Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 8:13 PM
Default Sims 3 New Tutorials and Tools- July 27, 2009
CAS Tools and Tutorials
  • Exciting news this weekend! Delphy has released his new tool: Delphy's Acronym Bending Original Output Barber Shop (aka DABOOBS)
    This program allows you to create non-replacement custom hair meshes for The Sims 3. It generates entirely new hair packages that can be placed in game, and contains all possible linkages and correct file assignments.
    Download it here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?&t=358682
  • And to accompany the new tool is a new tutorial by Hysterical Paroxysm Sims 3 Hair Basics

CTU Tutorials
Building
Advanced Coding
If you are interested in all the file formats that make up the game, check these resources in our new section:
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all the Wiki workers and site helpers for their invaluable input. You folks rock!

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
3 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 2:47 PM
I don't know if there are any other recent tutorials that may be missing from here, but since I am familiar with the build mode section I would like to say that you forgot to include...

-Landscaping Megatorial [Video]
-Correct Pool Windows - Even After Reloading - By sims-holic
-How to build a multi split level home (eqivalent to 8 clicks) - By Rosalie_Q
-Split Level on the Second Story - By Flabaliki
-Bridges in The Sims 3 - By Flabaliki
-Split levelling 4-level house without warped walls - By ellacharm3d
-Gambrel Roof Tutorial - By ricslady99
-Under Ground Garage - By Xeroz
-Glitch: How to Make Water go Green - By suttonbros
-Split Level Pools {Sloped} - By Moonfeather
-Fountains in a Pond - By rgarraw

...I guess that is kinda my fault for not informing you, but yeah, they are all there

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.