centuries, but he decided to make an effort and avoiding to feed from humans to be part of a human community without problems. His filosophy was fully accepted by Rochelle, his wife, so they both became scientist and managed to create sintetic Plasma; their lovely daughters don't have any problem with their parents lifestyle, but now that Roxy is a teen she will have to embrace her nature as daughter of the night. However, being her very popular among her classmates, she is afraid that this radical change would have bad consequences on her life. Will she accept her fate or she will disappoint her parents, deciding to stay human?

Darryson family: Shelby and Dana have been together for years, and they can't wait to have kids! Shelby is very sporty, outgoing and nature lover, while Dana is an actress, maybe a bit narcisisst, but there's nothing she would do for her wife. Their long term friend, Tim Rutheford, is very happy to help them in their projects, providing his genes... But there's also another reason why: he's been secretely in love with Shelby for years!

Greener family: Mars and Pluto moved to the Earth from Sixam to study the human enviroment. Even though they're harmless, some swear to hear some weird sounds coming from her basement and rumors about alien experiments have started to spread around...

Altman family: The Altman have always been a successful and well-known family in SimCity. Unfortunately, Richard, the head of the household, died because of a weird disease just few months behind; the widoved Molly seems to find relief only in the drinks and she's starting losing her fortune. Meanwhile, her only child, Dustin, spends his days in his room, nerding around and without goals and ambitions.

Pirìoda family: the Pirìoda are a quite and pacific family, best known in the neighborhood for their hippie lifestyle. Manuel works as Naturalist, while Cassandra takes care of their amazing garden. Unfortunately, their first born Samuel has recently started feeling bored of this life, and he's thinking of moving to a bigger city to become an inventor.

Steel family: Ann always wanted to became a singer, but her first disc was a disaster; she become broke and she lost her self-confidence. Her sister Deborah has never left her side, but her success as top model makes Ann very frustrated. Lukily for her, her fianceè Morgan, a famous footballer, loves her more than anything else in the world... If we don't consider his secret relationship with Deborah.

I was thinking of adding a couple more of families but I'm not inspired enough to create more stories lol
Scholar
#1517 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 10:09 AM
The population of my hood is growing so I have decided to play shorter rotations - as they are easier to keep track of.

The new guy in the hood, Cyril Baker, is a Science guy and loves of a job in Science career but has joined the Military ranks. I guess he's the Army scientist? XD
He's quite nice and got along very well with Richard (the other inmate of the barracks). He also became friend of Crystall, the maid. His social life is not large but he looks like the kind of guy who won't have many enemies either.

Richard on the other hand has quite a bit of friends, but he is specially interested in the hottie alien named Pdri Entayta.
They are best friends already (which is rather surprising, since she is not very friendly and seeing her dead is already a frequent want for several Sims) and Richard definetely wants to be more than a friend.

Out of the barracks, Neil and Haern had a baby girl named Laern.
Callista and Vradia also had a baby girl named Vivian (they already had two children, Arvian and Rivia, already in the children stage).
This adds two more hybrid Sims to the hood :D

The other large family is the Walkers, who are having a certainly bad time... With 5 children Sophie has not returned to work yet, and James salary is not enough to pay the rent and the bills. In fact the landlady has already complained about the rent and bills are already of a not very nice color...
They are considering asking for another mortgage, but they know that if they do they'll never be able to pay it all. The situation might force them to look a cheaper place to live, but it's hard to find really cheap accomodation for 7 >_<

Aaaaaand, my fave one, Steve.
He managed to get a roommate to share the bills with, so his money seems to be enough... just enough.
He likes to have fun with women he already know (Zavra also lives in the apartment building, and he could not help inviting her... to his bedroom) but he also likes meeting more people.
He spent all his savings in a blind date (which was not much, less than §500 actually) with a girl named Tina, but it turned it was not a good match. What did you expect for that money, the matchmaker thought while she enjoyed Steve's failure.
Down to §0 he decided to get some extra cash by writing a restaurant guide... and then spend what he earned in another date, with a Jessica Hsu who was a much nicer date.
Nothing serious anyway, Steve was married once and he does not think he will fall for it again. (Probably Vilkaa, his ex-wife's roommate, thinks otherwise.)

And just to end the rotation, Martha Smithers moved into the Barracks. She's a Popularity Sim, so hopefully she'll make lots of friends :D
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1518 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 10:26 AM
Olivia Turner had her first birthday party and somehow the guests managed to break the bath, clog the loo and break the TV...
Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#1519 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 10:29 AM
I thought it was the Unsavory Charlatan in your picture, frogz2007. I even cringed before I realised he didn't have the right outfit :D

❈ "Well, you know what they say: if you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!" ❈
– Clairee Belcher, "Steel Magnolias"
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1520 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 10:32 AM
@kasparlaks That is the Unsavory Charlton, that is what he wears over on the Far East vacation hood.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#1521 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 11:50 AM
The Unsavory Charlatan also wears a lumberjack outfit in Three Lakes and a grass skirt in Twikii

@frogz2007 - F10 will make the user interface invisible if you don't want to use cameraman mode (tab key). Just press F10 to make it visible again when you're done with your screenshot.
Field Researcher
#1522 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 12:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
@kasparlaks That is the Unsavory Charlton, that is what he wears over on the Far East vacation hood.

Oh my, but doesn't it corrupt the game?

❈ "Well, you know what they say: if you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!" ❈
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1523 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 12:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kasparlaks
Oh my, but doesn't it corrupt the game?

Doesn't what? The game has him wear different clothes depending on the location. That's how he comes.

~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#1524 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 12:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Doesn't what? The game has him wear different clothes depending on the location. That's how he comes.

I mean playing poker. Or mahjong or whatever it is

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1525 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 12:28 PM
No, like Crumplbutt, the Charlton likes games. It's all vanilla game behavior and perfectly safe.

~Call me Jo~
Page 61 of 349