Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#26 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 3:58 AM
I wondered if my post was showing.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 12:39 AM
Mod number one is up, improved police logic Spur of the moment creation, courtesy of my hood's blasted thieves and their baby-obsession. Very glad the theme inspired me to actually do something about it, rather than continue to be annoyed each time it happens but do nothing about it. Now to hope those ruddy thieves don't decide to steal something in the nursery and make the cop go in there any way

goes off to tinker some more

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#28 Old 8th Aug 2017 at 8:57 AM
@justJones and I are both hard at work on our toddler car so hopefully it will be up soon. It is a working model just working on a few bells and whistles.

Plus a few other surprises are in store too I think
Mad Poster
#29 Old 8th Aug 2017 at 9:07 AM
I am working on a new toddler pajamas, and a few other things. Hopefully it will be done in time.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Forum Resident
#30 Old 8th Aug 2017 at 3:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
I am working on a new toddler pajamas, and a few other things. Hopefully it will be done in time.

Yay! I love your toddler downloads.

So many things to learn; so few brain cells to process the info needed to learn things!
Shipwreck Island
Forum Resident
#31 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 6:40 AM
I'm thinking about uploading a lot for the theme but I'm not sure. I hesitate to upload any of my lots because of the sheer amount of CC I use on my own lots.

I would love a specific type of mod I have in mind, but with my modding skills, it'll never happen. lol

For my physical health, I can't eat cheesecake everyday.
For my mental health, I imagine eating cheesecake everyday.
It's a delicate balance.
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#32 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 8:46 PM
I am almost afraid to ask... but what is the mod that you have in mind @AliaD85 lol.
just a girl
#33 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 8:47 PM
A mod to access highchair from any side. I want toddlers to sit at the table and be turned to the table like everyone else
(ETA: Possibly except the back side, I'm not sure yet, the anims don't look as nice.)

Mad Poster
#34 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 9:13 PM
@Lamare
You're my new hero.

Mad Poster
#35 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 10:04 PM
So I really will not have to put the high chair that little too far away from the table anymore - awesome!
Mad Poster
#36 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 11:17 PM
And, that means..I can start creating high chairs! yay!!

Forum Resident
#37 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gdayars
I am almost afraid to ask... but what is the mod that you have in mind @AliaD85 lol.
Nothing dangerous! lol I just wanted to have a Baby Shower party. It's basically a house party but maybe with gifts?

Sad thing is, I came up with a couple of other ideas too. So I'll spend most of tonight researching!

It's a delicate balance.
Mad Poster
#38 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 11:59 PM
Baby Shower - my Sims will absolutely LOVE that.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#39 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 12:18 AM
I have held baby shower parties, but not with a mod just invited sims and presents.

Day care lot is basically finished, but it's also going to feature Gdayrs new toddler car.

Sneak peak
Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
#40 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 12:59 AM
I've been planning to do baby showers that way Jo, but I thought it would be cute to have an option that actually said baby shower in the party menu.

It just depends on what I think I can actually do.

It's a delicate balance.
Mad Poster
#41 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 1:44 AM
Oh man Lamare, that is SUCH a great idea! Kudos, both on coming up with and making it a reality.

just a girl
#42 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 6:29 AM
Thank you all :lovestruc

@Rosebine, if you're serious about making chairs, may I suggest an idea? Toddler's table is the same height as dinning table, so one can put them really close, and it looks like a kid is sitting at the table (no problem taking them in and out with the mod). So it would be nice to have highchair's table in a separate subset with invisible recolor option (sort of a highchair with removable table part).

http://screenshot.su/img/75/51/d9/7...de31a3113a8.jpg

Not a request. Just thought might give you some inspiration for a design.
Mad Poster
#43 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 6:49 AM
This is a very good idea. That's exactly the kind of high chairs I'd want.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#44 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 11:15 PM
@gazania from the bit I saw I don't think it's the same and the download section could really use a few daycares. Please don't be put off by mine.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#45 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 1:00 PM
Shop coming along - I have a thread in Creator Feedback if anyone wants to have a say
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#46 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 3:45 AM
I'm considering making an apartment building that caters to families. Built for an urban environment. There's a bit of a lack of them as far as I can tell, with most lots on MTS either being geared more or less to singles and couples, or are suburban in nature. I'm not really sure what it will have aside from a playground, multiple bedrooms in each unit, maybe a common games room, and why not a pool and gym if there's space. It will probably have at least 3 floors due to the urban intentions, which could make toddlers a tad annoying, but hey that's the price of a desirable area that families can afford.

WowoW it's a badly hidden owo UwU Yeet skeet Idk what I'm doing
Mad Poster
#47 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 4:27 AM Last edited by Rosebine : 12th Aug 2017 at 4:41 AM.
@cord11
I mostly build apartments that caters to families..to use your own words. (thanks! I'm learning) I build the biggest/more bedrooms units at ground floor level, and smaller units above. It is perfect for toddlers. Here's an idea for you.

Mad Poster
#48 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 10:16 AM
Good idea cord11 I built my Aurora Heights for that exact reason, I felt there is a lack of apartments geared towards families, though mine is suburban. I always want more apartments so I hope you do get around to it

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#49 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 12:19 PM
@cord11 Just remember this theme is about maternity, babies and toddlers. Things for children don't count. Perhaps a parenting room somewhere on the lot to push it more towards the theme and plenty of things for toddlers in the playground.

~Call me Jo~
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#50 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 2:32 PM Last edited by maxon : 12th Aug 2017 at 2:54 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by cord11
I'm considering making an apartment building that caters to families. Built for an urban environment. There's a bit of a lack of them as far as I can tell, with most lots on MTS either being geared more or less to singles and couples, or are suburban in nature. I'm not really sure what it will have aside from a playground, multiple bedrooms in each unit, maybe a common games room, and why not a pool and gym if there's space. It will probably have at least 3 floors due to the urban intentions, which could make toddlers a tad annoying, but hey that's the price of a desirable area that families can afford.

You probably will need a nursery in your apartments - the theme is maternity and beyond which I understand to be babies and toddlers. (I might be wrong - ask Jo or Gdayars)

Oh wait - ninja'd by Jo

Again

<damn it mutter mumble>

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Page 2 of 4