Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Nov 2004 at 5:52 AM
Default Downloads up to date
As of this post, all downloads have been processed.

If you do see your uploaded file, great!
If not, it was rejected for one reason or another. The reasons are mostly from the submission not being of high enough quality for the site. If you don't see your submission, I suggest you polish it, give it that extra effort and try again.

About 25 files approved in total.

Enjoy! ^_^
-Buggi
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Nov 2004 at 7:57 AM
good,

I like quality, and not mass number of files and other stuff that is poorly made. Kudios When i first heard about modthesims2.com i screamed with delight and look forward lots of great objects and other treats.

Seraphira.
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Nov 2004 at 8:14 AM
I think; a response from an Admin, why exactly it is rejected, would prevent frustration on the Side of the Uploaders.

I have a wish, to the Uploaders:
Please adjust your jpg image compressing settings. There is no need for an preview Image to have > 200 Kb. The visual quality of < 100 Kb is mostly enough.

Thank you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Nov 2004 at 7:00 AM
While I normally email rejections, the sheer number of uploads processed and the fact my system doesn't have email installed on it yet prevented me from emailing everyone.

So I posted a news post :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2004 at 10:47 AM
Well look like I need to learn more about bodyshop and become a pro at it