Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 11:11 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 14th Jul 2009 at 7:45 PM.
Default TS3 Modding News for June 29, 2009
CAS:

A tutorial and info is available to allow you to default replace the skintones and eyes yourself with relative ease.

Building:

New tutorials: How to build a specific lot type (pool, art gallery, etc.) as well as how to make a lot hireable for parties. Plus, how to create split levels (with or without warped walls). Also, creating a sunken/split level room with floor to ceiling windows.

Modding:

There's a new, more user-friendly tutorial for doing XML Tuning mods out now, and a tutorial on replacing just about any texture in the game..

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
3 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 7:53 PM
these are pretty great, but i can't wait to see some info on building new models, I've had a project in mind for awhile, but darned if I can do it in sims 2. Also hope to see some info on making movies soon, this was a lot of fun for Sims 2 i think, but my computer at the time couldn't handle the video tasking so I never learned how.