Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 11:59 AM Last edited by Lyralei : 27th Nov 2017 at 3:52 PM. Reason: re-categorising

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, Island Paradise
Default Stuck Facial Expressions...
Hello,

This ain't really a problem, and it doesn't make my game weird, but one of my sims in my household sometimes pulls a facial expression, and she sometimes stays with it for a wile, and sometimes goes to bed with it too. It's a bit annoying sometimes but I can handle it because it's actually funny sometimes. Does anyone know why this happens with this one sim? Some of her cousins have this problem too.
Screenshots

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 4:25 AM
Now I'm hoping you could get them to line up to slap her, but somehow, alas, I doubt it...
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 3:52 PM
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 4:53 PM
Resetsim cheat did not help? Or is the expression coming back soon after?
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 5:33 PM
nitromon I'd imagine doing that and her face still stuck like that but nope, I'd never want to slap a kid, even if it's in a video game.

ChampsElysees yes that does work but she soon goes back to one of the stuck faces.

Also, I think she must have seen me type this or something because she isn't doing it as much anymore.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita