Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Sep 2004 at 4:35 AM
Default Membership soars! V2.5
Wow, word spreads fast! That and being linked in the right places helps.

Up to 1500 members, 1000 today alone!

As our population soars, please welcome the new members and we'll try our best to ensure the site doesn't get stretch marks. Please be patient.

Oh, and Hi!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th May 2006 at 6:24 PM
Hi That is great for the site!!I am the first one.*chears*
Forum Resident
#3 Old 12th May 2006 at 6:32 PM
If you thought that was great you'll like this. That was posted in Sep. 2004 and the membership now totals 374,298. Talk about growing pains. :D
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 3:27 AM
CEP & CleanPack are hacked.
I've downloaded from this site many times & not had a problem. I attemped to update CEP & obtan CleanPack and I couldn't download. I then received virus adware and a worm that deleted some files from my hard disk. Thought you should know
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#5 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 8:36 PM
There are absolutely no problems with those downloads. Your virus scanner and adaware are being overly sensitive. Obviously, if there was a problem, the millions of people who have downloaded them would have said so.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 12:31 AM
Weird you should mention this, about that time this month, I had a similar incident happen. Cant say it was from here or not, just seemed odd, the timing......
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 12:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LemonDrop59
I've downloaded from this site many times & not had a problem. I attemped to update CEP & obtan CleanPack and I couldn't download. I then received virus adware and a worm that deleted some files from my hard disk. Thought you should know

You should scan EVERTHING you download before you extract or un it