Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 1:48 AM
Default Skin tone panel
I have multiple custom content skin tones and I can't view them all in the skin tone panel in Create-A-Sim. Is there any mod to modify this (lol). I have version 8.0.152.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 1:57 AM
you need the mod or hack or whatever it is called

anach CASSkins6x4_1.22.package
that let you see up to 24 skintone only. so one had pick and choose what one want. and when we put in a skintone in our folder it may be really 4 skintone put into 1 package. so it tricky to see how many skintones we have in our folder. umm u need to get that and put in the package folder. it at ummm at
more awesome than you under heading
Anach's Sims 3 Mods

there a a download there full of diff things for diff things.
i still find it confusing at times. i do wish we can have more than 24 though , if it dont show up in the panal and you have this mod thing , it mean you have to many skintones in the package folder itself. maybe im wrong but i think that what it is. good luck .
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 7:46 AM
Actually, you don't need a hack at all for them if you're all patched up. You just scroll through them using your mouse's scroll wheel or the right side of your laptop's touchpad. It won't be obvious that you can scroll - there's no scroll bar, but it will flip from screen to screen.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 3:59 PM
So, just scroll like normal? I think I'm trying that and it isn't working.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#5 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 4:01 PM
Yes, just scroll with your mouse's scroll wheel, after opening the skintone chooser and with your cursor over the area with the six skintone "dots."

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 4:24 PM
I am on a laptop, so I have to do the whole right key thing. I am trying but it doesn't work.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 4:43 PM
If you're on a latop, your touchpad should have a control panel. you can enable the edge scrolling there.

You can find video previews of ALL my uploads on my YouTube Channel.
Keep updated, and follow me on Twitter! You´ll get the most recent news and goss when I´m making custom content!
---- Have Fun With My Uploads! ----
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 1:46 AM
Edge scrolling is enabled in my game. I am trying and it isn't working.