Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 2:15 PM
Default Pizza
I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a way to get pizza without it being delivered. I checked the buy debug and it's not there.

I recently started on a new custom world and for some reason my pizza guy won't spawn, even when I use the "spawn npc" debug cheat via the mailbox.

"Until our shattered selves once again collide."
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 3:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Selene_Ravenwind
I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a way to get pizza without it being delivered. I checked the buy debug and it's not there.

I recently started on a new custom world and for some reason my pizza guy won't spawn, even when I use the "spawn npc" debug cheat via the mailbox.

here's the link http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=362004
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 3:50 PM
I know how to get a free pizza...I think. Heard somewhere that if you build a porch, order a pizza, but dont accept the delivery then the guy just puts it down and leaves.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 4:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MarylenaSTAR
I know how to get a free pizza...I think. Heard somewhere that if you build a porch, order a pizza, but dont accept the delivery then the guy just puts it down and leaves.

This doesn't work any more, you pay even if you can't accept it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 10:49 PM
Thanks for the link, I'll give it a try ^.^

Also, that was the problem there is no pizza guy to deliver it.

#6 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 7:46 AM
mmmm interesting problem, does the paperboy turn up? Maids?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 9:06 AM
I haven't tried maids since I just started this world but yeah, the paper boy showed up.

Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#8 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 10:54 AM
If you use the MasterController mod you can check whether there is a pizza guy in your world at all. Click on City Hall choose NRaas-MasterController-Sim-Status-Personal-Type of Service and check whether your world has all the service Sims (Maid, Butler, Social Worker, Magician etc.) They all are listed under "Type", not "Role". If he is listed he might have either problems to spawn or with routing. If he's not listed you might have a problem with your world.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 5:34 PM
Thank you for all the help and advice, it's much appreciated ^.^

Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 8:16 PM
does your world have roads. bc i think no roads means no service sims