Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Blessed & Cursed Custom Traits

by Dramatic-Gamer Posted 23rd Feb 2015 at 6:42 PM - Updated 8th Jun 2015 at 2:05 PM by plasticbox : Moved to new Traits category

73 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 43 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 10:16 PM
I had no idea when I downloaded this just how cool the blessed trait was going to turn out to be! Thank you! Loving this!
Test Subject
#27 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 6:12 PM
I used the Blessed trait for the first time since downloading, and while fun... I have to say... The skin gain rate and the needs decay rate are WAY too buffed. My sim was level 5 before I knew what was happening (gardening) and after a FULL sim day, NONE of her needs had decayed at all. Just a little too cheaty for me.
Test Subject
#28 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 10:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AuntieMame
I used the Blessed trait for the first time since downloading, and while fun... I have to say... The skin gain rate and the needs decay rate are WAY too buffed. My sim was level 5 before I knew what was happening (gardening) and after a FULL sim day, NONE of her needs had decayed at all. Just a little too cheaty for me.

I completely agree with this.
I had to switch it out because I felt like I was cheating lol.

Cool concept, but I don't like the execution.
Great mod though!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 1:55 AM
I enjoy these traits (: At first I forgot what they did and I thought there was a bug in my game cause she was gaining skills so fast xD I wish the needs decayed a bit more with the blessed trait, but I love it (: Haven't tried the curse, but I'm sure it's good as well!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 7:41 PM
Thanks
Field Researcher
#31 Old 22nd Apr 2015 at 6:49 PM
I really enjoyed trying these traits, but it seems that a blessed sim can't learn herbalism.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 12:03 AM
OP
Test Subject
#33 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 2:36 PM
German Translation
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  Blessed & CursedTraits.7z (13.2 KB, 38 downloads)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#34 Old 5th May 2015 at 7:36 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#35 Old 15th May 2015 at 3:53 PM
Since I created a "blessed" sim, I can no longer use the "stats.fill_commodities_household" cheat, and can't host any party/brithday/wedding, because the sims (the whole household) won't make a move. Anyone else is having these issues?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 4:36 PM
I LOVE!!!! the Blessed mod! I'm enjoying a new game with it - and I gotta say, it has made the game so much more interesting for me. Thank you (so much) Bella! Thank you for sharing this genius mod. Many thumbs up to you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 5th Jun 2015 at 7:59 PM
This is so realistic, thanks!!
Test Subject
#38 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 3:15 AM
I'm having trouble getting most traits to show up. I was a able to get the Vampire trait by Pastel Sims to work, but I can't get these or the Workaholic ones to show up at all. Anyone have any insight?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 10:19 PM Last edited by spaz490 : 11th Jun 2015 at 9:28 AM.
ty for these traits, these 2 are nice, but the only thing that could be changed is the Life Is Beautiful buff for blessed trait, would be better at +5 rather then +10 would probably cut down on the hysterical laughter deaths. I also had Prototype AI Trait by sweetrolls on so it was even more of a bomb waiting to go off.

also a pocket sized travel mirror would be a nice mod in case of hysterical moodset and the only mirror is far away
Test Subject
#40 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 10:00 PM
Thank you for the extra trait! I have plans of making identical twins with one blessed and the other cursed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 8:00 PM
love it
Test Subject
#42 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 7:01 PM
I tried the blessed trait and the skill gain is just too fast. my sim was able to max all skills in 12 days. the game isn't much fun if its that easy
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 6:16 PM
Tu
Test Subject
#44 Old 25th Jul 2015 at 6:35 PM
It's awesome, thank you so much!
Test Subject
#45 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 4:05 PM
The blessed sims cannot make any enemies at all, which is a problem for the people who either made their sims evil or want to complete the evil aspirations
Test Subject
#46 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 5:01 PM
I know it's supposed to be very low decay, but in this mod it is just completely removed. The dislike meter in relationships shouldn't be affected anymore.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 20th Oct 2015 at 3:30 AM
The Blessed trait feels a bit Overpowered, I was able to max the majority of the skills in 1 sim week and the needs barely move down. I haven't tried cursed because I just bought the sims 4 and don't want to make it too hard on me yet.
Test Subject
#48 Old 26th Oct 2015 at 11:47 PM
I like the idea of it, it seems wonderful! But sadly, I had to take it out of my game because it had erased all of my save data.
Test Subject
#49 Old 29th Nov 2015 at 10:45 AM
Thanks for this trait!
We use this one all the time, but there are problems. For example if we throw a successful party our blessed hosts & guests are pretty likely to die.

At one party, we lost one family member and two guests to hysteria. The mirror interraction sometimes is not enough to calm them down and they die after the interraction anyway.

Can this be tweaked to reduce that? Otherwise, we love it. Thanks
Test Subject
#50 Old 8th Dec 2015 at 11:07 AM
For some reason after the newest patch on December 4th this mod doesn't seem to be working as well as it used to. I love this mod, please fix if you can!!
Page 2 of 3