Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 5:59 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 14th Jul 2009 at 7:44 PM.
Default TS3 Modding News for July 6, 2009
This week brings some new tools and tutorials. Click on the links below to view them.

CAS:

A more specific tutorial is out on skintone replacements.

General Modding

An editor with which you can change in game text, like item description, job description, job names, etc.A tool to examine, extract, replace and modify Sims 3 package content, by Okeanos.A new release with basic edit capabilities. Right now that means modifying values in existing objects, no changing object references or creating new objects, yet.
Building

Raphael, at Sims 3, gives us a nifty tutorial on building a yacht. It also details some innovative building techniques. And allheartanne teaches us how to build a pool in a lake.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
5 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 9:18 PM
Thanks for summarizing and keeping us up to date. I don't keep up with all the discussion threads about TS3 tools, but I do like to know in brief what's going on, so your updates are much appreciated.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes