Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 9:54 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 14th Jul 2009 at 7:35 PM.
Default New tools and tutorials for Sims 3. Modding News for July 13th, 2009
Lot of new information, tools and tutorials this week! Please click on the links below for more information.

CAS General Modding Building
Check back every Monday for more modding news.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
5 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 5:05 PM
Couldn't you put Sims3 or so in the headline? With the downloads you at least can see the Sims3 Icon (at last). I totally jumped when I read 'Indoor/Outdoor pool' and then oh- only Sims3. I don't know why I'm still hopefully but I am. Just don't keep adding salt to the wound…maybe splitting the website in two doesn't seem such a bad idea after all… Or you could make an effort to make it more clearly.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MosconeCtr
I totally jumped when I read 'Indoor/Outdoor pool' and then oh- only Sims3.

How to build an indoor/outdoor pool for Sims 2 has been around the block a few times. Try here.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 6:30 PM Last edited by BailaBaila99 : 15th Jul 2009 at 5:10 AM.
Canoodle, you spelled my name wrong. =)

EDIT: Justice!
Scholar
#5 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 7:09 PM Last edited by squall117 : 14th Jul 2009 at 11:59 PM.
MosconeCtr You should have tried the tutorial in The Sims 2 instead of complaining, it's really easy.

Edit: I forgot to say that I followed the same steps for The Sims 3 tutorial to make the lot in the screenshots

Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 7:33 PM
BailaBaila99- fixed. Now you can fix your misspelling of my name. hehe For some reason I must have been thinking of bialy rolls.

Moscone- Point taken. Sims 3 should be in the title.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 4:56 PM
yaaaaaaay! more reading!! maybe i can do something with my nearly empty hard drive now.
that sucked. i thought these were direct links. they all linked to another sub-link in the sims3 modding page" man im lazy.
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 10:24 AM
Default RE : Latest cretor news
For some reason I must have been thinking of bialy rolls. Moscone- Point taken. And i think about it.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 1:35 PM
Thanks, canoodle and polljimmy, and while your at it, it's the same with the Random featured items and the recent top threads on the home page. You can't distiguish between Sim2 and Sim3 Items unless ist's stated in the thread headline.
Thanks to squeam for the useful link!
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 6:53 AM
Default Hi,
Really breathtaking further informative topic. Thank you seeing sharing this.

Guide with latest actual tests .