Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#376 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 4:22 PM
Rainy day in Suvadiva
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#377 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 4:29 AM
Jerry tried to schmooze his way into the bar, but the cold look on the bouncer's face indicated that he wasn't getting anywhere.

The bouncer told him off and said something that might be interpreted as a dare...

So Jerry teleports in with a grin on his face. Ha! That old fartface bouncer won't know what hit her!

Field Researcher
#379 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 11:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Hi, did you photoshop these? Or is there a distance blur filter mod for TS3? It is one of the thing from TS4 which I love. It makes it look more realistic.

Heh,nope. I just tried reshade for the first time and I plopped a few presets from tumblr that's all.
I won't be using it any time soon though. Some settings my cause brain crippling lag.
Field Researcher
#380 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 7:02 PM
Default She manages to reveal her soft side of personality when she really wants it.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#381 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 3:01 AM
There's a fire, Sims are trapped... and yet Jerry takes the elevator and is busy thinking about how happy he is.

Sim priorities... my word.
Field Researcher
#382 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 7:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek
Oh really? Creeepy

Sliders.Blame those damn sliders.
Top Secret Researcher
#383 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 11:55 PM Last edited by k6ka : 25th Jan 2018 at 1:09 AM.
The Armstrong twins taught themselves how to rollerblade. After they managed not to fall down, they tried doing a spin together.

Meanwhile the rest of their family entered a wild, intense, and totally safe hot dog eating contest.

Natalie won, but her stomach celebrated by vomiting half the dogs out.

She still somehow managed to eat hot dogs for breakfast the next morning.

Scholar
#384 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 7:00 PM
Stella and her new friend, puppy Kay having a lunch.

"Guys, this is awesome....."

"Who knew that dog food is so delicious! No more gruels and those nasty vegetables. I'm gonna stick with this!", she decided.

Lab Assistant
#385 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 12:44 PM
Some interior progress in the abandoned squatter's farmhouse.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#386 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 3:50 AM
Okay so - recently started a new save file because I have a very serious problem when it comes to abandoned saves and then just creating a new one when bored But anyways. As I was perusing the town for suitable females for potential reproductive purposes, I came across Emma Hatch and Justine Keaton skating together and thought it was too adorable to not screenshot! I've always loved something about Emma Hatch for some weird reason and this just made her seem too cute, this sweet and funny moment between her and Justine.

Top Secret Researcher
#387 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 8:23 PM
Natalie had a pretty wild mood swing. Must've been all those hot dogs. She booby trapped the toilet and the kitchen sink for her unlucky younger brothers to deal with.

The next day the twins got back at her.

Theorist
#388 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 2:29 PM
So many of my Sims are getting married. This is one of the couples, Melanie and Oskar Reingold. I can't wait to see their kids. She's Greek, he's German.

Top Secret Researcher
#389 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 4:17 AM
After prom, Natalie showed so much concern for her homework that she sat outside the school doing it.

The twins both rolled a wish to spin together, which I granted...

They then had lunch together.

Bridgeport.

Mad Poster
#390 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 2:59 PM Last edited by GrijzePilion : 21st Feb 2018 at 10:37 PM.
It's BRIDGEPORT'88! Turns out I have a ton of screencaps lying around for no discernible reason. And these Sims of mine seem to have a lot of attitude.

Look I'm not saying that Atkins is the annoying quirky fat girl trope, but she isn't NOT the annoying quirky fat girl trope.

Laura giving side-eye, #1

Laura being done with your wash-the-dishes-in-the-bathroom shit, #2. Get out of my goddamn house, annoying quirky fat girl who isn't really fat but still.

Do you ever just kind of......cease? I rarely relate more to a Sim than I relate to low-poly Maiko or whatever this guy's name is.

Also, I promise I wouldn't be using this to plug my YouTube channel if I didn't have a major video planned for tomorrow night. And I do, you just saw little bits of it.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Top Secret Researcher
#391 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 2:43 AM
Cole declares that girls are not allowed in his royal court to his... invisible associates.

Or rather, they've all taken to ignore His Royal Highness for the magic box of colourful images in the corner of the throne room.

Oh the horrid reality... there is no room for him to sit. His Majesty is going to have to stand.

The Sims 2!!!

Scholar
#392 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 7:22 PM
Annie trying to be cute..

..but end up being creepy demon baby

Field Researcher
#393 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 7:06 PM
Some random shots from my Homeless Challenge. Did one again since I'm bored of the whole fame & fortune promoting gameplay. Honestly, I wish there was a Hungry Homeless Hobo -pack

Harper the mean spirited, grumpy and inappropriate slob who dislikes children.

Harper: "OMG THANK YOU! I can now sell these twigs for profit!"
Elliot: "... Right. You're welcome."

Harper: "Would you look at that magnificent dumpster. So much usefull **** to find while diving <3"

The CAS-made daughter Iris.

Also had risky woohoo accident with Vladimir Schlick. She's taking it well.

Aww come on!!!
Field Researcher
#394 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 4:28 PM
Default If I had decent graphics card...
I'd play sims solely for creating beautiful landscapes and cloud-gazing.

Screenshots
Instructor
#395 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 10:31 PM
Random pics from my vintage gameplay (small Californian town around 1940). (With this, celebrating a bit the re-release of the L.A. Noire game on Playstation 4.)

Mrs. Irene Meyers in the consignment store - the owner, Mr. Emmers by the register is maybe the only man around whom she doesn't flirt with. She's unhappily married with a depressed military guy, and she escapes into flirting, shopping and drinking in the local bars. I'm a bit sad to see where this is going to...

These are the old Mr. Harbucks, maybe the wealthiest man in town and his young wife, Shirley (second marriage). Harbucks has retired from business in L.A. and moved to this small town to paint and enjoy family life. At first sight one might think Shirley is a gold-digger but I know she isn't - despite the age difference, their marriage is quite successful, and I believe she has feelings for him - just watch it how she looks at her husband...

This lovey-dovey couple in the local bakery shop are Belle and Eddie Barnes. They're newlyweds and although partly it was an arranged marriage (by relatives), they are quite okay as you see. They live on their own farm outside of the town and sell their own products, or more precisely, Belle does it. Belle is an expert gardener and nectary brewer, has a good business skill - Eddie, well, Eddie mostly just hangs around.
Lab Assistant
#396 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 11:37 PM

I just want to say that this has never happened to me before.
And that Pip Goodfellow is officially an idiot.

If you click the photo you can read it, but he basically just died of hunger.
Field Researcher
#397 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 3:35 PM
blyneliaivel - That bottom picture, I love how the sky and the sea sort of fuse together.
Floraflora2 - Have said this before on another thread but that neighborhood looks great. I would never have patience to do a themed one

Some more stupid pictures from the Homeless challenge. The saga of Hobos driving their unfortunate neighbor crazy.

Iris: "Sorry I broke your sink lol."
Elliot: "Ugh whatever, now please take a step back and... go take a shower."

Elliot: "Why u do this???"

Elliot: "Puke on my boots, eh? Awesome. Just awesome."

And then he took his frustrations out on poor Harper. Because why the hell not?

Harper: "WHAT DID I DOO????"
(In all honesty though, she started it by calling his mother Ilama.)

Scholar
#398 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 5:45 PM
Duet that could be called "Miaowing Cats''. Like you see girls already have a fan

Instructor
#399 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 10:14 PM Last edited by Floraflora2 : 8th Jun 2019 at 6:14 PM.
Finally my "old L.A." type savegame begins to look noir-ish enough, after a long period of building, polishing and decorating. Still a lot of empty lots though, so the work is never finished.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#400 Old 31st Mar 2018 at 12:55 PM
Default Never had a plump sim or one that would have an unnatural colored hair,but now I do!

Screenshots
Page 16 of 26