Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 9:33 PM
Default Does such thing exist?
First of all i apologize if this isn't the correct place to post but im really wasn't sure where it can go as i don't use this forum at lot(Im not sure if i have used it before or not).

Anyway im just wanted to know if there is such program that allows you to make other family member sims as part of your family and edit their friendship and how all they are?

I wanna create my whole family tree but you can only create 8 sims in CAS and agging them up and making them go through life is too long. I just wanted to know if there is such thing and if there is, what is it called and is possible, where can i find it?

I'd really appreciate it if someone can help me.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 9:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gg132
First of all i apologize if this isn't the correct place to post but im really wasn't sure where it can go as i don't use this forum at lot(Im not sure if i have used it before or not).

Anyway im just wanted to know if there is such program that allows you to make other family member sims as part of your family and edit their friendship and how all they are?

I wanna create my whole family tree but you can only create 8 sims in CAS and agging them up and making them go through life is too long. I just wanted to know if there is such thing and if there is, what is it called and is possible, where can i find it?

I'd really appreciate it if someone can help me.

Twallan's Master Controller allows you to add say, other townies or households you made into your family through add parent/sibling/child. Though if you're going to add siblings, do so first, then add parents. That's been my luck with the thing.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 9:50 PM
http://www.the-isz.com/nraas/index....ed-2011-aug-07/

Twallan's MasterController can do that, just read all about the options and how to use them. After CASing your separate families, use the relatives feature to connect the families.

I have never tried it with different households, but there are posts there where other people have used it the way you want to. I only used it in a single family when I wanted an elder to have a adult sibling and CAS wouldn't let that happen.

There is another mod by Twallan called the Porter: http://www.the-isz.com/nraas/index....5764#entry15764

Use this mod to package up the families and move them to other worlds.

In the future, this would be a question better placed in the WCIF sections.

ETA: Ninja'd by laceyharkness. LOL!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 11:36 PM
Thank yopu very much both of you. I appreciate it. I'll try them out tomorrow. :D