Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Deviant Savant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 9:55 PM Last edited by daysies : 22nd Aug 2005 at 1:23 AM.
Default Important changes coming to Self Sims forum on 21 August
On 21 August, some changes will be occuring in the Self Sims section. Please read the announcement and new guidelines here.

Due to large amounts of paysite items, non-distributable items and uncredited content appearing in the Sim packages, the staff has decided that this change is necessary. MTS2 strives to respect the wishes of the content creators who have given so much. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope that our many talented artists will continue to take advantage of this feature.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 8:15 AM
Indeed I love the feature. But I was also thinking that some change would be needed.

Just my two simoleons.

Rct2mad
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 8:31 PM
Thank god. I was getting really annoyed with seeing all of these self sims related post on the home page...
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 9:57 PM
Yes, it's necessary because of the members who too lazy to read the rules.
I absolutely agree with this measure despite of I let people to redistribute my stuff.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Aug 2005 at 6:17 PM
Yes...change is indeed needed...although this probably means I wont be getting the self-sims i want done...
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Aug 2005 at 8:07 PM
I too thought this feature was one of the more annoying things on the site. I am glad that there are new guidelines up.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 7:36 PM
i too was geetin annoyed with seeing both "will someone sim me" ( i like to think of it in a whiny voice) and " i will mahe self sims" right next to each other....... make you kinda wanna bash their cyber heads together or something...
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Aug 2005 at 2:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by isana
i too was geetin annoyed with seeing both "will someone sim me" ( i like to think of it in a whiny voice) and " i will mahe self sims" right next to each other....... make you kinda wanna bash their cyber heads together or something...

yeh, lol

P.S. ur avatar,

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.