Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 11:30 AM
Default Bars and Lounges don't self-refresh anymore?
I don't know what I did wrong....maybe it has something to do with updating to 1.24 and installing Town Life because I didn't remove nor add any mods in a while. This is all I have at the moment.
Twallan mods
alwaysmoregigs3xmoney
anak_ponti_EP1Objects-Newspaper-Pizza_BuyableAtGrocery
Bars Opening Hours [Lynugja]
ButlerNeverCooksA
fway-MixologyMakeDrinksFun+Skill
Memories None
MoreJamTypes_HP
NoAutonomousComputerGames
Treeag - StoreinFridge

Yea....so the food, plates, drinks, buffet just remain forever in those venues, I can see food I left over 1 week ago...what is wrong....plz?
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 2:00 PM
Is this happening in an EA world or a custom world?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 3:29 PM
Sunset Valley....and I tested it with a new neightbourhood....everything was fine....
I don't know what's wrong with my currrent world....All I remember I did was adding some late night lounges....and I delete the rope thing and some doors in those lounges so no bouncers would spawn (cause I am playing no-celebrity neightbourhood)....and the problem seemed to start since then..not just in those edited lounges, but in other costume bars I made earlier as well...I tried deleting all edited venues but the problem did not go away...
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#4 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 4:02 PM
Hm, so far I've only had this in some custom worlds and I thought that they were simply broken, because it happened in these repeatably and everytime I started a game in them.
But Sunset Valley, that's new for me. The clean-up should happen at 3 a.m. so something broke that scheduled date. I guess your neighbourhood is corrupted and I at least don't know how this could be repaired.
You could try to install twallan's NRaas Error Trap and Overwatch and see whether this does anything.
That's all I can say, I'm afraid.

Edit: And does it do the same when you remove all those mods you listed?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 5:26 PM
Thx for the reply...
I think my neightbourhood is probably corrupted by this mod "Bars Opening Hours [Lynugja]" >>Not updated since LateNight...
I removed it and in a clean neightbourhood (Bridgeport) Venues refresh normally...
But removing it did not seem to correct my current neightbourhood...
Field Researcher
#6 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by justacondom
Thx for the reply...
"Bars Opening Hours [Lynugja]"

This mod will conflict with any other mod that changes the XML of the game's drinks files (this is mentioned on the download itself). Like the Mixology mod you are also using, for example.