Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 8:37 PM
Default Sims 3 New Tutorials and Tools- July 20, 2009
And the hits just keep coming! Below is a sampling of what is new and exciting for TS3. Click on a link to view the information.

Modding Tools

TigerM has updated and reworked the formerly named Save Game Editor with a new title and with new options!
Sims 3 Building

This week has seen lots and lots of new tutorials for building. From landscaping to waterfalls to split leveling. Check out all the new video tutorials here: Video Building Tutorials

CTU Tutorials
Daluved1 had written two new tutorials for Delphy's CTU.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
3 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
The Attack Cat
retired moderator
#2 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 1:22 AM
Thanks for the links, does the object cloner allow for games to use other peoples cloned items?
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#3 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 11:09 PM
Awesome update with the video building tutorials! And I can't wait to see what is going to happen with the object cloner :D

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 8:01 PM Last edited by BrEaKsYsTeM : 22nd Jul 2009 at 8:03 PM. Reason: Misspelled a couple of words, curse my fast typing
Can not wait to get the game. Maybe this time, I can contribute to the community, instead of downloading from it all the time.

Maximus Laboratories: We do what must because we can.
Scholar
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 3:45 AM
I just tried to create some custom content and I found out that the Nvidia dds plugin is not working with Photoshop CS4 (64-bit) so you have to work with the 32 bit version (the shortcut that doesn't say "(64 Bit)"

After opening the normal version of Photoshop there will be message saying that there was a problem with the drivers and GPU enhancements will be disabled, this is normal since you probably have 64 bit drivers. Just click ok and start working normally =)
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 7:04 AM
Squall, this is just a news bulletin. It's is not support or help for the tools or tutorials. If you have a problem, I would suggest you post it in the correct area. Thank you.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Instructor
#7 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 5:10 PM Last edited by daman19942 : 25th Jul 2009 at 2:46 AM.
Nice updates. Many of the building tutorials are carry-overs from TS2, but that's fine.
Scholar
#8 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 5:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Canoodle
Squall, this is just a news bulletin. It's is not support or help for the tools or tutorials. If you have a problem, I would suggest you post it in the correct area. Thank you.
I don't have a problem, I just posted what I believe may be important for any other users who have a 64-Bit OS and therefore use the 64-Bit version of Adobe Photoshop CS4
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 2:32 AM
what would the object cloner do?

hello (:
I Fang Bang baby
House of Stark
GoldfishSparxXx aka SarahSparxXx aka SimmySparxXx aka SparxXx aka Soursparks