Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#1276 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 12:43 AM
That champagne bottle is like catnip.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Advertisement
Instructor
#1277 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 6:42 PM
i know that. In fact, the ones getting married had like five "toast" actions in their queue, and cancelling every one was useless, because another one took its place.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#1278 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 7:21 PM
I've got into the habit of not putting it down until after the ceremony.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
Top Secret Researcher
#1279 Old 13th Mar 2017 at 6:13 AM
That looks painful...

Inventor
#1280 Old 13th Mar 2017 at 5:39 PM
Ehm, what's that toy doing on the pool table. Did you bring that, Mr. Charlatan?
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#1281 Old 13th Mar 2017 at 5:51 PM
Is that for one of the trick shots?

Instructor
#1282 Old 13th Mar 2017 at 5:59 PM
Another shot of that fail wedding. IMMEDIATELY after Gabriel and Julia got married, she went into labour. The reactions the guests had were quite mixed. I think all the girls (save for one) were drunk from drinking so much champagne.
Inventor
#1283 Old 13th Mar 2017 at 6:05 PM
The look on the guy's face with the hairband. Hahaha.

Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Is that for one of the trick shots?

Not sure. I didn't pay that much attention to what he was doing. Just spotted it being there.
Field Researcher
#1284 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 12:00 AM

I just randomly found these pictures in an old folder. A+ parenting...

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Top Secret Researcher
#1285 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 4:01 AM
Jenny was in a bit of a fix when her car disappeared.

Inventor
#1286 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 11:31 PM
I thought I didn't play plantsims.
Mad Poster
#1287 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 2:13 AM
That looks uncomfortable.

Screenshots
Instructor
#1288 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 6:18 PM
Fight? What fight?
just a girl
#1289 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 8:46 PM
Father Time without his glasses.

"Are you a young pretty alien queen?"

"Then I'm ready to be kissed."

Mad Poster
#1290 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 9:37 AM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 24th Jun 2018 at 1:42 AM. Reason: Attached the image directly due to MYP issues
"An altruistic streak has compelled you to join a Sim neighborhood clinic as a GP." Circe Beaker? Altruistic? What's that guy been smoking?
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1291 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 2:17 AM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 21st Oct 2018 at 8:41 AM. Reason: Attached the images directly due to MYP issues
It's been nearly 2 weeks since my previous submission, so I hope this doesn't count as a double post.

The Monty family decided to take a vacation to Twikkii Island to try to distract Patrizio from his furry obsession...

When they arrived at their hotel, the desk clerk gave them some very helpful advice.

Later, after Isabella "got some sun on those cheeks", the family went for a ride on a glass-bottomed boat and all agreed they had a wonderful time!
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1292 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 3:56 PM
This is entirely my own fault for townifying such absurd outfits:

Elswyn townie Kenan Cooke walking into Julianne Rhodes's house in his everyday outfit.

But underneath that, he was wearing these undies!

I should now call him former townie Kenan Cooke. Julianne Rhodes found him irresistible when he walked past her house wearing that outfit. She invited him in and gave him something to eat. Now he's moved in as her toy boy lover. I wonder if teenage boys can father children with Jenflower's Woohoo Teens.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Field Researcher
#1293 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 5:48 PM

Guuuuuys. Stop. Please.
(These two tried to woohoo. In public lot, at the middle of day, while poor coffee man was watching. It's winter. Also, at this moment she fell in love with him. I... I can't.)

Oh, and they didn't woohoo. I canceled that fast. But only after taking a quick snapshot. :D
Mad Poster
#1294 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 5:57 PM
@AndrewGloria
But underneath that, he was wearing these undies!
ahahahahahah!!!!
Priceless...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Instructor
#1295 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 9:06 PM
Now I know what Voeille meant with "strange reflections on non-beach lots" in the "pond and sea overhaul mod". The whole lot is being reflected upside down on the water!

@AndrewGloria Maybe what it looks like a body in a speedo is actually a latex outfit? You know, like those hyperrealistic masks, but on the whole body instead of just the head.
Mad Poster
#1296 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 9:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by velvetina
Now I know what Voeille meant with "strange reflections on non-beach lots" in the "pond and sea overhaul mod". The whole lot is being reflected upside down on the water!

Indeed! I have such a hard time taking pictures of my little houses in my new map! A donut in the water, imagine the reflection...lol

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Scholar
#1297 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 11:04 PM Last edited by ieta_cassiopeia : 24th Apr 2017 at 11:17 PM.
Where did Arthur Hammett learn to fish that well?

If you can't see the photo well, he is somehow managing to fish in the pond outside a cave from the inside of said cave, through not only a standard wall, but a large chunk of raised terrain.
Screenshots
Scholar
#1298 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 7:55 PM
Welcome to the Uni. This is the spooky dorm. I had a sim living here but he/she did move back home. And when I had moved a new sim in I did discover this. It must have come from that I did save the lot when someone was eating and later on when all the other students moved out the bowls stayd like this. I did told my sim to take care of the bowl and she could do that (the bowl was not "in use"). The bowl did still hover above her hand all the way to the dishwasher.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1299 Old 1st May 2017 at 4:06 AM
"Don't try to hand that baby to me!"
"Fine, I'll put him under your chair"
"Stupid nannie"

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#1300 Old 1st May 2017 at 8:00 PM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 24th Jun 2018 at 2:00 AM. Reason: Attached the image directly due to MYP issues
Bianca Monty fondly remembers the time she lost a fight to her worst mortal enemy: the family barbecue grill.

Screenshots
Page 52 of 103