Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#101 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 10:55 PM
Before the game imploded I once had a couple that had three sets of Triplets all girls, and then a set of twin boys. They were both family oriented and had fertility treatments so yeah....
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#102 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 12:59 AM
Okay. So, I made a Sim in CAS. Alexandre Stephens. Alexandre married Jamie. They had four children right before Jamie turned into Elder. Their names are Palm, Willow, Ash, and Cherry. Palm married Noelle, and had 2 children, Matt and Vasyl. (lol I didn't choose Vasyl's name..) When they moved out of the house, Noelle was pregnant with Vasyl, so I didn't get to choose a name for him . Then, I decided Cherry would be heir, so I had her go out and find a hubby. She found Blaine, and they had 2 children, Mary Kate and Audrey. Then, Ash married Penny and since Penny was 1 day from Elder, they decided to adopt a child, Savannah. They moved out aswell. Willow was still looking for a husband. Finally, she found Dante. They married and had a daughter named Maeghan. So at the moment, Matt and Vasyl are YA, Mary Kate and Savannah are teens, Audrey is a child, and Maeghan is a toddler. Willow & Dante and Cherry & Blaine are still living in the original house with their children. Alexandre and Jamie both died of old age, Jamie first by about 10-15 days. Palm and Ash are Elders, and Cherry and Willow are Adults. )
Test Subject
#103 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 9:26 AM
I started off with a couple who were young adults and two children, Rose and Chase. Chase & Rose are both young adults, Chase has no relationship, Yet Rose is married with 2 twin girls On this save, I have had 4 children, but in the active house-hold now, I have twins ( double the trouble)
Mad Poster
#104 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 10:38 AM
Currently I have 2 kids, 3 teens and one pregnancy. All of these kids are generation 2.

In total generation two was 6 births + 2 townie kids who became playable when their townie mother moved in.
Page 5 of 5