Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Oct 2004 at 8:37 PM Last edited by daysies : 29th Aug 2005 at 6:27 PM. Reason: find attachment in Downloads forum (under Maxis Objects & Collections)
Default Upload: Buyable Reward Objects
Newsworthy Modding Breakthrough!

Buyable Career and Aspiration Reward Objects for both Community and Residential Lots. Read the readme, and do not use WinZIP to install these files. Unzip them elsewhere and place the two .package files into your Documents/Sims2/Collections folder as they are. Buy the objects from your buymode collections option.
Submitted by <a href='user.php?id.20'>Carrigon</a>

*admin*
When using winzip, Uncheck &quot;user folder names&quot; when unzipping into collecitons, this will allow the files to be unzipped into the proper folder.
3 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 21st Oct 2004 at 8:44 PM
OY! at my spelling!!!!! and typos... Darnit! ¬¬

&quot;use folder names&quot; and &quot;collections&quot;

There :D
Firestarter
#3 Old 21st Oct 2004 at 10:23 PM
Don't feel bad, I can't spell to save my life. I'd be lost without spellcheckers Thanks for putting it up.
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2004 at 10:37 PM
Last time I used a spell checker it recommended that I change my grandmothers' name to Marijuana. Haven't used one since. Sow now aye spel evrthing bye myeselph. Two helll whith compewterz thay aar stoopider then me. (Everybody sing along now! Yeehaawww!)

These collections make excellent additions. Thank you very much for your generous contribution. =D
Field Researcher
#5 Old 23rd Oct 2004 at 8:18 PM
Just want to thank the modders for the buyable reward objects. I downloaded it and have been able to use all items in both residential and community lots. This is sooo great! Thank you!
#6 Old 2nd Nov 2004 at 11:51 PM
Thanks a bunch, this will help so much with my movies! Good Job, I'm glad the people here are more competant then me with computers.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Mar 2005 at 8:42 PM
Anything for the ep yet?
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Mar 2005 at 3:32 PM
i cant download it
its says sumthing not found ;(
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Mar 2005 at 7:28 PM
i cant download it
its says sumthing not found
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 4:31 AM
Hmm... yeah request.php was not found on this server... ?
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 6:22 PM
hey i got the same thing
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#12 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 6:26 PM
I've edited the first post removed the code calling for the file because it was a code when MTS2 was on the old forum code. You can find the attachment in our Downloads section under the Maxis Objects & Collections area.
Locked thread | Locked by: daysies Reason: outdated